Reminder that Geert Wilders is an Israeli plant

reminder that Geert Wilders is an Israeli plant.

Dutch intelligence agency was conducting an investigation on his Israeli contacts and doubt his loyalty to the Netherlands because of his loyalty to Israel.

>he even used to live in israel
>he always praises israel above all european countries
>he credits israel as "the cradle of """western""" civilization"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Netherlands#Yad_Vashem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh shit, natural fracture point coming in.

oy vey goyim! if the netherlands is gonna try Nationalism, I'm gonna lead it (into the ground) hehehhehe

yep he's a fucking faggot fuck him

Wedge Politics 101.

he's a saboteur. he's just standing by in case we really push for nationalism, so he can act like an incompetent fool and "accidentally" fuck everything up to put out the flame.

kek
this thread is a toothpaste convention

>Netherlands
>White

Wtf why is this always going on

>>he credits israel as "the cradle of """western""" civilization"

He pushes the muh Israel angle so he doesn't get called a Nazi. Same with Farage

but that's not true, he didn't start to push the "muh israel angle"

he used to fucking live in israel before all this. you think he was only pretending to do that? how fucking delusional you people are. every time he got any power, all he did was meme around and not DO anything.

But nowadays jews in Israel are being called nazis.

I don't think he has a hidden agenda, he's just a tool. And mind you, he is at least partly Jewish.

he has an agenda of trying his hardest to not make dutch nationalism legit. he's a fucking israeli plant, put here to act like a retard so that no one takes nationalism seriously, and that if they do, he will lead it in the wrong way.

>he used to fucking live in israel before all this.
There are many young people from around the world who go work and live in a kibbutz for a year. It doesn't mean a thing.

he's literally a fucking jew you cuck. his family has israeli roots as well.

>trying this hard to deny everything so he can remain your meme leader
fucking hell why is our country full of gullible cucks?

as a dutch man, I'd prefer a jew over all these filthy muslim animals. If you'd prefer muslims you're a traitor :)

>research is closed and no ties have been found
Wow

fuck off you kike.

>Dutch nationalism can only happen when it's on a leash held by a kike
jews and arabs are both Semitic vermin

how retarded are you.

first we take out the muslims, then we take out the jew. duh.

Read what I said in the previous posts 'cuck'. I already said that.

And you probably don't even know what a kibbutz is.

you know how the FBI closed hillary's case without really doing shit even though all the evidence was out in the open?
wew

no faggot. both.

reminder that he still gets money from israel. he's on their payroll you retards. they call the shots.

Ever read Hillary's mails on Wilders

Why every European nationalist movment is hijacked by jews and their lobbyists ?
>Trump, Geert, Farage
This makes me feel sad.

Who cares, Trump is a diehard Zionist too and look where we are now.

Even in Germany the biggest right wing website is a jew loving shithole

because the kikes know what happens with European nationalism, and they're afraid like a bunch of rats. so they have to infiltrate and sabotage it.

He's affiliated with a pro-zionist anti-muslim party here called Australian Liberty Alliance which is full of those wacky Christians who just think that the jews and Israel is the greatest thing ever.

To be fair, he didn't hijack anything. He started that party. Someone without jewish ties could have done the same, but it didn't happen. So now I guess we will just have to do with him, cause there is no alternative.

>I guess we will just have to do with him, cause there is no alternative.
this same fucking line gets repeated by cucks and jidf.

>hurr the dutch don't have shit without the jewish leadership
>they can't even have nationalism without us leading them
fucking gas yourself.

But how did they prevent it from happening in 30s ?
I guess to be nationalist movement you must be antisemitic or you just get hijacked and become cuckservatives.

Why do you stoners hate being called cheeseheads? And why are your buses so expensive?

When did Geert Wilders have any fucking power?

Links?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FELLOW AQUAFRESHMEN, DON'T VOTE GEERT. He will be another Hitler. He will fuck up any chance of having a nationalistic government because the last time that happened everything went to shit.
He is insanely incompetent and doesn't even have a plan.

He's fine as an opposition-leader, but FOR FUCKS SAKE don't let him run this country into the ground

>he doesn't even know
see, this is what I'm talking about. that faggot is just meme'd by jidf and believed on by every gullible fucking retard.

