It's HAPPENING! Russian Hacker Info Going Public During Recount!

A group of Democratic Senators, led by U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon, has called for President Obama to declassify and release more information about Russia’s involvement in the U.S. election.

Wyden, along with six other senators, signed a letter sent to Obama on Tuesday. All but one are on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“We believe there is additional information concerning the Russian Government and the U.S. election that should be declassified and released to the public. We are conveying specifics through classified channels,” the letter said.

Drumpftards BTFO on Dec. 19.

Can't wait 'till FBI completes it's investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

kgw.com/news/politics/sen-ron-wyden-calls-for-release-of-documents-on-russian-involvement-in-us-election/359701347?c=n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't Wyden implicated in pizzagate?

fakenews is fake

>Can't wait 'till FBI completes it's investigation.
They do such good work.

>fakenews is fake

NBC is fake news?

Not.

Source:

kgw.com/news/politics/sen-ron-wyden-calls-for-release-of-documents-on-russian-involvement-in-us-election/359701347?c=n

>1 post by this ID

post by this ID
I post with a different ID every session. So what?

>NBC is fake news?

But the election is unriggable, Obama said so.

What does that even mean?

In an unprecedented move, they deployed hundreds of people from DHS this election to prevent fraud.
The senate is likely talking about the comprimised voting rolls.

The Senate is talking about the evidence of malware traceable to the Russians that trup campaign people used on the tabulation machines.

What did he mean by this?

>please give us info to make our story

so nothing is happening, dem senators are just look for excuses still when obama said himself no evidence of hacking is present

Yes retards, make Obama spark a war with Russia just because your precious zombie hag didn't win.

Wyden is one of the dumbest fuckers in the senate.

If it happened, we'd fall in behind Mattis and hang every liberal by the neck until dead.

I have been thinking about this the past few days. What are the chances that King Obama actually did want his whole hope and change bullshit he ran on in 2008, only to realize for the past 8 years that the real people in charge, have just made him into a modern day slave. He may have been personally insulted by Trump's rhetoric during the campaign, but when they finally met face to face he realized that Trump is not going to be intimidated into submission like he was.

Obama seems to be half assuredly supporting Soros now, and maybe wants the bastard gone, also he obviously hates Hillary.

In an effort to save his legacy and be allowed to just drift into the background away from this crazy group of devil worshiping pedophiles, he might back stab his superiors, and leave the white house gracefully.

Half-assedly*

>implying all the normie TV shit isn't bullshit to placate the masses

>Yes retards, make Obama spark a war with Russia just because your precious zombie hag didn't win.Wyden is one of the dumbest fuckers in the senate.

Not an argument for doing nothing.

I'm glad trump won but if the Russians are fucking with democracy then maybe we have to have a war.

We know what that means. Trump should tell these people to stop whining.

>the jew is afraid of pizzagate
>trying to create war to prevent them from being butchered by people

Lol bring on the nukes. You lose either way kikes. Either the earth becomes a radioactive wasteland and you die of cancer in your delusional bunker, or you get burned at the stake by angry people who hate cannibals.

Either way Lord Kek wins.

We don't have a fucking democracy. We have a republic.

>we believe

W E W
E
W

Lol could you suck more cannibal kike cock?

These fucking dirty inbred kikes literally fuck and eat your kids, and you defend them and say you should "go to war" for them. What a fag you are.

>democracy
the usa isn't a democracy you dumb potato nigger

Well after the fbi is finished russia can just say "sorry we just didnt know it was baaaaad" while wearing a hilldog mask and get off free.
If there is anything to this fake news :P

>NBC is fake news?
Have you actually been asleep this whole election?

The way the media and the Dems talking about spooky Russians is like how my grandma tell me about ghosts when I was 5.
Seriously, Halloween was two months ago, give it a rest with your horror stories.

The paper ballot machine?
Or the age old voting machines with no network connection what so ever?

Wait a fucking minute... Didn't Podesta literally suggest Reed to Hillary, to be the new Supreme Court justice?

We should really be calling these people out for this high level of collusion..

>Seriously, Halloween was two months ago
Halloween was a month ago. That statement is literally fake news.

Remember to call it out every time you see it.

