The 4th of December in Italy there will be a referendum to change the constitution...

The 4th of December in Italy there will be a referendum to change the constitution. Give us your kek energy to make the yes win. We've already done this, we can make this happen again. Let's make Italy great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GtNXhcs
youtu.be/qtMiH9UjtXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Renaissance
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secoli_bui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
reuters.com/article/us-eu-budget-italy-veto-idUSKCN12Q27X
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
it.ibtimes.com/tutte-le-leggi-ferme-parlamento-attesa-del-referendum-costituzionale-iter-bloccato-e-camere-1472002
ansa.it/europa/notizie/rubriche/altrenews/2016/10/13/cittadinanzakyengelegge-ius-soli-ferma-da-1-anno-in-senato_19e86f78-e00f-4bb2-b33c-61eeea6acd72.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nwK0jeJ8wxg
express.co.uk/news/world/731484/Italian-referendum-shockwaves-European-Union-financial-markets
wallstreetitalia.com/jp-morgan-all-eurozona-sbarazzatevi-delle-costituzioni-antifasciste/
primeeconomics.org/articles/1898
iltempo.it/politica/2016/11/21/news/referendum-napolitano-voto-si-ma-sfida-aberrante-per-giudicare-renzi-1023699/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, you have to have been great in the first place to be great again.

Is this great enough for you? We conquered half of Europe and Shitland, you lost to fucking Emus.
Thank you brother.

Kek wills it just in spite of this faggot

Shit tier, if you were truly great you would have conqured the other half. Fucking pathetic.

Also check

Aren't you supposed to vote no?

>yes
>a good thing
Can you be any more bluepilled than that?

Yes. He's a wannabe subverter and a pretty shitty one at that, even for Correct The Renzie standards.

>mfw these euros will NEVER know how it feels to have zero land boarders

Take my dübs, use them wisely

>mfw these euros will never know how it feels to be full

No. Fuck you. Renzi's going to get fucked up something severe.

>voting yes
>making italy great again
Pick one, shill

In line with anti-establishment maxim, correct answer is NO

Trump, Le Pen, Brexit and No in Italy, Hofer in Austria.

Don't give kek power to Yes

OP a shill and a fagit who want Italy cucked by EU forever, Vote NO!

and join our italian Sup Forums on Discord
discord.gg/GtNXhcs

Can't wait for Monday, at least nobody will see your retarded threads anymore

VOTING NO btw

>half europe

more like 3/4

Don't listen to this other cucked italians, even if it's from Renzi this law will make the government stronger and more stable. They say no because they are little whiny beaches.

It's to end it all, Kek.

>voting what the masses vote for
>muh shitstitution

European federalism is the red pill

>concentrating all powers in the end of the prime minister
>approving changes in the constitution that open giant-ass loopholes and make room for a fuckton of interpretation
>overcomplicating everything
B-but muh money saving
M-muh faster ruling

Except it won't fucking happen.
You want to give up a very important safety net for a shilled advantage that's not even real.

Stop living

>the Roman Empire was italian

Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't agree with this guy, but that's just bullshit.

I'm still undecided, convince me to vote No

Vote Yes cuck us to europe more. Some powers are taken from regions to state and some others from state to europe. The far the central power is (Bruxelles) the less control/power the average person has.
A loss of democracy.

Plus feminist bullshit in constitution (gender quotas in politic now are in costitution if you vote yes)

>BTFO by homeless chinks

I didn't talk about the race, I talked about the nation of Italy

Hello Renzi. How are you? Pathetic.

Horde legacy: none
Roman legacy: whole europe lusting after roman dick thousands of years after the empire is no more

WE

WAS

KEK VULT
E
K

V
U
L
T

>asking on Sup Forums to support the pro-jew, pro-globalist option.

>European federalism is the red pill
t. Angela Merkel

There's always a fucking jealous autistic German going about denying what other races have accomplished.

Yes is what all the eurocrats want

MIGA

KHANZ

>surrendering even more of your national sovereignty to a central
supranational government (the eu commission)
>federalism

I think you have to go back to school.

NOVUS ORDO MUNDI
Carpe diem

You want to vote "No" to make Italy get out of EU, silly

Look kraut, i've bad nes for you. If tomorrow i go to japan and marry a japanese the government will give me japanese citizenship. You really believe that because a bunch of bureaucrats has decided that way (that now i'm japanese) magically my ancestors will turn from romans to samurais?

youtu.be/qtMiH9UjtXM

>actually voting for what RenziPanzi wants you to do

Lmao get out retard

I wonder what kind of things are in the Italian constitution?

The day in which you see a Turk having more common sense than your fellow countrymen is the day you really have to start worrying about people your country.

