Look at what you did, Sup Forums

Look at what you did, Sup Forums.

You problematic CIS scum nationalist trolls destroyed the front page of the internet, I hope you're happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rbfTLPB9Kc4?t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

To all fleeing redditfugees:

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

>front page of the internet

Drudge Report works just fine

You're welcome.

More like autistic conversation desu

It's too late.
They've been here since Trump, and it's just gonna get worse.

I am very happy.

>we support free speech!
>as long as people only talk about things we agree with!

Liberals in a nutshell

>Reddit

>laissez-faire haven of (relatively) free expression

>overrun by nationalist trolls

It was a fucking thought crime dystopia overrun by far left marxist whackos forever, and now they're having a break down because they have some dissenting views on there.

Jesus, get a grip.

Anyway, I wish this wasn't hysteria and I wish reddit really was breaking apart.

Anyway, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I find it disgusting that mods over at reddit have demonstrated such vulgar xenophobia to refuse our migrants.

We are NOT trolls, as that would constitute a raid, and moot (pbuh) expressly forbade raids, therefore any trolling is by a person who has learned it from THEIR culture, and not ours.

I can't even right now.

>our bastion of "authentic conversation online" is crumbling because some people using the site have started to have the wrong opinions.

>plebbit marxists censor all speech that runs counter to their narrative, normal fag user base get sick of it and leave to where ever the fuck normies go.
Plebbit killed itself, Sup Forums dindu nuffin.

>reddit
>free expression
Pick one

>ribbit is THE online place to have authentic conversations
>unless you post something leftists don't like, in which case they'll shadowban or censor your comments

Leftists think Free Speech = echo chamber for their ideology

Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot had the freest speech EVER!!!

>ha ha look at those nazi faggots making their own website to spew their hate speech
>ha ha wait guys where are you going (now agree with me with le upboat or i'll DELTE THIS and ban you)
>FFFFFFFFFU WHY ARE YOU GUYS LEAVING?

fucking little fascist faggots pretending they're "anti"-fascists

When are we gonna build a firewall and make Reddit pay for it?

No. Not good. Bad. Very bad.

If reddit goes down where do you think all those Alt-Right faggots are gonna come?

>Morale was deteriorating and it was all Yossarian's fault. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence by daring to exercise them.
>Joseph Heller, Catch-22, 1961

Fuck Reddit.

I don't care if they have different opinions but when they restrict our opinions that's when I have a problem.

All those faggot Commies can stay on their shit site now.

dont take a penny from spez or kn0thing. i think the kikelbergs are using them as a piggy bank

The wall just got ten feet higher, trust me.

I dont give a fuck
more drama and fighting is fun

Not here. We're going to make a firewall and reddit is going to pay for it.

“What makes you so sure user is a member of the Alt-Right?”

“You never heard him denying it until we began accusing him, did you? And you don’t see him upvoting our posts.”

“You banned him from the subreddit.”

>mfw Sup Forums is older than leddit
>Sup Forums outlives leddit

Just goes to prove that namefagging is cancer.

>I can't even right now.
you better god damn it. you fagging out on us kiwi? ish war !

Imagine having this little self-awareness.

But seriously, why don't you Sup Forums people like us redditors? After all we were all centipedes together. I liek reddit.

aslong as they stay out of Sup Forums I dont give a shit

When the fuck did it become both common and acceptable to use 'nationalist' as an insult? How is loving your country and putting it above others wrong?

Because (((((they))))) conflated nationalism with fascism

In 1945.

We did it Sup Forums, now we only will have to deal with the refugees.

You come from the bowels of hell, that's why.

Wut? I'm from Manchester.

>literally shaking
lmao

anti-nationalism is the original meme, created by the jews to destroy us

Exactly... the bowels of hell.

Yeah it's the people coming into the site posting and totally not the moderation censoring the "Authentic discussions".

"AUTHENTIC DISCUSSION ALLOWED AS LONG AS IT'S THE RIGHT DISCUSSION"

>board of peace
>body count
checks out

> Reddit
> "authentic conversations"
> goal of faire haven of free expression

Please. Pic related.

This Confederate gets it.

Slanty m00t better set up a containment board for when the Redditfugees arrive.

No more /leftypol/ cancer. Fuckin' Commies.

Fuck off faggot

Here's what I think of your fucking centipedes

youtu.be/rbfTLPB9Kc4?t=6s

Too happy, and too liberal. You also remind me of cows, just retardedly chewing on garbage memes and doing whatever you're supposed to.

>manchester
>not the bowels of hell
It's like you've never been to Piccaddilly Gardens or something

I fucking hate Nazis and Trump supporters, but this article is bullshit. It's just liberal whining that completely misunderstands what's going on. Reddit's problem isn't that it doesn't censor enough, it's that it censors too much. The thing is, most people who go to Reddit are too stupid to out-argue Trump supporters —which is pretty pathetic given how dumb most Trump supporters are —and as a consequence just resort to yelling and censorship.

Moot might have been against raids but Mook doesn't speak Engrish well enough to voice an opinion on the matter. Besides, infiltrating your enemies is the nipponese way. I wonder how long until Reddit confines trump supporters into virtual internment camps.

>You will never fuck the slag in the fur coat

Why even live?

