Fuck Spotify for promoting this trash

>Trying to do homework. Eating chicken tendies listening to spotify.
>Loud spics start yelling out of no where.
>Startled.
>Turns out to be shitty ad on spotify.
>Once i've picked up the tendies off the floor, and de-escalated out of attack mode, I decide to look them up.
>Usual faggots scraping bottom of barrel with issues such as "Undocumented Trans rights", and "Farmer Workers rights".
>Leave comment telling them to piss off and stop with ads.
>go back to shoving chicken tendies into butthole.
>check back a few hours later, comment deleted.
But for real, this shit has gotten so annoying to the point I have to rush to mute it every time these stupid cum-dumpsters start screaming about how not enough beaners are getting fresh vegetables, and how thats my problem.

Can we shitpost these niggers off of spotify?
I'm sure as fuck not going to let these cunts win by paying to get rid of the ads.

>not using Spotify in browser with uBlock Origin

Normally I do, but when I'm at work, I listen to it on my phone.

>using spotify

retard detected

Why dont you buy a premium one for like 1.99 off alphabay on tor i got that plus crunchyroll. Bless to whoever is paying for the accounts

>Latinx
What the fuck is that even mean, any spic anons care to chime in about that marxist nonsense?

Well, normally the ads aren't a problem. It's just that they've been playing this trash the past few months. I thought their ads would end with the election. But they've just updated it making it longer with more shit.

These people are fucking degenerates.

Seriously buy one off alphabay on tor you can also get Hulu, direct tv, hbo and Netflix for all under 5 dollars

Latino is sexist and doesn't include women

I thought that Latina covered that? The spanish language is comprised of male and female nouns or something. Sounds like they are trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

They can all go back to their shithole of a country.

You seriously can't afford $10 a month for premium?

Then I'm helping fund the problem.

You were doing homework at work?

Oh boo fucking hoo. You're like the faggot liberals who boycotted Chikfila because their CEO didn't support gay marriage

> falling for the musical jew

>OK with liberals spewing their propaganda
>doesn't want to shitpost liberals
>because liberals boycotted chickfila

kill yo self.

>I have an issue that would go away with very little money every month or completely uninstalling the program and just downloading your music like anyone with half a brain would
>NO ID BE SELLING OUT UGH FUCKING FAGGOTS I CANT BELIEVE THEYRE SPEWING THIS NONSENSE

Yeah, and I'm the one that should kill myself

It lets you speak about both genders without having to say Latinos and Latinas. That way you can just use one word, thus they created Latinx. My wife is Latina, and I live in FL and have never heard the term used in real life here. Must be a Commyfornia thing.

It's not a California thing. It's a thing by liberal arts college students desperately trying to find problems instead of resolving actual problems in their hood.

It's embarrassing how shitty these kids are compared to their immigrant parents who actually had a work ethic in order to establish themselves in a new country.

This. Don't give them any of your money.

>Cucked Sup Forumsack confirmed

While listening to music on his phone and eating. I guess he could have been on a break but it sounds cruisy af to me

fucking busted

It's ads, business is business, it's a good platform, buy the premium like a man

>Using the streaming jew

I bet you listen to 128kps, you fucking retard

Also Spotify is great. I can save shit for offline use on my phone so I don't chew my data and can listen to what I want if I suddenly get a song in my head without having to make sure I downloaded it earlier for my ipod or whatever. I just wish they would give the student discount to Australia. They don't care about Australia

Australian lives matter

I listen to .tiff's

get di.fm