GAY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

You hateful lot can't provide one argument as to why you hate gay people other than you don't want them to be happy.

Citing a book that is thousands of years old doesn't count.

> Being gay is natural, animals exhibit homosexuality, but only humans exhibit homophobia

> Straight people contribute towards the AIDS epidemic far more than gay people

> Gay people should be welcomed in our overpopulated world.

> Why can't we get married? Marriage is OH SO sanctified with all the divorces and adultery that go on

check mate homophobes, don't make others miserable just because you are :^)

I don't care. Move along.

Why are gay guys always so hot? I can't be the only one thinking that right?

Fucking disgusting faggots. Fuck off you aids ridden homo

boipussi is a normal lust, i wouldn't worry about it

shhhh sweetie :^)

if you look at my second point in the OP it will appear that YOU are the AIDS ridden one

:-)

Naturalistic fallacy.
False equivalence.
Empty rhetoric x2.

Enjoy hell faggot.

na uh why don't you want me to be happy?

>hell

Nice joke. Religon is fake

I don't care whether you're happy or not, and there's no reason I should.

Good luck with that.

why not go bring your faggot friend and go fuck with your pet roo? I'll keep my promise of finding a beautiful slav young girl.

so i shouldn't be able to get tax exemptions? unfair as fuck. I bet you're the type that complains when your co-worker gets sympathy from the boss and you're against sick leave/maternity leave

sad

>united statian
>having a chance with a slav

yeah pick one mate

I don't want anyone to pay taxes. Faggots being gay has no bearing on that position whatsoever.

Damn I see these handsome gays and I'm super happy I don't need to compete with them in the dating world

They are so busy buggering eachother I can actually get laid

>reveals self as a ancap

please just stop talking

please

I'm not an ancap.
You wouldn't pay taxes if you weren't sanctioned for not doing so. And there's a reason for that, cocksucker.

except to ensure a community's longevity you idiot

kys

>cocksucker
yes

Straights are responsible for the majority of: Murder, manslaughter, theft, arson, sexual abuse, rape, child abuse, vandalism, drug use, drug trafficking, traffic infringements etc

and GAY people are the ones that get stigmatized?

baka...

A lot of these posts seem either latently gay or a good excuse to not work out or be handsome.

>I would pay taxes voluntarily
Yeah I totally believe you senpai.
Have a nice, short-lived AIDS-ridden life!

I've only been barebacked once and that was when i was 18 you idiot, I always use a rubber