Name one good reason why Sup Forums shouldn't take down Alex Jones/Infowars

Name one good reason why Sup Forums shouldn't take down Alex Jones/Infowars.

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xihzgEsV2nw
youtube.com/watch?v=gSMerTMKhss
youtu.be/uVoVIyL-ERU
youtu.be/wFYuyMQLQic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he's one of the good ones, you commie faggot Nintenyearold.

Do it faggot, I want to see the results.

How do you figure? He's a water filter/supplement salesman who takes other peoples sources and markets them as his own.

His reporters are all little hipsters who went to some shitty college in Texas and he hired a nigger lover with a Black baby.

Why would we axe a good source of comedy? Aren't we doing this for the lulz?

Not your personal army

You know how to do it, I don't need to hold your hand.

I'm sick of his mouth and his tinfoil bullshit.

Not a good reason

he probably gave trump at least 1m votes for starters

Because TYT exists and we can laugh at them instead and jack off to Ana?

Because we don't gain anything.

Not an argument shill.

This is code for lazy fuck sucking up our NEET bucks

Sup Forums already did newfag shill

Because we're not degenerate communists like you, shill

We gain laughter.

Then we need to replace him.

Do we not know more than he does? Are we out of the loop compared to him?

When was this?

And satisfaction knowing that he'll overdose on his own stupid fucking placebos

Saged CTR faggot

I voted for Trump actually. Am also a registered Republican. I just hate his tactics. And his reporters tactics.

Alex Jones for press secretary

Nah. Matt Drudge.

Sure you did. Back to re ddit kid

I actually fucking did, pussy.

By absentee ballot.

Yeah nice try buddy, I bet you think Pizzagate is fake too

No, Pizzagate is actually real. But Trump has flown on Epstein's plane as well and has never explained why.

>cnn has million dollar sponsors to keep them running
>alex is a bad guy for trying to keep up with them without selling out to special interests
the water filter shit is a meme, not an argument

So selling products that don't work is a good thing?

Hello again ctr.
We have to quit meeting this way.

Sure thing

cucked beyond repair

...wait....Alex sells niggers?
When did this start?

I didn't vote for Hillary.

He employs them. Which is even worse.

they're our
useful idiots

let that

s
i
n
k in

At least they went to college

>not your personal army
>4chen is a person
>pol doenst give a fuck about your problems

Try newnigger

>implying that's a good thing
College doesn't make you wealthy. It really doesn't.

Not your personal army

Like they know who Infowars is

Never asked you to be, dumbass

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX WILL COMMENCE AGIN

You should write him a mean letter to hurt his feels and bully him off the air.

I'll write the first paragraph.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I'll leave the rest to you friendo.

Sorry but I was pushing for this on election day.

Because the man is a living meme.

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX IS COMMENCING RIGHT NOW

There is only one president and Alex Jones is his messenger.

No shit.

I hate to break this to Sup Forums but many celebrities are pedos, rapists, and all around degenerate scum. They throw out a sacrificial lamb every few years but otherwise they all protect one another and keep this shit hidden.

Like Woody Allen is still being protected despite it being clear he's human scum, but Cosby was thrown to the wind due to his old age and bad health. They knew and did jack shit about it. That's the people you're dealing with here.

Trump isn't going to do shit about PizzaGate and he's likely known about this kind of shit for decades, and he's not actually going to upset any balance.

This, I wanna see

Focus your efforts on actual shit, fake news.

>Name one good reason why Sup Forums shouldn't take down Alex Jones/Infowars.

3 simple words, OP:

SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY

>bringing this up about the Alexa pure water filtration system
Yeah bro it's a pretty common type of filter that he sales, it works. Enough people buy shit from him to keep the show running so what's your point faggot

Because truth follows this man.
He slays satanists like a syth through hay.
He has been exposing the NWO for over twenty years.
He brought us the bohemien grove tapes
He slapped piers morgan off (((CNN)))
He was the first to call out 9/11 as an inside job.
He has fought vigorously for the GOD EMPEROR OF MAN KIND HAIL TRUMP
He fights the fed
Hes a living meme.
Hes a good hearted christan man
His bloodline is decended from whitehat masonic nobility coming from the mayflower. By all rights he would have a claim on an american monarchy if there was one. This is why he is untouchable and they can't defeat them. He is protected under occultic rules due to this bloodline. By all rights he should be a future president.

They have offered him the satanist forbidden apple many times, trying to recuirt him. However in his immense conviction and faith to be a godly just man has refuted this offer since his teens and early 20s

He turned a small time texas radio show into a multi million dollar TV operation that has completed its orginial goal of winning the infowar. Hes won. He beat the lying MSM like no one, (besides trump,) has.
He has more listeners than CNN, fox, and msnbc combined.
He fights monsanto, he fights for gun rights,

the man is pure americana. He is the real fucking deal, red blooded, patriot, American.

God bless him.

also one more thing, One of the major criticisms that morons like you have against AJ is that he sells products.
What is wrong with that? What is wrong with capitalism?
Because he is a outspoken free market capitalist and a successful one that makes him bad?
What are you types of people that get mad at him for that? sounds like jealousy and a healthy respect for communism. AJ Eats reds for breakfast remember that.

I could go on as to why AJ is based

Alex Jones is a pussy. And you believe his bullshit

Because Alex Jones is great and wants to redpill people, he gets people into the tent, to view the world a different way, to see politics and the struggle for power like it really is. He is a good christian and american and he is right a lot. He deliberately avoids becoming a messiah as well because he knows and fears god.

