Is Jeb! okay?

Is Jeb! okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.es/books?id=WixyCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=columba was the only girl he ever dated jeb&source=bl&ots=TFNp-yiWGD&sig=Y5JCYRDItg06M-RONqYD2JRzAcg&hl=es&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOkYmTrtXQAhXo34MKHQnsCbMQ6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=columba was the only girl he ever dated jeb&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I know is that there is a warehouse full of Jeb! guac bowls and I want one

ahahah
>the darkeness lives in me
what did he mean by this?

We have to save Jeb

I miss Jeb

Fake and gay

Jeb is a ticking guac-bomb, he could go off at any moment.

Does anyone else miss the comfy Republican debates and the beautiful memes they produced?

J E B B U S H _ I S
L I T T E R A L L Y
F U C K I N G _ O K

he sells them on amazon now

I do, the primaries where easily the best part of the election. Too bad we won't see something like that in 4 years

No JEB!

Is jeb autistic? He gives me this vibe.

It's very likely, between the turtles, his interactions with his mother, and just his way of speaking all point to him being on the spectrum.

yeah he is

According to his mother's memoir, no one was surprised he married his Gremlin, because that was the only woman he had ever dated.

Also, there was a news story of him having literally 0 friends.

no joke

>they ask him for some close friends of his they can talk to
>he gives them some names
>those people claim to just be business associates and give him names of people they think are jeb's friends
>same thing, just business associates

She said he never had friends except for his wife

ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US

Can we get that gif or WebM of Barbara bush looking disgusted at her half-breed grandchildren and Jeb?

Did Christmas come early?

nah hes just a big awkward nerd and you'd think so too if you were born before the 2000s

Jeb!

Guaco guaco man
I want to be

A guaco

Man

couldn't find the screen of her mother but here's her book books.google.es/books?id=WixyCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=columba was the only girl he ever dated jeb&source=bl&ots=TFNp-yiWGD&sig=Y5JCYRDItg06M-RONqYD2JRzAcg&hl=es&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOkYmTrtXQAhXo34MKHQnsCbMQ6AEIUDAG#v=onepage&q=columba was the only girl he ever dated jeb&f=false

DELET THIS