Tranny explains how sexual preferences are transphobic

youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

> Would you date someone who's trans, black, fat, or disabled? If your answer is no... that's pretty discriminatory and hurtful. In this video, I explain why that is.

Nothing wrong with being discriminatory when choosing what you wanna fuck.

Black guys have been pulling this card for years with help from the media and beta cucks everywhere.

He could've been an attractive man. What the fuck happened

>implying she wouldn't want to date this fine gentleman

by this logic, refusing someone who is trying to rape you is being racist against rapists.

The whole argument boils down do you date someone for their personality or how they look. Some people date people based on their looks, others for the personality, and some both. It's idiotic to assume everyone dates people based solely on how they are personality wise, therefore this argument is completely stupid

Totally unconvincing trap.

> trans, black, fat, or disabled

I also like how he lists black like it's a disability...

>not wanting to live in a utopia where you get assigned a mandatory trans gf

On a serious note, how are we gonna get rid of this fucking Marxist Left school of thought, Fascism?

Lmao... what the fuck is wrong with these people? Their thought processes are so alien to me.

Can I try to get a girl to have sex with me then claim she's misandrist if she won't? What kind of shit is this hahaha

>What the fuck happened
Pozzing

He's disgusting

Who searches for these? How much did they pay you

More false consciousness bullshit

"Those arent your instincts goy, its white supremacy!"

>If you are a straight person and don't wanna date some mentally ill person who mutilated his/her own genitals you're transphobe.
Life doesn't work like that.

In Social Justice Utopia Land, the party would choose your partner for you, to ensure equity in dating and sex. Just read 1984.

>List black like it's a disability
But it is

This thing just doesn't realize it's racist too

Actually attraction isn't a choice. You can't choice if you're gay or bi or pan or demi or omni or super or uber or whatever these exact same people claim. If you can't control being attracted to the same gender, you can't obviously have no control over if liking different types of people either. Different races find different traits attractive or else their would be no races.

So it's not discriminatory in anyway for people not to be attracted to you. Else lonely betas would be a protected class.

>being black isn't debilitating
Is there no end to your shitposting?

>disabled
A very hard maybe case by case depending on severity

>trans black or fat
LOL NO

Hehehe we still got it

This beautiful womyn is right. You're all deplorable.
Being loved is a HUMAN right.

Sure! I guess the next time I ask out a qt 10/10 she can't say no because I'm fat and that would make her fatphobic, right? I like this logic!

women are always discriminating against me

Yep, using white guilt to get laid and get free money is a tactic that works very well for blacks.

This will never get a reply

So with this logic being gay is a choice?

Does anyone else get a really uneasy feeling in your stomach when you see these people? Like I don't want my kids to ever have to see them, this needs to be stopped. At least some gay people don't make a lifestyle out of it, and no one even knows or cares

This whole "My opinions are facts" phase needs to fucking end.

I believe 'white male' trumps 'fat'. Being female still ranks higher on the oppression ladder so she'd still win.

Nothing wrong with dating someone with a disability. They get help from the Government, and they usually also need your help for emotional and sexual support, meaning they'll never cheat on you.

Unless it's something that's an extreme turn off, like intense facial scarring, or a missing nose, or that hole you get in your throat from throat cancer, etc. Missing a leg? Missing a hand? That can be worked around.

its usually on the trending page of youtube.
ie. the front page

I am a faggot who fucks trannies and sucks their little dick-clits.

That being said I do so because I choose to. It's my choice. That's what freedom is supposed to be about.

If someone chooses not to then that's their choice too and it's okay.

I'm 31 and I've been sucking she-weiner since I was 21, and, just so you know how insane 90% (probably much higher) are, they also hate me.

The semi-attractive goofy looking dude who dates them.

Because I date them.

Because I'm "fetishizing them".

So yeah, you can't please them. The more you try to, the more they want. You can never please placate or appease them. You just move the Overton Window further into insanity.

Id let that faggot suck my dick no problem

Trannies have been saying that being gay or lesbian is a choice for a while now.

Mainly to get lesbians to fuck them.

no because it's common here.

Whose she?

>Missing a hand?
For some this turns their arm into a sex toy.

i'd date a trans, but not a black or fat. i just find them disgusting and can't get passed it, call me shallow but if you don't take care of yourself or have skin the same color as my shit i have a hard time glossing over it.

but chicks with dicks, yeah no big deal

>Manly shoulders
>Adams apple
>Man's voice
>Manly everything

Wouldn't even realise it was a trap at all and not just a man with long hair if it wasn't mentioned in the video

>Reason why Trump won nr. 141740

>would you date a trans?

Absolutely not, would I drive a watermelon to work? No, because it's not a car

here's your reply you stupid fucking retarded cancerous leaf

you can literally stumble on this shit by accident because of a youtube recommendation you got because you once clicked on some retarded blogger's video or someone in your kikebook posted this shit for virtue points

Yes. Even more so because I never see these people in Belgium. We got a fuckload of muslims but these transgender feminist people are non-existent. Or maybe they're just hiding, I don't fucking know.

Hopefully you amerifats can get them sorted while we deal with Islam.

>She
>((("""she""")))

i'd date a black woman or a disabled one but trannies and fat people are often fucked in the head

>I'm 31 and I've been sucking she-weiner since I was 21, and, just so you know how insane 90% (probably much higher) are, they also hate me.
Give us some insanity stories please, these are fun.

