Lets play a games Sup Forums

Lets play a games Sup Forums

You can change or prevent any 3 events in history to make the world better as you see fit

What would you choose

Id make the suffrage movment never happen, never allow birthcontrol pills to be invented and never start the war in the middle east, just glass them after 9/11

Your turn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eliminate moses
eliminate marx
eliminate clintons

Results- Men never become political cucks, less single mothers and children raised without discipline. No time/money/lives wasted trying to give democracy to people that don't want it

Nice

>make Hitler win WW2 by having Brits accept offers of surrender, crush commies with alliance
>stop Frankfurt school ideas from poisoning Western education
>make sure Lincoln wasn't assassinated so there are less niggers is US

America never participates in WW2
Germany doesn't attack Britain in WW2
Japan only attacks Russia and China in WW2

WW1
WW2
Kennedy Assassination

Early Jews eliminated by Egyptian Shoah.
The Crusades annihilate Islam.
Hitler wins WW2.

Not teaming up with Serbia and Greece in the first Balkan war.
Change Germany and Sweden's opinions on shitksins before they started arriving.
The Americans taking us under their wing at the end of WW2 instead of leaving us to the commies.

Britain declared war on Germany, Germany not attacking Britain wouldn't change anything.

Stop whatever bloodline the Roths, Windsors, and any other Euro monarch descended from.

African slave trade never picks up.

Prevent OP from being born

Never going to Sup Forums

Killing myself

Moses never existed, jewish religion doesn't exist.

Suffrage movement never happened, women can't vote.

Colonisation is still a thing, blacks are still considered sub humans.

Fuck that's a depressing picture

>never allow birthcontrol pills to be invented
Fag

Maybe the 2 times I died

Otherwise

uncuck ancient Rome

save bushido

kennedy breaks down the conspiracy before assassination

Save Kennedy
Prevent WW1 subsequently preventing the 2nd as well
Convince myself not to become a lazy bum when I'm older

Stop Abrahamic Religions
Stop WW1 from happening OR have the Axis win WW2
Stop Feminists

Marx is never born
WW1 Prevented
Cultural changes in the 70's never happened

>my grandmother was never born
>my mother was never born
>I was never born

The birth of Karl Marx
The outcome of ww2
The end of the White Australia policy

>Spread of Christianity
>Fall of the Roman Empire
>Further development of the Aeolipile (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile)

Never give Hitler the Sudetenland and Alsace-Lorraine.

Eliminate the Patriot Act (or majorly revise it).

Don't let Donald Trump in the Republican primaries.

>niggers never get enslaved and come to America
>all the redskins die out during the plague that affected them
> White Australia policy is adopted in the US

women never got the vote anywhere on earth, jews got 100% genocided by the egyptians, and i personally rolled the greatest genetics that this earth has ever seen.

Tesla is allowed to finish his free energy device.

Hemp is never made illegal (inb4 dude weed lmao) This is purely so that it would have remained as one of the most used materials, it's fantastical for clothes production, plastic production and medical uses.

Engineers are allowed to have the final say about the pyramids rather than egyptologists.

>Direct the 4th Crusade towards Cairo as originally intended stopping the sacking of Constantinople.
>Remind Kublai Khan that Typhoons(Kamikaze) are common in winter, saving his fleet and ending nip culture before it started.
>Tell Napoleon that Ironclads and Rifles are the way of the future thus securing the French Empire on both land and sea, also tell him to stay the fuck out of Russia.

Dont let the catastrophe of 12000 BP happen so we can live in pre-deluvian bliss.

3 events:
1 Muhammad falls of a ladder before he write quaran
2 Niggers exterminated after Murrikan civil war (affirmative action never happens)
3 Russian revolution fails and Commies never come to power.

And we get a perfect white utopia without shitskins Commies leftists and Jews too (cuz murrika stays homogenous)

US joins WWII earlier so more Jews would be saved.

Completely wipe Japan off the map.

Protect Martin Luther King Jr.

you know konstantinople was sacked because the byztantines were complete dicks
they deserved it
at several points during the crusades they actually allied with muslimes

Actually I just realized that without the Jews there would be no Christianity so let me swap these:
>Spread of Christianity
>Jew 100% genocided by

True but at least the last corrupt vestiges of Roman civilization might have survived. plus the Ottoman Empire would never be formed.

1) Muhammed not being killed by the Jews in Medina before he gets power
2) Dixie losing the Civil War and our eternal sovereignty
3) Not sending them back to Africa

What about
>Black Plague only kills Jews for some reason

Also while I agree that the Byzantines were complete d-bags, they were sacked because of the personal vendetta of a Venetian Doge who black mailed the Crusaders to do his dirty work.

Works for me.

All 3 of these things are terrible.

1) Prevent the USA from having a civil war, keeping slavery so that the black race wouldn't evolve into dindus.

2) Changing WW2 so that USA joined forces with Germany in purging the Jewish rats and finally destroying those britcucks for being cucks.

3) Change what happens after 9/11. Germany, Japan and Russia aid the USA in purging the entirety of the middle east and africa, wiping out Islam and the native Africans once and for all.

Yeah only after the Popes relief army thought it would be a good idea to besiege and sack Constantinople.

BYZANTINES BTFO

They asked for 600 armored knights from the pope to reinforce the city and the pope sent thousands of criminals and promised them absolution for fighting in gods army.

Was very funny, imagine how pissed the emperor was.

The steam engine wasn't developed because of slaves, they had all the knowladge. They didn't need It in the kind of society they've had

BЭB ЛAД

>the Cold War turns into a blazing hot one, destroying the entirety of USA and Russia, but the rest of the world survives
>the sandnigs then performs some massive terrorist attack in Germany, since there's no USA
>this triggers Germany and starts the 4th Reich, which results in the end of the Middle East and Islam as a whole

Bullshit. The steam engine has applications beyond what slave labor can achieve even with virtually endless manpower. Ever seen a slaves powered locomotive?

1) Gaius Julius Caesar is never assassinated, thus he leads the Roman invasion of Parthia before stepping down

2) Mohammed and his clique of pedo-warlords are wiped out and exterminated before the egira

3) World War I never happens

Obviously, 1) would likely mean that 2) and 3) do not correspond to its timeline anymore.

Napoleon Wins.
Women cant vote.
Piłsudski is Immortal.

And Poland is fuckin golden.

convince America Pearl Harbor was the work of a co-operating, conspiring Middle East and not Japan so the muzz get glassed

warn pagan europeans about never letting Jews, Christians or Muslims onto the continent and bringing back modern-day assault rifles to arm them

kill blair's mom and dad

Prevent the Boston tea party.