MAKE
ITALY
GREAT
AGAIN

Beppe Grillo is a fucking comedian. Movimento 5 Stelle is full of retarted people who believes to chemtrails and autism by vaccines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Renaissance

Cultural Marxism, mostly. We need a bloody civil war and a do over, that's the only thing that could save us.
(Italian in Spain)

I will have to check myself here in a meme magic thread? wtf is wrong with you?

Checked

For clueless Americans, sorry for the tautology, what the Italian referendum wants to do would be equivalent to surpressing the electoral college and the senate and have direct democracy.

Kek does not will it.

>direct democracy
Yeah, in your dreams

More like the exact opposite.

If the change passes we we-ll have something more akin to the elecotral college, with just a couple representative for each region, not picked by the citizens, and not proportional to the regions pupulation.

You really got it backwards senpai

If anything it would make our system more similar to the one of a federal state.

Italian renaissance is a fraud, the dark ages never happened.

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secoli_bui
Italian Renaissance start in 1400

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

I wish good luck to you guys I hope you find the liberation that you need.

>conspiracy theory

Where do you think you are? This is italy, everyones into cospiracies.

>ITT
>anally devastated grillocucks pretending that /no/ is actually the Sup Forums thing to do

It's time to tell the truth: you've been raided by grillocucks from the M5S party. In these days Renzi is unleashing some Aussie-tier bantz on all the scandals surrounding the M5S, like
>fake signatures
>believing that Mermaids live in the Mediterranean (top kek)
>getting caught red-handed in criminal activities and defending themselves with "the right to remain silent", pretty shit move for a party that was all about HONESTY!!!!111
>believing in chemtrails
>believing in UFOs
>having built a network of hoaxes to circlejerk their voters
>started sucking Putin's dick in the last few months but they've been always against the Kremlin
>started hating the EU only in the last months, from being EU dicksuckers #1
>the Mayor of Rome, big M5S bitch #1, just blasted away all the money reserved for the next Olympics because she thought they came from the city funds instead of from the International Olympics group
>one of their figureheads lied about giving all the money back to the PEOPLE!!!11
>another one big figurehead defended himself saying "lmao I can't read emails"
>they keep shouting they want a face-off with Renzi, but every time he steps the fuck up they back the fuck off, pushing the propaganda lie that Renzi is afraid of talking with the M5S
>asking for the Vatican Museum to pay the rent to Rome, but the Vatican Museum is in the Vatican State outside of italian jurisdiction.

>GTFO Correct The Renzi
What Sup Forums doesn't know is that it's actually the M5S the one with a group dedicated to Correct The Grillo, they have a network of 3 sites, all backed by Casaleggio Associati, from which they push crafted articles about how Grillo is never wrong, exactly like Correct The Record; they went so far as publishing pics of concerts saying that "THOSE WERE THE SUPPORTERS OF M5S!!!! WE ARE MANY!!!".

Nothing interesting out of the Roman Empire you idiot, Germans were subhuman savages with nothing to offer to the Romans except blonde sluts and workforce.

Facciamo l'Italia Grande Ancora (FIGA)

Really makes you think

Everyone I know vote for NO and no one has voted or has intention to vote these retards from M5S.

cont'd

>B-but Renzi is a EU shill
The EU, on paper, is the greatest thing we have but it's been plagued by Merkel's politics of inclusion and austerity.
The plan of Renzi is this: if YES wins, he will start cockblocking all the other countries with the veto right on all matters, until:
>A: all countries relieve our burden of immigrants, since we're a union we must help each other
>B: all countries get fed with Merkel's policy and either throw her down or leave the EU
And that's why Renzi will either save or crash the EU.

If NO wins, we'll have Berlusconi again (which is already laying the groundwork for another ad-personam law), the M5S will misteriously lose again (because they like being in the opposition) and we'll become even bigger EU slaves.

You forgot FridgeGate, the spores in Po, turins mayor believing wifi causes cancer and veganism

DON'T LISTEN TO OP.

A NO VOTE IS BETTER OFF FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL THE EU AND PULL THE MEDITERREAN COUNTRIES OUT OF THE EUROZONE!!!

IO VOTO NO!!!

Kek he fell for the veto thing
reuters.com/article/us-eu-budget-italy-veto-idUSKCN12Q27X

AWOOOOOOO~

>The EU, on paper, is the greatest thing we have but it's been plagued by Merkel's politics of inclusion and austerity.

Don't ever talk to me or my son ever again

>>A: all countries relieve our burden of immigrants, since we're a union we must help each other

Mamma mia, get a load of this stronzo.

This. If you want to Make Italy Great Again and save it from Renzi & EU's cuckery, vote NO !!

> WATCH THIS

GUARDATE IL VIDEO

> WATCH THIS

GUARDATE IL VIDEO

youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM

youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM

To non Italian speakers: disgrunted journalist shows evidence of globalist agenda

- Napolitano (old dude in vid, former pres of Republic - highest authority in the country and creator of the very same referendum we're talking about) saying on TV that the objectives pushed by Renzi are lies covering a different agenda.

