Is Hillary winning the recount?

SAY MADAME PRESIDENT, RACIST WHITES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtu.be/yHEdF8EZddw?t=611
infowars.com/report-15-electors-will-refuse-to-vote-for-trump/
270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/
infobae.com/2015/12/28/1779391-la-fuga-los-hermanos-lanatta-denuncian-que-la-argentina-hay-105000-profugos-las-carceles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Not happening

recount has been over, PA did nothing, Wisconsin said no to it and Trump won Michigan again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Is that true? The fact I haven't heard about it supports that, cause they wouldn't report stuff like that.

Umm. What's the next step in the stupid liberals plan?

Jill Stein is a libertarian

pretty sure she'd rather have trump in office rather than Hillary

did a pretty good job at conning Hillary supporters tho LUL

Crying a bunch
This is more important

>jill stein
>libertarian

maybe if you consider johnson one too

She won the popular vote, she must be president soon.

shadilay

No, it's not. WI started the recount yesterday, MI starts today and PA has a court hearing on Monday

>jill stein
>libertarian
>twitch memes

I think you need to go back to >>>reddit

Nope, the only winner is her bank account: youtu.be/yHEdF8EZddw?t=611

Hilary tiene que gobernar, Bueno, si no quieres que el peso se dispare a 30 y ya no puedas ir a comprar al tianguis, indio jajajajajaja.

Nope, I'm fleeing to Canada. I sure hope you have the monies to escape because shit will get real.

My options are Spain and Argentina.

Why is this dude on every Jill Stein thread holy shit

But what about muh 6 gorillions donated shekels?

Drumpf has access to nuclear buttons, holy shit.

>Is that true?

No. The recounts haven't even really started. WI might have just started. But even before they started Trump's lead shrank by 5000 votes in WI, and like 30,000 votes in PA. Correcting "errors" or something before the recounts. Those votes are going to disappear once the recount uncovers the fraud that the hillbillies were doing in rural counties to pad the Trump vote.

Also, 15 Republican electors are already planning to not vote for Trump and are trying to get others to join. So on the outside chance the recount doesn't flip it, the electors will.

Weirdest election ever, and ain't over yet.

Your pathetic tears are lubing my penis up for your ass.

>15 Republican electors are already planning to not vote for Trump
Source?

kek

Some random Pro-Hillary talk show on youtube has an anonymous insider "source". It's literally fake news.

>Mexico
TEN FEET HIGHER!

SHE CAN STILL WIN THE ELECTION THAT SHE LOST

Thought so. I don't see what the point of baiting like that is if you write so much just to get called a shill, laughed at, or somebody asks for a source, the lack of response to which showing that you're bullshitting.

She deserves the office.

Try here: infowars.com/report-15-electors-will-refuse-to-vote-for-trump/

more surprises coming

>(((User))) generated map.
Get ready for the wall Pedro.
You're gonna build it.

she is a two faced kike and surely not ally of america. i bet she would not midn if this ment hilary winning as long as she gets her money and destruction of white people. NEVER TRUST A KIKE. NEVER

but explain this James.

270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/

So, is Infowars reliable when it gives pro-Hillary news? I'm consistent in always thinking it's bullshit, including this.

They were wrong.

What kind of idiot are you? Those were made before the election. Were you not aware the election happened already, or do you think predictions are more valid than results? I'm can't decide which would be more stupid.

Hillary loves to eat young pizza because she is a pedophile and a cannibal.

>Explain this
Trump won.
Get your trowel ready.

>James
I'm not from tea and crumpet land mate.

>Jill Stein is a libertarian

how fucking retarded are you?

All the predictions were for Hillary, Russians and racist crackers rigged this election, she won the popular vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS VAMOS HILLARY 2016.

If this is bait, it's incredibly shitty, especially considering you're writing about the same amount I am.

