Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

I remember this pasta.

I thought that was the Swedish flag, hard to tell the difference these days.

i like this guy.

even we could single handedly fuck norway's shit

I missed this pasta. Might have been the only good thing to come out of Turkey

It just occurred to me that the two most famous Norwegians are both convicted murderers.

This bait is awful. America can never lose.

as a mexican, kebab gave us al pastor which is really fucking tasty and you're missing out if you haven't had some.

on the other hand, all i know that ever came from austria were bad painters, good musicians and rape dungeons

Nice, self-mockery. Good humour.

You loose at satire.

>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy norway in a week
TOP KEK NORWEGIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Australians are ITCHING for a war with Norway. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When Australia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Vietnam

WE WILL SINGLEHANDLY DESTROY YOU WITH THE 300 F35'S YOU STRONG HANDLED US TO BUY

>Vietnam
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
toppu kekku

You're only getting 52 dumbass

Shut the fuck up, it's 300.

You want some too?

>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy norway in a week
TOP KEK NORWEGIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Australians are ITCHING for a war with Norway. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When Australia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Nothing to say faggot?

And with a little help from our swedish allies we would destroy the US in 3 days

>Against your own government

>Pic
That's a bunch of Brits, not swedes.
Here is our Swedish allies

This thread again.

What are they going to do? Beat firewood together and throw rotten fish?

Shitpost better

Norway is an original member of NATO, what's the point in posting this?

what the fuck did you just say about my country?

dont evers speak to me or my islands again

nigger

Can we please send the niggers and muslims to America anyways though? :/

You can't send natural citizens, user.