- journalist describes how his colleagues "went crazy and couldn't handle it"

- journalist shows and reads excerpts from 48 pages 2014 italian senate document describing globalist objectives, calling free voting system "limited", advocating against it and making the example of the world's "greatest democracies" as the one to follow (Guess who!)

Without resorting to muh Merkel which is pretty clear she's a piece of shit, explain to me why the EUis bad.

An accord is an accord.
Want to be in the EU? Help your members.
The immigrant problem is too much? Maybe you can start going against Merkel's policy...which brings us to plan B.

DAILY REMINDER
For all those who still want to vote YES to this absolute cuck scam of a referendum, i've got something nice for you
>it.ibtimes.com/tutte-le-leggi-ferme-parlamento-attesa-del-referendum-costituzionale-iter-bloccato-e-camere-1472002
>ansa.it/europa/notizie/rubriche/altrenews/2016/10/13/cittadinanzakyengelegge-ius-soli-ferma-da-1-anno-in-senato_19e86f78-e00f-4bb2-b33c-61eeea6acd72.html

For the non italian speakers: if YES wins "ius soli law" (anchor babies for amerifats) will be unlocked. It's a law pushed by our left that if passed (and it will with the new Senate) will give automatically citizenship to ONE FUCKING MILLION of immigrants. And we're just talking about the ones that are currently in Italy. Without taking the future "refugees" that will flood us next year

English speaking people, watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwK0jeJ8wxg

This is a British leftist explaining the benefits for Britain, Italy, France and Greece leaving the Euro.

Voting NO gets you closer to that goal.

You are doing god work user.

Post the Bolognese PD voter supporting YES who adopted the senegalese adult man with his gf

>Maria Paola Toschi, strategista del mercato globale al JP Morgan Asset Managment dice a CNBC: "Il referendum Italiano di questo Dicembre potrebbe creare volatilità attraverso i mercati mentre l'anno si avvicina alla sua fine"
>Maria Paola Toschi, global market strategist at JP Morgan Asset Management told CNBC: "The upcoming Italian referendum this December may create volatility across markets as the year draws to a close."
express.co.uk/news/world/731484/Italian-referendum-shockwaves-European-Union-financial-markets

>JP Morgan: troppa democrazia nelle costituzioni europee
wallstreetitalia.com/jp-morgan-all-eurozona-sbarazzatevi-delle-costituzioni-antifasciste/
>JP Morgan: too much democracy in european costitutions
primeeconomics.org/articles/1898

Dont do anything you'll regret, or youll have to face the wrath of the italian armada !

Nobody cares. If you wanted Kek you should've hyped it before now.

Plus, isn't the median age in Italy 55?

>posting videos shilled by Casaleggio/Blogghe
Grillocuck, how do you even think non-italian speakers will understand a video without subtitles or context? Just because you put a non-neutral description under it?

I can do the same.
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
To non italian speakers: conspiracy nutjob picks out-of-context quotes to shill for NO

-Napolitano (old dude in vid, former pres of Republic - highest authority in the country and creator of the very same referendum we're talking about) says that YES might be an aberrant choice , but it's the biggest leap forward this country will take in 30 years
Source iltempo.it/politica/2016/11/21/news/referendum-napolitano-voto-si-ma-sfida-aberrante-per-giudicare-renzi-1023699/

-journalist is renown for being a M5S cuck, and its video was posted on the personal blog of Grillo, which is like the Bible to them.

Why commie want ius solis? I'm scared

Here

BAD GOY BAD GOY
WHAT THE "NO" IS AHEAD?

OY VEY THAT'S ANUDDA SHOA VOTE YES YOU RACIST GENTILE AND REMEMBER THE 90 GORILLIONS

Fuck off matteo.

NO is the way

There lads, this is the face of the (((YES))). Also supported by Hollande, Obama, Juncker and (((Schultz))).

>give power to central bankers
>making Italy great again

Uhhhhhh, no....

I don't know what this referendum is about but since the EU is pushing for a "yes" vote, the "no" vote must be the one to support.

Godspeed pastas may your results be good.

They want to be more like the united states :^)
Plus our population is steadily dying and aging. Sadly, if it werent for immigrants we would have a hugely negative b/d ratio.

>Why commie want ius solis?
Because they need debtless people to count in the GDP calculations, the same scam has been going on since forever in Sweden (look where they are now).
On paper the economy is great and it's the perfect reason to justify more black bucks fresh off the boats, in reality welfare costs become prohibitive and quality of life drops faster than Renzi's extra chromosomes

> Implying if I vote NO I'm for Grillo

0.080 euri sono state depositate nella fessura del tuo sedere.

off by one senpai.

Checked and Keked
Shadilay!