Finish marathon of most Warhammer 40k games

>Finish marathon of most Warhammer 40k games
>Now have a hatred of non-humans
Suppose you came across someone that you knew could read your mind (or do any kind of magic), Sup Forums. Would you shoot them on sight?
I know I would.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku8iwj7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo
youtube.com/watch?v=XSDXcNv4TV4
youtube.com/watch?v=8J5MMagIWsE
youtube.com/watch?v=S0jYkJX79Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would not worry about it much im a null so they cant read my shit...

MY ATHEISM RUNS DEEP
ATHEIST TO THE BONE!!!

Xeno SCUM

Just because they can read your mind doesn't mean they can out-wit you.
For instance: If I take the Tangent of the Derivative of the Sine of x^2 I get tan(2xcos(x^2)).

If I was capable of capturing him/it I would do that, so I could use its abilities for myself. If not, shooting it would be the only other option.

You'd be a fool to just shoot something mystical just because it's beyond your comprehension. The truly strong and intelligent would embrace it and learn that magic to use it to your advantage.

Cuck

What was the best game?

Is wanting to fuck one of them Eldar chicks heresy or nah?

Dawn of War imo

these things are not for our world, and not for humans to control or embrace
they must be eliminated with the utmost haste

>came across someone that you knew could read your mind

>Penis
>Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis
>I know you can read my mind
>Penis Penis Penis

Psykers? Hell naw. Xenos need some purging, though.

We must kill what we don't understand or scares us.

01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01110011 01111001 01101011 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100101 01111001 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101101 01101110 01101001 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100001 01101000 00101110 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01111001 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00101110

I reeeeally hope not, pic related would probably find me. then strap me down and force me to lick her boots clean. I certainly wouldn't want that. For months at a time as her personal slave. That would be terrible, what with the light whippings and forcing me to call her mistress and suchlike. Just terrible.

Worked well for the Aztecs!

Yep, that's heresy.

>For months at a time as her personal slave. That would be terrible, what with the light whippings and forcing me to call her mistress and suchlike. Just terrible.

You sound like a slaaneshite

do you wanna find out what its like from the other perspective? dump incoming

The best part? once you learn and apply this knowledge only dementia and death will ease the burden. Possibly not even then

not saying knowledge is evil, merely a burden most don't really know how to shoulder

and once you recognize these traits and skill sets within you, eventually you will recognize them being used in others.

And once you perceive others using it, so too will they recognize you and instinctively distrust and fear you as they distrust and fear themselves. you will be alone in a room filled with people, and the only ones who might believe you trails and tribulations will likely be insane or a danger to you.

what would you prefer? a padded room, or to hold the light of "truth" and be unable to share it like the oracle Cassandra?

maybe when an almost blind and nearly deaf blunt does believe you are a danger they would do you fatal harm...would you let them? or protect yourself and prove them right in the doing?

but what about choice? surely the knowledge is just information and the 'self' then uses that to express the 'will'. Is it your will though? are you truly alone in your head? were you ever alone in there?

youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku8iwj7jo

>Suppose you came across someone that you knew could read your mind (or do any kind of magic), Sup Forums. Would you shoot them on sight?
definitely

it's just a dream, but which one? when I open my eyes or when I close them?

youtube.com/watch?v=YA38ffX1AHo

because they will eventually be a threat or because the weak should destroy the strong lest they become slaves?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSDXcNv4TV4

also the emprah and magnus the red were both potent psychics. you gunna blam them?

youtube.com/watch?v=8J5MMagIWsE

Suffer not the witch to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=S0jYkJX79Fc

damn this thread is pretty autistic and not political in the slightest

Sounds like Heresy...

Amberlei Vail?

>being ideologically influenced by video games

>foolish young races
>being afraid of the wisdom and power of your elders

>Now have a hatred of non-humans
that includes shitskins, right?

and moses, jesus and budda? miracle workers channeling gods will unto earth? or just witches?
either way its a good thing your not reading the info i gave, wouldn't want to be exercising the soul, just the body and mind is enough. Better to 'happy' in your ignorance. Fuck i would be one awesome inquisitor, likely purged by my own kind but such is life in the grim darkness

If it was a sexy chick I'm sure she'd regret reading my mind more than I'd regret thinking my thoughts.

I've been reading Warhammer novels non stop for the last 2 years and i actually believe in Chaos, the Warp now.

