Why do people still act so shocked and feign surprise?

Why do people still act so shocked when confronted with the idea of subterranean pedophile cults?

If all you knew about was The Finders in the 80s, then maybe I could understand. But then Marc Dutroux and the cover-up happened, MK Ultra was revealed to be a real thing, with the then-president of the US, Bill Clinton, speaking to the country about its launched investigation and the subsequent destruction of the program.

Jimmy Savile happened. Anyone familiar with that case - and the Dutroux case - knows how far-reaching the cover-up goes. In both cases detectives were told to halt investigations for no real reason. BBC tried delaying the inevitable so as to boost their ratings and credibility. People at the time working for the BBC describe it as being in shambles internally, no one knew what to do or how to respond. A documentary tell-all expose on Jimmy Savile was cancelled at the last minute so as not to get in the way of their Christmas programming, which had a lot of Savile clips ready to go - important Christmas ratings and all that.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanny_Davis
cbsnews.com/news/penn-state-sandusky-case-costing-millions/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24747
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7984
rumorsrestaurant.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Morgenthau#Notable_Assistant_District_Attorneys_under_Morgenthau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal
inquisitr.com/3115673/elijah-wood-says-child-abuse-is-widespread-and-organized-in-hollywood/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3LeWKYyCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtu.be/-fkqTNJCDvI
youtube.com/watch?v=iPqksg_KMzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

n the Dutroux case they appointed a man with no expertise, who had been only a lawyer before, to take charge of the first investigation. Evidence was mostly disregarded so as to make one of they keywitnesses seem insane for the claims she was making. The Belgian government tried its best to label their keywitness as insane, and psychologically unstable. They did this even after a team of psychologists ascertained that this woman showed signs of her being seriously abused as a child. They did this even after the keywitness proved to have factual and descriptive knowledge of unsolved homicides in Belgium; cases that were never made public thus the details could have never been known to the public.

What happened after? the state took two of the leading detectives to court, trying to make the claim that they handled the interrogations of keywitness unlawfully. An independent investigation ruled that the detectives did nothing wrong, in fact, they handled it perfectly and it was the state who was blamed with reckless handling of the evidence. It was obvious for anyone looking at the evidence that there was a whole network, but soon the Big Order came from Way Up Above (God knows who gave the order) to cease and halt any new traffic on the on-going investigation.

Two accomplices of Dutroux who were jailed are already out on parole since 2012. Dutroux could prove next.

Dennis Hastert, the 51st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, admitted he abused children because a judge basically forced him to. ' In 2016, Hastert admitted that he had molested boys, but he could not be criminally charged for these acts due to the statute of limitations expiring.''

He was sentenced to 15 months. But not on the molesting and abuse charges, but on fraud.

Then there's the Catholic Church that has been mass-preying on young boys for centuries and covering it up as it goes all along.

John Wayne Gacy was cleared by the Secret Service and look at the outcome of that.

So, I ask you, why are people still so shocked and surprised? Why do people act in disbelief still even after all of this?

And that's not even everything . . .

Think I found something interesting. Check out this Lanny Davis guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanny_Davis

His wife is the legislative affairs director for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and he had the honor of having the office of the president of penn state as a client. Get's the noodles boiling, hmm.

>A new Penn State website made the financial information related to the case public. It was launched as an initiative of university President Rod Erikson and board of trustees members to prompt more open communications for students and faculty pertaining to the investigation, said Lanny Davis, legal counsel to the university.

cbsnews.com/news/penn-state-sandusky-case-costing-millions/

Seems to know a lot of politicians, not just the Clintons. Also likes to help international children with philanthropy.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24747

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7984

Both emails related

He likes to invite a lot of the DC folk over to his PR firm right next to this Rumors restaurant

rumorsrestaurant.com/

>Lanny Breuer revved up for his Roast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Morgenthau#Notable_Assistant_District_Attorneys_under_Morgenthau

Interesting both Lannys were special counsel to wild Bill at the same time during his presidency.

Tell me what you fine folks make of this.