>usa is dealing with an immigration crisis from mexico
>europe is dealing with an immigration crisis from africa and the middle east
>Sup Forums is dealing with an immigration crisis from reddit
like pottery

>I fucking hate Nazis and Trump supporters
>It's just liberal whining

>liberals in charge of self-awareness

>Hates Nazis
>Hates Trump Supporters
>Trump's supporters are dumb

>>>Reddit.com

>centipedes
Disgusting.

>admitting to coming from plebbit

What a gay

That's just /sg/, they're a hateful radical minority and do not represent the true spirit of Sup Forums

SAY IT WITH ME

BOARD OF PEACE

I've been here long enough to remember when digg was what reddit is today. These places come and go as do the retarded normalfags who frequent them.

Maybe you should go back.

Best year ever.

Reddit is for retards like you so fuck off.

If trump supporters are so easy to out argue, why have you failed to to influence Sup Forums and instead have resorted to name calling?

Go back where, Ivan? Reddit? I don't go there.

Millenials are so lacking in national pride that they see nationalism as inexplicable outside projections of jingoism.

m8 if that's what floats your boat go to pretty much any bar in manchester on a friday or saturday and have enough money to buy a few drinks and it's easy as fuck to get slags like her

>That's just /sg/
orly?

I mostly do rational argument and influence, but every now and then I like to let off some steam and just call people idiots.

Gas the kikes.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

kek

Back then reddit was a humble tech news site. digg rapefugees turned it into the liberal shithead circlejerk it still is today.

Oh, right! That's what it was called. What happened to Digg?

>a bunch of people with opinions they don't like is the worst thing reddit has had to deal with

Pfft come back after you've blown up some yellow vans

i dont get it, no one is forced to go the Trump reddit.

>blame nationalists when people in power silence them

holy shit
it's like a little tiny version of real life.

>But seriously, why don't you Sup Forums people like us redditors? After all we were all centipedes together. I liek reddit.
kys newfag

>nationalist trolls

I love how they think nobody could actually be against the fucking destruction of his own country and the only socially acceptable thing is to let it happen.

Another example of a loud, hateful minority. True Sup Forumsacks condemn this kind of behavior, and demand better treatment.

First of all, why are nationalists trolls for telling the truth?

Second of all, the SJWs have infested that place and refuse to accept opinions that differ to theirs. Look at r/newzealand, the place is fucking full of them. All we did was tell the truth and their fat asses got triggered.

leave

Because you call yourselves redditors. Who the fuck you think you are? In here we call each other faggots because we are not delusional nor we have a stick up our asses

Of course! CIS-SHITS RUIN EVERYTHING

Lived there 4 years. Literal hell. And lets not talk about Salford and Wythemshawe

You live in a censored safe space. Every reddit is a controlled and enforced conversation. You can't tell trannies they are ugly on transpassing, the subreddit where you are supposed to be honest. You cant say a game is shit with a thought out list of reasons, because you'll just be banned. Having a different opinion than an SJW mod = ban. Not to mention your namefagging ironically goes against your communist pushing left wing idealism.

Why is that bad?

>Spic steals police property
>Has gun, probably stolen too
>Gets chased by cops and endangers any civilians on the nearby roads
>Totals the car
>Threatens police unless he can talk to his mommy
>Possibly shot his own brother
>Pushes cops to kill him too

Fuck him. One less criminal.

Board of Peace!

>shadowban
god this shit scares me so much.

People love freedom of speech. We come to websites like Sup Forums to express our opinions and listing to opinions of others from all over the world.

Reddit is taking away any illusion that they have freedom of speech when they really dont. If people can easily go someplace better they well.

Welcome to Sup Forums Reddit fags. Read the rules and lurk more.

Personally I don't have a problem with the site so much but more 90% of the users, e.g SJWs who screech for someone to be banned if they see an opinion that's different to theirs. Also I hate how the downvote system is used.

>centipedes

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Check your stupid shit at the door.

>opinions I don't like are trolls
>we're a market of free ideas except for the ones I don't like

>nationalist trolls

Because on reddit when someone doesn't have the same opinion as you, they're obviously trolling.

This exact thing happened to me on r/newzealand

>thread about a petition to legalize abortion
>I commented saying I wasn't signing it (that was literally all I said)
>got downvoted
>hordes of SJWs calling me a troll

That's reddit for you.

>Sup Forums did what /x/ could not, summon an elder god just for laughs
>Sup Forums did what Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and all the other anti reddit boards could not, destroy reddit
Are the other boards even trying at this point?

>atheist Reddit queer

Kill yourself.

*cringe*

natsoc =/ nationalism

You redditors are a breed of self-entitled cowards, fearful of ideas other than your own, and when someone says something you disagree with, they are systematically removed from your sight so you can continue trading your tired self-aggrandizing platitudes with one another. It's disgusting.

Not for laughs you heathen

>tfw I'm literally from reddit and there's not a single thing any of you can do about it

Sent from my iPhone

>Sup Forums did what /r9k/ could not, make Pepe extremely toxic to normies
>Sup Forums did what Sup Forums could not, cut off Gawker's ad revenue by the millions
>Sup Forums did what /k/ could not, have decent gun discussions
>Sup Forums did what /lit/ could not, talk openly about philosophy without leftist mods censoring everything
>Sup Forums did what Sup Forums could not, get on National TV almost daily for a while

we can call you an obnoxious faggot

OMG WHY CAN'T HE STOP WINNING?! HE ISN'T EVEN IN THE OFFICE AND IS ALREADY CLEANING THE WORLD!

kek

Go for it faggot