>Alex Jones is a pussy. And you believe his bullshit

What a compelling retort. Clearly all of 4chin shall rise to your aid general to defeat a man of clear mind and ability who created a media empire through hardwork and honesty.

Give me a reason why anything I said was wrong.

Sounds kinda Jim Jones-esque, no?

Maybe even David Koresh.

Because he works for the CIA

Hrs just a water filter sales man leave him alone you bigot or kek will smite thee

SUPER MALE VITALITY
BRAIN FORCE
DNA FORCE
COLLOIDAL SILVER
BERKEY WATER FILTERS
BLUE DIAMOND GUSSET JEANS

>BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

This
Alex Jones's rage antics are lulzy, and he is the only worthwhile person to watch as it relates to his site

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING RRAAAAHH! I'M COMING FOR YOU GLOBALISTS! *beats chest* UUAAAHH WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

>Because he works for the CIA
Prove it.
The master of conspiracy AJ is surrounded himself by conspiracy.

However after listening to the man for 8 straight years, I'm discerning about which are true.
I Know that I KNOW more than you about AJ. I simply have a larger knowledge base than you about who he is and what he fights for and how he wins.

>David Koresh.
Did nothing wrong.
Front to back he recited the bible
word for holy word as a disciple.
the branch Dravidians took him in and he took them over, preaching the word of Jehovah.
Then the ATF had him blown up out in waco under the clintons

a sad tale... of a motherfuckin cult leader, gangster as shit.

He's disinfo.

My father has listened to Jones since before you were even born, pal. So nice try.

why doesn't the UFC take down WWE?

same question

THERE WE GO. ARGENTINA GETS A POINT

[David Koresh]
So you know you guys, do it your way, I do it my way. You gonna argue with me, you catch me on the side of the road somewhere, you come and argue with me. You come pointing guns in the direction of my wife, my kids, damn it I’ll meet you at the door any time. And I’m sorry some of you guys got shot but uh hey, God will have to sort that out, won’t he?

Because he pisses off Cenk Uglyur

>My father has listened to Jones since before you were even born, pal. So nice try.

Your not your father. that why your mad, cuz daddy liked AJ. Father issues?

listen ethier make a point or im just gonna insult you.

Why. Mans been at it since before cooper got assassinated.
Yes yes I know they did not get along who cares.

I fucking love this man.

Come and get some, globalists.

Maybe I should fuck your mother and give her a child worth a damn

He actually doesn't anymore. He knows that Jones is a disinfo agent. He knows that Alex is a schmuck.

Cooper got assasinated because he started talking about the rosicrucians. Jones has never mentioned them before.

Like she'd be able to reproduce at her age. How young do you take me as, faggot?

You can certainly try, Globalist.

>He knows that Jones is a disinfo agent
Would you consider Drudge good?

If yes then why would AJ give him so much attention/credit?

Look how scared he looks

>He actually doesn't anymore. He knows that Jones is a disinfo agent. He knows that Alex is a schmuck.

I guessed. Your slow.

Anyways give a single example of something AJ has done that's, morally reprehensible, and or a act of shilling, or dis-info.

Seems like you don't like him, any reason why besides a personal attack or insult?

Alex Jones is the pure, raw physical embodiment of the human spirit.

youtu.be/xihzgEsV2nw

>Cooper got assasinated because he started talking about the rosicrucians. Jones has never mentioned them before.

There are many theroys on why cooper was assassinated. Could be true. Who truly knows.

and no not true. youtube.com/watch?v=gSMerTMKhss
old interview with
Michael Tsarion, who is a researcher and alternative historian who has written and spoken extensively on the occult, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, extraterrestrial life, Atlantis, evil, the origins of life and civilization.

he's useful as a heat shield. at times he can allow us to divert energy from deflector shields to other offensive weaponry. but short leash for sure, and don't let him lead anything important.

No thanks, democrat

The world needs alex jones

I would actually like to work for Alex, but I didn't see anywhere on the site I could send a resume

I'm just gonna have to mass-email the contributors, I guess

Because he's the "right" kind of blue-pill shilling fucking liar.

>This retard

Lee Anne has no baby.

because not your personal army faggot

>Because he's the "right" kind of blue-pill shilling fucking liar.

Go ahead ill wait.

Also he sent his boys into Ferguson with guns just to make a statement with oathkeepers and protect businesses. Based.
He has gone or sent reporters to every bilderburg meeting for the past 15 years. He is the reason that they are even acknowledged to be real.

OP is a faggot

Alex Jones is peddling cancer causing shit.

He will being himself down and thousands will die in the process.

And Alex Jones shall chase an hundred, and an hundred infowarriors shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword
LEV 26:8

Sup Forums are beyond fucking retarded and could never ever take down infowars, let alone know how to use Linux.

Example: Most of Sup Forums has no fucking clue who Terry Davis until recently.

None of you could ever take down the site, ever.

i mean

m8, what exactly could Sup Forums do to Jones that he hasn't already done to himself?

youtu.be/uVoVIyL-ERU

>are you on a pay roll

This is probably my favorite thing about the election, every time a liberal says something inflammatory you can just ask them this and watch them implode.

Also, SUPER MALE VITALITY

youtu.be/wFYuyMQLQic

Someone explain to me what I'm seeing at 0:32