Honestly I was at a university a little while ago, shortly before the Trumpening, and there was this talk by a visiting professor. I didn't know he was a militant neocon. Before the talk started a different professor was brought up, a Jewish critic of Putin, with solid establishmentarian credentials and decades of academic work; the visiting neocon unironically claimed that ths guy was a paid agent for the Kremlin. No evidence or anything. No explanation for this guy being highly critical of Putin until the recent Ukraine mess. Just flat-out "he's KGB." I got up and left, thinking, this visitor is completely ridiculous. He could not possibly have anything intelligent to say if he honestly thinks he can talk like that.
I certainly did not expect to learn that this is the establishment's go-to explanation for every critic they encounter.

Ireland you're not even in fucking NATO, fuck off faggot

I can't wait until the inauguration. The liberal tears will keep my sodium intake high enough to sustain me for years when they finally realize what is happening.

It doesn't say anything about hacking is also probably a fake letter.

>NBC isn't a fake news distribution center

>NBC is not fake news

>You were blinded by virtue signal

This is pure politics. Does anyone seriously think the Russians actually "hacked" the election? I guarantee that the Russians shit post in the comment section and on Facebook, so these retards think this hurts Trump. Its fucking nothing.

OR

America is so pathetic a couple of Russian 400lb hackers got Trump elected. I mean, really?

>an app

fuck I hate these people

kek

>"Trump is a clown, you can't rig an election in the United States! And this guy wants the nuclear codes? LOL!"
>"Alright, so it's clear that Donald Trump rigged the election with the help of his Russian buddies who he plans to go to war with. Where do we go from here?"

Why are the left so fucking stupid?

Shut it down.

Lol!
Checked

This is a shit story you dumb fuck maybe if you would've been paying attention instead of letting MSM shit down your neck you would have known that there is NO agency that believes there was a Russian hack, you would have known that only three agencies (not seventeen) have looked at ALLEGED hacks and have said that it LOOKS like it COULD be something done by the Russians. At no point have any of them ever even suggested that Russia hacked anything. The FBI has said that it was probably not a Russian hack, but rather an internal leak of information from an insider. Lastly kys you faggot.

Trump is a fucking liar and, as always, embellishing the truth. What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forumstards who can't see when someone isn't legit? The website in this case is clearly right since the DNC would NEVER EVEN THINK about sacrificing a goat to satan. I HATE this stupid display of proud ignorance coming from THE FUCKING PRESIDENT ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES. GOD! I fucking hate what Sup Forums has become. They don't contrast the information and just eat it up just because. If you did your homework you would have seen that sacrificing a goat to satan is just stupid, especially coming from the DNC. Fuck you all YOU IGNORANT SCUM.

They sacrificed a child, not a goat, ok? Get it right next time.

Lol

Lol these two comments back to back

It's December.
One month ago was November.
Two months ago is October. No, Halloween was not 61 days ago, but it was two months ago.

Don't be autistic.

>They sacrificed a child, not a goat, ok? Get it right next time.
fuck, I'm going to Hell for laughing at this, aren't I?

>defending fake news

This is what one would call a "Fake News Shill".

Call the shills out when you see it.

Well Hillary bleached her emails. Bleach is a base not an acid retard

>National Bogus Channel
fake news

it's only going to damage hillary more

>an app
Her servers probably ran on an app called Debian.

The media could publish a video of Putin himself saying that he personally rigged the election, had tens of thousands of illegals cast votes in favor of Trump, and rigged the electronic voting machines, and yet, no one would care. This is why you shouldn't lie, deceive and manipulate people endlessly. In the end, they will do anything to spite you, even if it isn't in their best interests and they know it.

This is very wishful thinking, and there's no way to tell if it's true. None at all. Obama fought hard against Trump. No, I think he's your usual stupid nigger and not part of the 10%.

AY YO HOL UP
*squat on the bench*
HOL UP MATE
*opens a bottle of vodka*
HEY SO U BE SAYIN
*inject crocodile needle*
U BE SYING WE
*clean up a bit adidas track suite*
HOOOOL UP MAN
*start killing hohols*
A YO SO U BE SAYING
*dies in poverty*
THAT WE WUZ
*robbed by mafia and oligarchs*
YO MAN, SO WE WUZ
*eat some AIDS*
WE WUZ HACKERS N SHIT?

>Russia’s involvement in the U.S. election.

FUCK OFF SHILL SAGE

WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR PSY OPS TRYING TO MISLEAD Sup Forums

>MUH THA RUSSIA

Sage

IGNORE PSY OP SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

wtf r u a bot or you just a retarded nigger?