It sure as shit is better than every other religion/cult we have now, and makes more sense than any of them.

Warhammer exists since the 80s, it's got more lore than you'd expect from it.

>tfw you will be apart of something greater than life itself
>tfw you will never live to the fullest with the time that is given to you
>tfw in the collective everyone becomes one
>never having to worry about getting betrayed by some jew or in this universe some cultist
Why even live?

>t.The man who did everything wrong

Warhammer is for complete faggots. Games Workshop is run entirely by degenerate jews.

This is all just framework for a placebo effect youll impose on yourself if you follow the instructions. Not saying expanding your consciousness is bad or that this doesnt work but dont for one second try to feed me bullshit about 'soul' or any other paranatural shit.

it's not even that, it's absurdly expensive figurines that can be used in a poorly designed board game

>not wanting xenos booty

Hey man they still haven't fall for the feminazis

>xenos booty
that's literally bestiality

DELET THIS!!!

True dat, knowledge and understanding are two different things, let the blunts squeal all they please. The Inquisition uses ALL weapons to keep the darkness at bay

flagellation is good for the soul, a trained and dedicated inquisitor is an expert on such things. Don't you want her to hurt you, that your soul feels joy?

possibly? i like to imagine her as such, Cain is best commissar. the 'rincewind' of the grim dark

Just don't fuck with one of those Banshees
They can no doubt crush your skull with their thighs alone

they make the Emperor proud

No different than the same effect that caused you to lash out about being fed "bullshit" that could cause you to need to reconsider your current religious views.

That said, it appears to be A moderately simplified version of western occultism minus the religious trappings. YMMV.

>AP3 weapons
>Taking your artificer armor off ever

You gonna dump the rest or what?
>waiting

>mfw Demon Primarch Magnus tomorrow

Isn't the God Emperor magic.

But now I want the lewd version

The only positive and somewhat good guys in entire WH universe are TAU and they even treat humans better than humans do.

Imperial is absolutely disgusting after Emperor died.

Depends. Are we talking glorious Imperial psyker, or dirty heretic witch?

ur a bunch of fags, death to the false emperor!
THE VOICES, DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES!!!?

Who here nerds out and does the tabletop game and makes their own units etc?

Half of them are male.

if i knew someone could read my mind, i could not shoot them on sight for that would be an irresponsible waste. The emperor needs his daily supply of psykers as fuel and recruits, as such, i'd call the hotline for the black ships as i am a good citizen.

then i'd return to my absolutely boring menial life of being a an imperial citizen, where ill either be eventually ground down by a kafka nightmare bureaucracy or killed fangoriously by aliens or rebels

I did when I was like 10 years old.. but that shit's for like 10 year olds bro

What Im saying is that the occultism is there only to act as a familiar anchor point, something any normie could understand conceptually so the journey to the mind is more accessible. The field manual itself is a good read and does a good job in explaining these concepts so in the end anyone with half a brain understands theyre not dealing with actual ghosts or demons but I'm getting a different agenda from your posts.

It's the most redpilled set of books and lore in recent decades, leave Warhammer alone, you filthy heretic.

The only other similalry redpilled books is the Dune series.

Interestingly, both feature powerful beings called God-Emperor.
Really fine reading.

and the proven benefits of the placebo effect? could you get the placebo effect knowing it was a placebo? if the placebo was a symbol?

>not saying this doesn't work
>paranatural shit like a 'soul'

I don't know what your trying to say, I'm not sure where you are in your stage of life but maybe a small spiritual journey is required? Priests and churches are well and good but a direct experience is better.

He is clearly arresting her, i see no problem. Pic related? your gunna have a bad time

Why Magnus is such a faggot and the burning of Prospero was actually quite deserved,Sup Forums?

what is this schizo shit

Multiple studies prove that placebo works even when people know its placebo simply because we expect placebo effect to work on some level.

Magnus is an arrogant kid, wanted 100% of all secrets and knowledge immidiately given to him and gave no fucks about the consequences.

The Emperor, on the other hand, kind of over-reacted.

Sure, Magnus broke the only thing that would stop Chaos and effectively set the Human race as a dominant species in the galaxy for the next millions of years, but killing Magnus, his loyal Legion and butchering an entire innocent planet is not the way to go.

Guiliman once said:

>The Emperor is a great leader of humanity, but a terrible father.

>boohoo the Emperor wasn't a good father for grown ass super-humans.

