Blue State Anons

>tfw Trump didn't carry your cucked state

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe
youtube.com/watch?v=OVCyKsQeVFE&feature=youtu.be&t=16m3s
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article116250838.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw he didn't even carry your county

Same here, Orange county went blue, we're fucked.

Don't worry, they're not going to stop giving you a bogeyman to blame your worthless failures of a life on every day for the next four years.

You're right, the only work a young nigger like me can find is part time work, and yet the majority still praise Obama.

>3eBCwKkd
BeCuz we Kek'd

I wish the state would split into two

Idk user, these liberals are slick, they'd find a way to rig it so the halves go blue.

Holy shit being red in sacramento is scary as fuck these days. Fuck this place, I'm going back up north.

>sacramento
What part?

What the fuck did you expect? SF, LA and Sac control everything. Anyone who thought California would turn red is retarded.

/Santa Cruz/ reporting in
420slugs

We know it goes blue, I didn't hadn't ever voted and didn't realize how easy it was to vote, and that they didn't need ID, I could've voted for my dad step Grandfather because I know his name and dress. It's a rigged system.

>SD isn't mentioned on the list
Feelsgoodman

ALWAYS RED 661

WE GO RED REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY SPICS

SUCK IT

San Diego isnt all that bad desu, its still LA Lite but it doesnt have the sphere of influence that LA does. Also what the fuck is with all the Dykes down town?

who /bluecountyinredstate/ here
Texas here, feels bad

I did see black lives matter spray painted on a wall as I was riding a coaster train to old town, but SD is still based.

>From NY

I know your pain west coast bro

>Yolo
What did they mean by this?

> tfw your county is always red

Tulare County, I love you despite the hordes of spics

>he thinks drumpf will win any state at all

tfw he did

I don't know what happened to the county of orange this year, but my city of Huntington Beach had huge support for Trump.

Little late, something-yahu.

>blue state
>blue county
>on the border
If only you knew how bad things really are.

LA County right next door, can't wait for all that deportation....

I'm mixed and can rub my hands to that, I don't mind if a states left leaning but it's rigged here with the illegal voting and undocumented having licenses.

Is Orange county usually conservative? I always thought it was under the LA lib influence

>tfw your county has only voted democrat twice in 60 years

feels good to be live in a county that voted for Trump

Is kinda liberal, but it's been voting red for years until now.

fuck living in los angeles i hate this goddamn state SO MUCH IT IS SO BITTERSWEET with trumps win >:'(

nah it should split into 6

this year the hispanics were super blackpilled. even the hispanics that would've been prone to vote republican voted for fucking hillary

t. know 3 hispanics that are registered republican and STEM that voted hillary in OC. me and the other guys gave them shit for being faggots

I couldn't even believe it, like what the fuck man. It doesn't even seen that bad here, and I'm /northcounty/ sorta

SAN BERNARDINO CITY REPORTING IN

WE ALMOST WENT FULL RED THIS YEAR
:DDDDD

MAYBE JUST ONE MORE ATTACK CAN SAVE OUR STATE

This would rape water rights and interstate commence so fucking hard. Dumb as shit and the only person supporting it were (((techies))) tired of competing for influence with LA

how does humboldt not wreck your county's ass? riverside county usually goes red, but this year, it went blue and I'm trying to figure out why. I'm thinking it's cause the hispanics were super blackpilled this year, so even those who are willing to vote red voted for shilldog

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good fuck this place nigger

A mexican dude i work with voted for Trump, she was that unfavorable.

wow new england poli sci majors really raped the state of VA

Teehee

rigged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe

it was a good mix. the educated hispanics were 50/50. some had this weird "privileged hispanic" guilt, so they felt compelled to vote against trump, so they voted blue or 33rd party. the others were happy to see a guy who's worked construction his whole life to be in the white house because they see more work. even lower middle class hispanics in my area (951) were down for trump. 2016 was truly as current a year as it gets.