If not, I almost pity you for being such a moron. Almost.

won't matter because the recounts will flip it anyway. They will find that the hillbillies padded it the same way Sup Forums did with the debate polls. But if that doesn't work there's the 15 electors and counting. I predict Trump will be demanding recounts in NH and elsewhere soon. They're already scrambling to try to stop a recount in PA.

Their source is Paul Joseph Watson, who's source is the original youtube talkshow with the "anonymous insider". It's literally "fake news". Always check the source. There's no such thing as news story anymore. Just a bunch of people ripping each other off.

Now now, Miguel, I know education down there is a bit hard, what with the mass executions of students and whatnot, but even you have to understand the electoral college.

The electoral college is a fraud, hacked and rigged.

Again, you're typing a lot just to bait. The recounts aren't going to flip a single state, let alone three. The "15 electors" aren't from a reputable newsoruce. That "scrambling" is Stein being an extremely clever Jew, starting this fundraiser when she couldn't possibly file the paperwork in time, keeping the money.

>Correcting errors

Pennsylvania didn't finish counting until yesterday. Philly still had to finish, there was no error correction. Why tell lies on the internet?

>Jill stein
>Libertarian

This is bernout tier faggotry.

>Stein develops a new form of math where Hillary can still win the election.

Hasta lavista taco nigger, say god emperor twice

The electoral college is a system set up to ensure fair representation of states based on density and size.
The US is not a nation of people, but a union of states and represents the states who in turn represent their citizens (hence different voting laws in each state).

It's a good system because it helps prevent supercities from steamrolling the vote, back in the day it helped prevent Dixieland from having an electoral monopoly and nowadays it prevents California and New York from having an electoral monopoly.

The system was designed to prevent a horde of tacos rigging the system and it's served its purpose well.

BRICK
BY
BRICK

>Also, 15 Republican electors are already planning to not vote for Trump and are trying to get others to join. So on the outside chance the recount doesn't flip it, the electors will.

Holy shit, is that true? holy jesus!

They're "correcting ballots" where they feel the person made a mistake by voting out of line.

That's an absurdly optimistic projection for Mexico, and it's nothing compared to what the US will be, kek.

I can't stand charts like this. They all imply that nothing will ever change and black swans don't happen.

>The system was designed to prevent a horde of tacos rigging the system and it's served its purpose well.

No, you are wrong, it was to end slavery jackass. its an outdate democratic system that has to end right know, its not real democracy.

>Mexico
>Brazil
>India
What fiction expects countries overflowing with poverty stricken, illiterate, citizens that can barely feed themselves to be top-5 economies?

Are they going to discover an ancient ritual that turns poop and drug addiction into Californium?

tfw bioengineered pathogens cause massive culling epidemics among non-caucasoidial races before they reach the threshold of population dominance.

Dude this is a pile of rubbish

>FOR LITERAL WEEKS
>RECOUNT THIS
>RECOUNT THAT
>IS TRUMP'S REIGN OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN?
>Some days later
>(((crickets)))

I'd wager she is not.

>Waaa it's not okay when *MY* horde wants to unfairly influence the vote.

I'll say it again, the USA is a UNION of STATES and states are what it is meant to represent.
In the US you vote as a member of your state and then your state votes according to the outcome of its internal results.
It is not a direct democracy so it doesn't have to act as one, and if it did you would have California centric politics deciding Vermont centric issues.

The union assures equal representation of states, according to their density and size.

Pls stay away you stupid Mexican no one even wants you here. We dont want any more immigrant almost niggers and despite the memes we hate niggers and spics. Even the most liberal cuck crosses the street when they see your kind here, you drug smuggling, lazy mexicuck

Hillary Clinton will die from "natural causes" on January 14, 2017.

No. Don't get your hopes up, Juan.

Que feo bait, pareciera que lo hizo un PRIETO del defectuoso.

I am sorry waiter, you invaded my country before, when things get worse here I am gonna rape your negro ass villero. I want to eat asados and pizza, fuck off.