>Then there's the Catholic Church that has been mass-preying on young boys for centuries and covering it up as it goes all along.
Wrong.

seriously what

idk but I ordered dominos last night and they accidentally delivered a child sex slave!! I was like Shiiiiiiit!!! Lol. Anyway i returned it and got my damn pizza.

what am I wrong about you nazi fuck

Dumbass, children are worth way more than one pizza pie. With a little effort you could have traded for 10 pizzas probably.

[citation needed]

>not eating out your cheese pizza
You're scum

bump

I don't know, seems like a regular semi-corrupt politician. How is he tied with the pedos?

Familiar with the Sandusky case? Lanny Davis was the legal counsel for the university during it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

There's a lot to extrapolate from the rest and I must sleep soon.

Oh shit. Yeah, this could be something. Will read into it some more.

Please do, I'm exhausted and just stumbled onto that an hour ago. Seeing a link to the Morgenthaus is interesting, though. Shame about the Lehman Bros.

I was shocked initially with the Podesta emails but when you think about what we've uncovered about the so called "elite" in the past decade these new revelations fit like a long lost jigsaw piece.
We know they're anti human, anti christian and we know that they support their beliefs, or lack of them with esoteric egomania, everything fits.

Also how many UK MP's have withdrawn or refused to take up the inquiry into child abuse in parliament ? Why is no MP willing the head this inquiry ? Do they know where it will lead ? Don't forget those who proclamied to know about Saville also proclaimed to know about Ted Heath

It almost seems like someone has to die before they can bring him out as a pedophile.

damn forgot to check satans blessing and stumbled upon my own, please accept repentance lord Kek

you can't throw a live one of your own to the dogs for he will speak before he dies and the house of cards comes tumbling down.

Because they don't expect it to happen in first world countries
If you tell them there's a pedophile cult/network in your typical shithole or third world country they instantly believe it without hesitation, but if you tell SUGGEST it's based in any first world developed country their brains just shut down and just go full "I can't hear you its not true it can't be!" They just simply ignore evidence because they just can't comprehend it can happen in a rich country.

Exactly. An actual human error and fallacy in the thought process.

Elijah Wood recently came out saying Hollywood is overun with organized child abusers.

elites use pedophilia as a form of omnipresent blackmail.

once you're in, there's no backing out- you're led into a pedophilic situation and if you refuse to partake then they ruin you, your reputation and ultimately kill you.

They did the same thing to Michael Jackson when they found out he was bidding for kids and letting them just safely hang out in his private arcades instead of diddling them. He designed a sanctuary for children so they wouldn't be abused by the other bidders. MJ was abused as a child and because he wouldn't partake in the abuse they destroyed him.

Ever heard of the Zandvoort case which was covered up for a very long time and eventually they only arrested a kiddy pron baron who had tons of CDs full of it.

The story about Zandvoort case is very long, but easy to find through google.

Yes, I forgot to mention that one. I can confirm, yeah, was watching a documentary on it last night actually. They arrested a patsy but never did anything with the rest of the network.

inquisitr.com/3115673/elijah-wood-says-child-abuse-is-widespread-and-organized-in-hollywood/

look at the one comment

bawmp

Any info on this?
Heartbreaking if true, but I just nevewr like MJ's music enough to believe this.

Can you tell me something nice about bands I actually like? Like, did the pic related bid on seals and then not club them? youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3LeWKYyCQ

he told us the truth. he tried to warn us
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Dont forget the Demmink case!
youtu.be/-fkqTNJCDvI

seriously look at this shit. he openly defied (((them))), the monkey with a crown is humanity triumphant. he wanted to save humanity from (((them))).

youtube.com/watch?v=iPqksg_KMzI

fuck its in like every song he made. so sad

>the handkerchief

Seems like it's all interlinked across the world.
Seems like it somehow ties in with MK Ultra.

Producer:
>Michael Jackson
>Teddy Riley
>Bill Bottrell
>Bruce Swedien

I can't see the jew in the pattern.

Everything.

you commie fuck

zo mannen gaan we vanavond zuipen of hoe zit het

This.
So glad to see others posting this.

bump

Pedophile cults aren't a thing.
Pedophiles that use the internet and try to hide their activities are a thing, though.