It's not like he could pick the primarchs when they were babies and sing lullabies for them, after the chaos gods spread'em all over the galaxy.

the rest? that's all i got. i don't remember where i got them either, I think some artist on deviant art that never finished the lessons (didn't finish the tarot deck either the ponce)

i may get high and then dance naked with /x/ on occasion

>TFW Sup Forums is sooo much more potent than /x/

have pic related instead, remember it's a hoax though. any correlation with actual events or trends are PURE COINCIDENCE

Stop it sven I'm sure you yourself have learnt a lot from "xeno"s enriching your womyns and culture

moses was a tribal hick
Jesus and the Budda were simply early evolved humans. Still humans.
the witch does not offer wisdom nor understanding. it offers just ignorance and cancers.

s-s-sure

it's not like the two missing chapters aren't going to be revealed as women only chapters by 2020...

How do you feel about humans so enhanced and altered by machinery, as to the point that they are now questionably human?

or the concept of the placebo was inadequately explained and they thought the placebo was an actual drug. Also why are you an athiest? because you suffer from the 'finnish'?

HAHAHAHA! he actually read it! the absolute madman! and now you have that knowledge forever! HAHAHAHA! good luck when you subconsciously extrapolate those (for now) alien concepts and integrate them. Or when you remember your whole life from a new perspective and gleam lessons you almost missed! HAHAHA! get fucked initiate HAHA!

I didn't read past the first part of the first picture and I am deeply offended that you would even try to pass off this absolute bullshit as anything other than complete bullshit

Only if they are the same as Malcador adivised the Emperor, cute little imoutos for the primarchs.

In order to maintain the fundamental freedom of thought that all humans have, yes. It would be necessary to eliminate any mind readers.

At no point did I state being an atheist, only my disdain of trying to warp mental training into occultism, I'm more of an agnostic leaning towards the belief of reincarnation.

That is EXTRA heretical!

Agreed on most Primarchs, but big E basicaly took a shit on Angron.
He really needed help, and his father was all like "nah, fuck you, son".

you may be England's oldest ally, but I will pray on your behalf
or i was until you put this ugly heresy on the internet. If I was a witch i would consider cursing you with cancer as revenge for the cancer you attempted to give me heathen.

>I didn't read past the first part of the first picture
>ITS ALL BULLSHIT

but how would you know? did you give you mother a fuss when she tried to feed you tomatoes the first time? did you say you hated it without tasting it?

Most occultists aren't really sure, that's the thing. I originally subscribed to the idea that most entities listed in magical texts were simply parts of your own psychology, but after some experience, that explanation doesn't seem to fully fit how these entities actually work.

That combined with the fact the religious / ritual 'trappings' of god-names and such. actually do seem to have some significance in terms of keeping evoked entities controlled and bound, even among those practitioners who grew up under non western religions, gives moderate credence to the hypothesis that we're dealing with something a bit more complicated than a simple aspect of a single persons consciousness.

My current view is that they're extra-dimensional entities of some kind. Looking through the lens of ancient man, it makes sense they would view them as angels, demons, and the like. A rational view of why words of power and such function, I don't have enough information to formulate.

I like to play as the Chaos Warriors in TW Warhammer

Interesting, but I'd have to take my own journey in mind before trusting your word on it.

>warp mental training into occultism
I'm of the opinion both are needed for the other to used effectively, and spiritually? somewhere in the midst of christianity/buddism/gnostic.
I have yet to fully read through the entirety of all their holy books though, mostly skimmed for guidelines on how not to anger a vengeful deity.
I've yet to read the tora or koran, but I'm going to have to eventually. I regret the experience in advance.

I'm also a little confused as to how you lean towards the belief of reincarnation without belief of the soul. Is Agnostic the one where your cautiously optimistic about the possibility of god but aren't quite sure?

I believe in lasting consciousness through conservation of energy. When we die, our energy will move on and eventually become another consciousness in a new being.

I would expect no less, user.

Part of this whole game is figuring out what parts of other peoples experience work for you, and integrating it into your own worldview.

I will warn you though, once you start down that path, you can't 'unsee' things. It's interesting stuff, but you might end up having an existential crisis, identity upset, etc.

I wish you luck; I think this really should be a branch of science and we're still using medieval tools.

>comic sans

I don't remember this part of mass effect, DLC ?

Its from the new one, Mass Effect Andromeda.