Spic = Spanish person in prision, you are 70% Spanish rape babies hahahahhaha

What does it matter, she already conceded.

Thanks for painting Latinos in a bad light, you can go back to smuggling cocaine in your asshole and eating tacos instead of working to support your family then blame it on the country when you can't provide for them, illegally run to another country, do the same shit there, you still can't support your family, so you start complaining about the country that you did everything to enter illegally and then you start crying about how the racists are trying to deport you even though you came here illegally instead of filling out a few forms and waiting a few weeks to prove you're not a lazy drug smuggling paco.

jajajaajajajajja Soy blanco y del norte, pero odio a Drumpf.

>19 USA
>37 Mexico
Hmm, even this mostly unfounded pessimistic view of of the USA's future, your country will still be significantly worse. It's so bad now, it doesn't even appear in the 2010 column.

Even image you post shows how shitty your country is and always will be compared with the US.

>Sweden

shut the fuck up nigger villero, go to smuggle paco and cocaine to your villa. In 2001 all the world saw your starvingness. Mexico is the best Latin American country, stupid villero.

Is this Mexican shitposting?
Really makes you think about hoy lazy they really are if they can't even type out a good shitpost...

Pinche nortecaca puto, baitealos insultando a su vieja de drumpf

fuck off faggot, go to the fuckland islands and try to get back your honor

>Sweden down from 949 in 2010 down to 906 in 2030

Fuck, I wonder why

>Starts shouting no u
>T. 13 year old horchata eating lazy cuck who didn't go to school
>Mexico is the best country
>People risk their lives to run away from there
>Wants to move to Argentina
>Executes students
>Globally known for drug smuggling and only relevant because TV and movies about drug lords
>High rank criminal escapes 3 times from the best prison

Kek nice shitpost

high rank criminal scaped 3 times

infobae.com/2015/12/28/1779391-la-fuga-los-hermanos-lanatta-denuncian-que-la-argentina-hay-105000-profugos-las-carceles/

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Triggered?
Try to bring back the 33 studenta you guys killed and regain your honor world wide.

Muh muh Maldives waaah, nice cherry pick, literally no one cares about them now and the president has said he doesn't really give a shit

Shit I don't see any globally dangerous drug lords there. Literally comparing
>100 chihuahuas escaped
>1 pitbull who owns a ring of more than 100 chihuahuas escaped

We? We are not Videla for killing 100,000 commie babies and throw them to the rio de la plata with cement feet.

LAS ABUELAS DE MASHO PIBE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>implying all hispanic countries (and brazil) are not the same shit.

Ve a comer grillos, indio azteca, el norte y occidente es blanco.

>Trump's lead shrank by 5000 votes in WI,

thats a lie

>Israel will be number 9 in 2030

Escucha, Drumpf nos va a invadir, tengo que exiliarme a tu país, alguna recomendación? No me gustan los caracoles, pero no hay tacos alla?

> 2010 forecast
Was this made in 1995?

Israel stronk.

:^)

Holy kek, you are Gods chosen, you beated all the shitskins around you, do you have the recipe of success?

it's kind of easy when you fight literal shitskins with ak-47's, with no real tactic but to charge and get shot

dont forget the US hahahahahaha

Is that true that Drumpf loves jews? but watch , he has nazi blood.

>impliying im a spaniard and not a sudaca
>just come here bro, beer, tapas, easy putas andaluces, awful teeths, smelly people

he supports Israel, so yea?
we only needed the US after our 3rd war.

SEE I TOLD YOU MEXICO SHITPOSTS WORSE

eres del ecuador? Es verdad que los españoles no se bañan?

vs Iran or Russia? why do you hate each other?

we did not fight the USSR directly, they supported Iran with weaponry.

>Why does Israel hate Iran
Really lad?

No, un poco mas al norte.
Es verdad, esta gente no se baña porque hace "frio". Y asi es lo mismo en el resto de europa occidental ( que es la que conozco).
Nos bañamos mas en america