Which one of you cyberbully faggots did this?

Which one of you cyberbully faggots did this?

archive.is/AThYF

Guilty

This would never have happened with Barron in charge of the cyber.

>Her organs, including those eyes, were harvested.

Jesus Christ CNN.

>Brandy was taken to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead. Her organs, including those eyes, were harvested.
>Her organs, including those eyes, were harvested.

Probably some girl at her school. Hell, probably the other girl in that picture.

Why didn't she just eat less? instead of mentally scaring her whole family. pretty selfish if you ask me.

Damn Melania, false flagging already? Thats for important issues!

>Which one of you cyberbully faggots did this?

bullied over her weight ... women being bitchy to other women did this
>there's no fems here

>mentally scaring her whole family.

This. Her entire family is now fucked in the head. They'll never forget those images.

Had she lost 20 pounds she could have been a Stacy. Rip.

"They would call her fat and ugly. She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful; the only thing people could find to pick on her was her weight."

LMAO JUST TURN OFF THE COMPUTER DAMN

huh. I bet we're supposed to laugh at this. o-ok

At that age, if you're not online, you're pretty much a non-person nowadays.

>Bullied for her weight
This really is an easy fix, not like being bullied for being retarded or being bullied for being a certain skin color. Just lose some weight and problem solved.

>At that age, if you're not online, you're pretty much a non-person nowadays.
so?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>They also made fake profiles for the student on dating websites, she said, where they left her cell phone number and said she would 'give herself for sex for free'.
Not sure why the weight is getting so much focus, she's not really that fat and this seems worse than insults from fake Facebook accounts.

come on, i bet her family was the #1 reason she did it, they probably were verbally abusive, and dismissive to her, why else choose to horror show them? if she had loved her family, she would had done it elsewhere, i bet they were the ones calling her fat, and now conveniently blaming cyber bullying, and CNN doing its classic yellow "journalism" morbo based shit.

the jews know no bounds

she was't ugly at all, very attractive actually. Why were they picking on her

ya my best friend hero'd himself in front of his family. afterwards we found out his dad used to fuck him

>be really fuckable
>an hero

But why tho

thats fucked up

>"They would call her fat and ugly. She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful; the only thing people could find to pick on her was her weight."

sorry to hear. speak up. help stop white faggot degeneracy.

That Sup Forums guy's a real asshole.

was gonna post "hot" but ye stop degenerate faggots

im over it.

>Which one of you cyberbully faggots did this?
I wouldn't do that with another man's dick.

She gets a 10/10 for audience choice, but only a 4/10 for the actual suicide.

She should of blown her brains out, preferably with a shotgun, instead of shooting herself in the chest. Impact would've been much greater with her whole head turned to pulp and spread all over the wall.

Damn bro that's some shit there.

what did he mean by this?

now shes a non-person anyway :^)

who gives a shit

always relevant

>should of
You should have killed your self the moment your whore of a mother shat you out. You illiterate imbecile

Thats kind of sad honestly

but really though

just turn off the computer like lmao just walk away and close your eyes

>get bullied so hard on FB you kill yourself before thinking of deactivating it and going on with your life

this.

no doubt the kids were little assholes too and girls in high school are the fucking devil on social media but there's a serious parenting problem if a child does this over teasing. It's fucking TEASING...jesus christ parents do your fucking job. poor kid.

Instead of losing weight she an hero'd because of bullies. Doesnt matter, nothing of value was lost.

This bitches head is huge....

ive noticed that fattys keep their kids fat on purpose. they want to make sure their kids never marry or have friends.that way their always around. alone together

Eat a dick, this isn't the comments section on the fucking guardian. I should've gassed your slut of a mother when I had the goddamn chance.

UNACCEPTABLE CYBER BULLIES SHOULD BE PUNISHED TO DEATH

What did Kek mean by this ?

if any other thicc teens out there need any counseling, i am available

youre doing gods work user

why would you call your family before heroing?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha.

she could have easily found some neet and milked his ass. Pretty sad desu.

In the end, she did lose weight.

Nobody kills themselves just because of cyberbullying. Anyone willing to kill themselves at that age has an underlying mental condition that could have been set off by any number of things. If it wasn't cyberbullying that got blamed it would have been something else that they decided to off themselves over

holy shit what a fucking pussy. The school students obviously cared about her, she probably had plenty of friends.

A girl at my high school in my AP Biology class killed herself 2 months ago because her brother killed himself the week before. The only person crying was the teacher, noone else knew her. And guess what the next day it was school as usual. noot any kind of outpouring towards her like in that school, just a mention after the pledge and a longer than usual moment of silence.

close your eyes or walk away from the computer? wtf how do people actually get cyber bullied?

I think she posted an anal video for Sup Forums on Xnxx
It's under sup Sup Forums
Defective people being degenerates

You must be 18 to post here.

>what is a August birthday for 400

>giving birth to not one but two emotionally retarded offspring

I'm curious to see how autistic her parents look.

wholy fuggn shib

>2016
>eating less and moving more or just eating less

Fuck off you fat phobic cunt, clearly she was borderline anorexic trying to lose her genetic weight.

In all seriousness, it's because it takes effort. Self control.

Fuck me, these people are stupid. I was 330 pounds not too long ago and I'm down to 240. I'm not even dieting, I just look at myself in the mirror before eating and it killed the appetite I used to have.

I mean they can take up smoking and get amphetamines from a psychiatrist, but even that's too hard for them.

I hate fat people so fucking much, and it comes close to how much I hate myself for being one. You literally could get addicted to narcotics and lose weight but even that's too difficult for them.

Cunts

Attention whore that can't turn off the kikebook an heros.

Nothing if value was lost.

I lost about 50 pounds just because I went off and played Battlefield 4 if I felt the urge to eat, I'd get so into it I wouldn't want to take the time to eat.

If I was at work I'd always just get a small sandwich from the cafeteria and a water because I'm a cheap bastard when it comes to buying food.

That kind of sucks though.

I understand a bit if the brother wasn't a loser fat fuck that started the issue.

Me and my sister are extremely close, and I really haven't thought about life without her. We are best friends. In this view I understand her suicide stemming from his.

Then again, it's all stupid to have someone kill themselves. I read this post from Sup Forums in 2010 when I felt those stupid puberty feels, and took it to heart.

If you want to die so badly, why don't you just do anything? If you want to die, why not hopelessly follow your dreams, no matter how retarded they may be. I mean if you are gonna die, nothing matters, so at least completing your bucket list should be in order.

Funny enough, both of my parents are normal fags, but me and my sister are both slightly autist and clinically depressed. Only last year I found out my dad was like that too, but came to the epiphany that suicide is the stupidest way to deal with the hopelessness depression when his cousin blew his head off with a rifle. I took that post to heart and just lived life like the main character in a movie; and everyone else is an extra. Last year's knowledge made me see a bit deeper into it.

Thankfully me and my sister took this info to heart.

>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
>someone who begins their thinking at suicide without trying everything possible before that, regardless of how crazy or stupid these actions seem, is incredibly lazy to the point where suicide is encouraged just to rid their parasitic life from this world

why are kids so weak these days? Really grow a set, don't kill yourself.

Fucking reddit kid and your spelling of modal verbs

SHE WASN'T FAT, BRUH, JUST A LIL THICC

Dohohoh you son of a gun you.

dont fall for the tricks of moloch and his worshipers

She's better looking than half of the sluts I've fucked.

Seriously how fucking hard is it to close facebook and never open it again?

good

You are hereby admonished.