WHY ARE YOU NOT MAD?

WHY ARE YOU NOT MAD?

HE'S GOING TO GIVE MONEY TO THE ESTABLISHMENT. OUR PEOPLE ARE POOR AND OVERWORKED AS IT IS, AND THE CORRUPT ARE GETTING RICHER

I BELIEVED IN HIM

RRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Da fuq are you on about?

He's not even in office yet. Get your shit together.

>trump's going to pick crazy inexperienced outsider racist
>trump picked a bunch of establishment hacks he is a sellout

Fuckers will never be happy can't you see he is trying to build a cabinet of insiders and outsiders based on merit and in a coalition to help fix the national divide

Have leftists EVER made an original meme? It's so pathetic.

Because the people here are cucks.
See as an example.

Disinfo shill thread, the former Sachs guy is anti-establishment and wants to end the fed.

You're a dirty, stinking, stupid communist. Get the fuck out.

>in b4 it has never been tried

>cuck

No im not a Mongoloid and neither is trump unlike you.

I'm sure a bunch of bizarre outsider nobody's would make a great cabinet some fucking loser on Sup Forumssaid so

Some of us like to live in reality, if you didn't expect trump to coalition with the leftover republican eatablishment you are just an obtuse idiot

noice mason number
but seriously he is not president until January,
meaning OBAMA lost all those carrier jobs!

What's it based on?

we're not mad because we're not Bernie cucks user

God your memes are shit.

His "Thank You Tour" rally is just self indulgence to have people chant his name.

The factory that he said he is keeping up is using government funds and is going back into Pence's pocket

Shut the fuck up, you've never make a meme in your life you freeloading faggot.

The Bernie Sanders one where he says to vote for the establishment.

Nope, unless Occupy Democrat propaganda counts.

>leftist
>Gets upset about freeloaders
Lol

>government funds
You mean a tax break?
>into Pence's pocket
[Citation need]

Try being more honest in the future and you'll have a more constructive conversation user.

3/10 made me respond.

i m n e i t h e r

pathetic attempt to blend in redit fag. all any one acred about was keeping illegals from getting jobs in america and not accepting refugees

your crying about hillary not winning and think that your brown lover can stay if you just cry harder

I don't know why I come on here anymore. All the shit posts are the same

Who cares, if my source isn't Fox news or Breitbart, it's automatically discredited by you pigheads.

That's why they lose

>americans calling other americans leftists

how about you go back to school

KEK he's angry

>talks about draining the swamp
>specifically talks about term limits, adding restrictions and broadening the definition of 'lobbyist'.
>WHA, WHAT?? THESE CABINET PICKS ARE NOT ANTI ESTABLISHMENT THIS IS NOT WHAT I CALL DRAINING THE SWAMP

That's because for Trump's cabinet, he needs people that actually have experience. He's responsible for keeping an eye on them. If you were to undo the voodoo alchemy of regulations that Goldman Sachs and their competitors have constructed, getting an inside guy from GS would make a lot of sense.

admit it, your're making shit up because your desperate.

go fuck yourself CTR, spreading liberal talking points. that's how you fucks are so easy to spot.

not one original thought and shit memes

Just post a source. Doesn't matter where it's from