Also have you ever fucked some one that killed themselves a few years later?

So is the LGBTBBQWTF movement finally eating itself? I hope so

In all fairness I'd date someone who is disabled.

Katawa Shoujo does that to ya.

I don't know who is trolling who anymore

>those comments
even the LGBTBBQ community hates him

He looks like Ann Coulter lmao

>Who searches for these? How much did they pay you
If you watch enough of them through Sup Forums they start showing up on your feed.

>She
>((("""she""")))

>{{{[[[(((999~~~""""'''...she...'''"""~~~000)))]]]}}}

Still not enough.

We're all blank slates with a set of tendencies and we need to acknowledge our privileges and discriminatory natures.

Hillary timeline.

It is now illegal to say no when a thing asks you out.

>In all fairness I'd date someone who is disabled.
Me to, as long as it isn't inheritable.

If you were bisexual, I could imagine some uses. That is, if she was into it.

My main point is that disabilities can be delt with

Trans black and fat are all unacceptable and disgusting subhumans

>there is no difference
>chromosomes are a myth
>it's like annudah trans holoshoah

Ann is still more manly.

Good tranny meme. Have mine.

>It's idiotic to assume everyone dates people based solely on how they are personality wise,

Agreed, but xir wormkin is arguing that it is still bigoted, and that you'd better simply hold your nose and jam your disco stick into the boypussy.

>implying CHAD isn't the objective pinnacle of attractiveness
it's like this guy hasn't met a single r9k autist and he still thinks that attractiveness is subjective.
KEK
there are traits people look and don't look for. People categorize things. That's what makes them smart. Or else why have math?
I hope I don't wake up one day and live in a dystopia where the government forces me to date a fat black disabled trans from the ghetto because it would be bigotry not to.

>Ann is still more manly.

I wouldn't fuck Donald Trump's vagina with Ann Coulter's dick.

He's a mentally ill homosex who tought that chopping his dick off will allow him to date all the straight men he lusts for. Now he finds out that neither straight nor gay men want him and his dating pool is limited to freaks like him. He'll probably an hero in the next 15 years.

Bringing home the bacon.

Literally.

If you watch it, what he is essentially saying is that he believes he is owed a lesbian, and that the only reason a lesbian would not date him is because she is a bigot.

So xe admits that being gay is a choice.

Black people can be attractive based on their personality. They're like a 1/1000 rarity, but the good ones are nice. I could see being attracted to one of those women, since landing a 0.1% roll is pretty unlikely to happen twice.

So they are trying to push American men into sleeping with these ((hormone)) creations openly. Leave the women to the foreigners to breed with.

>Missing limbs
>Unattractive
I would date a woman BECAUSE she's missing arms and legs

Never any that have killed themselves. 2 that have de-transitioned, one that gained a lot of weight, and I mean a LOT of weight and then tried to hit me up on facebook after they went from being a tiny feminine thing passable as a girl (to my faggot mind) to a goomba with a shaved head, wanting to 69.

Black and latin ones are the most sane ones, at least in my experience. There was one I would have legitimately married but she got really into prescription drugs and then meth. I really wish I didn't hate pussy so much.

Great. Nobody was asking you to.

Kekworthy.

I wonder just how many of them regret going through with the treatment and pretend they're happy outwardly.

These need to be spread around. Fill their minds with doubt.

Despite the massive schnoz, they'd have likely made a good looking guy. Especially if they lifted.

Glad to hear no one is asking me to fuck Donald Trump's vagina with Ann Coulter's dick, because if there's anything I wouldn't do, it's fucking Donald Trump's vagina with Ann Coulters dick.

I'm not going to as he's awfully annoying, just going to take your word for it.

>Tranny explains how sexual preferences are transphobic

Mental. Insane. Rantings of a lunatic.

We could make more. I have mspaint open and ready.

Ive been with a few ts girls myself... can confirm they are crazy. Never dated any though just hookups and a few times on multiple ocasions. but you can just tell fairly quick there pretty fucked up mentally which sucks cuz a few were sexy as fuck that id probably date like casually for a a little while if i didnt think itd leave to them offing themselves after i ended it.

This is why traps are superior

>that pic
>too tan
I am just not attracted to anything even remotely dark pure white is all that does it for me whiter the better infact

Not to mention tattoos and non ear piercings is insta DROPPED

So will you ever be able to have children and a family with a white women? Or has your perversion gone too far?

The ego of a trans person must be so unimaginably huge. What a rough life they make for themselves.

>You are born gay, you have no choice in your sexual preference, so it's not right or fair to discriminate gays for something they're born into
>If your sexual preference isn't towards certain people, then the problem is with you, you're racist/homo/trans phobic because sexual preference is a choice

Which is it?

He sounds heterophobic.

So when women refuse to fuck me because I'm ugly, is that discriminatory?

Depends on how high your privilige level is cis scum

>Which is it?
What ever fits their world view and allows them to the be the eternal victim, all the time.

It takes a lot of effort and dedication to get that tanned all over your body.

>if you find anyone unattractive because of anything it's discriminatory

that's the point of selecting a partner...

Think about what it would take to devoting your life to forcing a weird fantasy on everyone around you.

wtflol

You're not ugly. You're white, thus automatically superior. Act the part or suffer as a cuck for the rest of your life.

Do it.

>You're not ugly.

Uh, check his flag and then reconsider your statement.

GOVERNMENT ASSIGNED PARTNERS FUCKING WHEN??!