3rd party*

jesus 33rd party is like staring into some fucked up timeline

>2016 was truly as current a year as it gets.
True, every bit of nostalgia I had in the past 21 years of my life is gone, i actually love the future for once.

At least your county probably didn't go blue to boot, fellow NY user

>mfw

Based springs went for Trump

Denver, Pueblo, Boulder, all the other front range cities were expected to go blue

But why the mountain towns?!?!? Are they really all democrats in Colorado? wtf

forgot pic

Damn, even Orange. :(

It seems to me that all the of-age spics around here either don't care, or are redpilled.

All the other spics are hardcore shilldawg, but can't vote because they're illegal or because they're kiddies in high school.

It's probably the surge of millennials who are now old enough to vote, It's my first time voting.

Maryland here. There's a silver lining. Commiefornia is voting on secession.

If it leaves, the democrats will never win a national election ever again.

Santa Clara reporting, i'm surrounded by depressed shillary fags

That secession bullshit isn't happening because unlike Britain, we aren't doing our own thing nor are we independent enough to just break off.

Look at my fuckin counsin, shit sucks over here, it was glorious salt the night Trump won but these are my flesh and blood.

>not being from glorious placer county. 916 is redpilled as fuck.

Where? I commute from Encinitas to downtown daily I want to paint "don't" between lives and matter.

We were gonna win, CA, but then our FUCKING GOVERNOR 60,000 felons

I find it quite weird and interesting he lost the state with just that number.

It was somewhere near sorrento valley train station, but I'm not sure exactly as it was back in September.

You'll vote on it, but I agree. You pussies will never follow through. You'll just keep trying to colonize Texas because your own shitshow state is too rotten from your liberal policies for even you to stand to stay there.

Oh, as for your cousin, I think those publicly arranged safe spaces are an echo of the hippy peace and love communes and shit.

Why aren't there any more communes, user?

Because inevitably they were infiltrated by exploitative criminals who abused the trust and naivety of the hippies.

This too will happen to the SJWs. Their safe spaces will become rape spaces.

530 zone is full of nothing but Trump supporters. North hates the South who ignore and abuse them. Kinda funny really.

I always forget LA is all the way down there.

Am I being Mandella Jew'd?

The university in Irvine is taking in way more people now. All democrats need to do is open a university in one of their failing counties and boom, assloads of millennial libfucks to vote for them and fuck over the normal voting system in the city.

The california manlets are not gonna drop their vanilla lattes for a fucking gun and fight for the sucession, it's not happening, the confederacy did not last long and those were like 7 states being fought by real men with similar weapons of the govt.

I might take the train for fun one day and keep and eye open for it.

Why not secede?
youtube.com/watch?v=OVCyKsQeVFE&feature=youtu.be&t=16m3s
16:03

Did Trump at least win the White vote in your county?

It's on your right when heading southbound, I couldn't believe some probably white privileged faget from the SD suburbs thought committing a crime would get the message across.

>LA county still blue with white males
That's just sad.

Oh my bad they weren't just males, still sad.

Yeah I agree, but they're going to have their protest vote.

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article116250838.html

But srsly I wish they would do it. Their economy is in such debt that it is wholly dependent on the Federal government. They would starve themselves economically.

Then they would ethnically cleanse one another as the spics wipe out first the blacks, then the others in a norteno-sorento conflict with whites being cleansed as collateral damage.

Finally, after letting them blood themselves for a few months, the God Emperor would send in the military to swat them like flies and force them to heel under terms more favorable to the rest of us. Reconstruction ruined the economy of the South even up to today. We will visit similar repercussions on the communists of fornia.

The insufferable liberal whites in this state can protest all they want, it's not viable for us to do it.

Not sure if I should write don't matter or just remove it completely

All we can do is ride out the Trump administration, keep the memes nice and factual, and red pill everyone you can, pretty nice having a president who spews conservative/nationalist rhetoric anyway.

Nope. Based Travis County, Texas

>Monterey
Not surprised

yeah, until all those mudslimes in uci actually radicalize and make all those jews that live in the irvine community feel unsafe.