>He will be another Hitler
no he won't, he will leash our country like the kikes have made the US a puppet of their own. he will make us a kike vessel to be used and exploited by israeli profit.

In the meantime, you don't have an answer either.

aka what happened to Germany after Hitler, thanks for proving my point

they laughed and underestimated the power of the movements

yes I do. there's no fucking messiah you cuck. the fact that nationalism is not taken seriously is ENTIRELY because he's the image of it, and he's deliberately making nationalism look retarded by sabotaging it.

then yes.

Are you trying to imply he ever had any power?

youre a retard if you think this. there's a no current alternative. nationalism is a steady process, first we vote for geert, get rid of the muslims THEN its the jews.

PvdA are literal jews (Asscher, Cohen), but we never hear about that in de media

So what Mohammed? Better than your Sharia plants you fucking devil worshipper.

Last time I checked, Wilders and his party didn't run the Netherlands and has never run the Netherlands.

That's not an answer. I'm talking about an alternative to the pvv.

why do you hate being called cheeseheads?

Samsom (more importantly) too.

The reason why Wilders is the only option in the Netherlands is no accident, and it is not a fluke. The first anti-islam candidate they supported in mass was an open homosexual named Pim Fortuyn, the leftists shot him to death. The next was a female black fake asylum seeker, a former muslim Turned Athiest who wrote a book against islam. Her name was Ayan Hirsi Ali whos book sold millions because Dutch felt morally comfortable buying a book against islam only if a black woman immigrant wrote it. When it was discovered her name and country of origin was a lie, she was already a member of Dutch parliament by then.

The law stated that she was to be stripped of Dutch citizenship and deported, but ultimately they let her off the hook. She left the Netherlands anyway though and got a job on George W Bush cabinet speaking at seminars for cuckservatives about the dangers of islam... and how wonderful jews are.

Wilders was a "close friend" of her and so while I hope he wins, people need to understand that the Dutch wont elect a real nationalist because we are a morally bankrupt culture. The vast majority of the country would consider an Ohio trump supporter a radical extremist. The anti-islam sentiment has nothing to do with nationalist principles for us. It is 100% fiscal, and secondly based on the concern about muslims destroying our pro gay and pro jew society.

Can someone make a Mehmet-meme with this text?

>Geert Wilders my son
>you a posterchild of nationalism now, you must choose between
>Being a charming leader who acts intelligently
>or fuck it all up by framing yourself as a blatant racist
>WILLEN JULLIE MEER, OF MINDER MAROKKANEN?!

did you forget all his fans being butthurt that he literally didn't do a fucking thing an wasted their vote?

it doesn't work that way retard.
>want dutch nationalism
>vote for jewish supremacist who thinks jews are superior to the dutch
you cuckold piece of shit. how fucking delusional you are.

nice try kike.

if the nationalism community wasn't on his leash, they could start their own party and be taken seriously. but no, they're put in place by a half indonesian jew who bleaches his hair to appear white, and every five minutes praises israel.

That's true. They were only part of the government to make a coalition. They didn't have any power because that was agreed upon. But that idiot probably doesn't even know.

You're right, so whats the alternative?

Your hero Hitler did it the other way around and ended up killing a couple million of them. Take from that what you want.

Link?

I just said it you fuck.

every geert-drone always says the same:
>whaaa there is literally no other option
they don't realize that's BECAUSE of geert, not despite him. he's the lid on nationalism in this country. he's the one keeping it small, and keeping it from being taken seriously.

why do you bike niggers hate being called cheeseheads?

wtf I'm #TeamRacemixing now

Didn't know they counted animals in demographic censuses. We should really be 100% white.

>we are a morally bankrupt culture
Calvinism: not even once

Based geert

So he was investigated

What were the results?

Coalitions mean very limited ability to influence things. Better than nothing, but only barely. So honestly thats not a very good test of how Wilders would do with real power and influence.

In my phone
Just type wilders in the wikileaks search engine

more people need to realise this

FUCK THIS JEW.

ANYONE DEFENDING HIM ARE KIKE INFILTRANTS.

JEW CTR.

Well very limited ability to influence things for any sort of nationalist that is.

This is a good thread, what do you dutch guys think of Identitair Verzet?

Why do you tulip niggers hate being called cheeseheads?

is he really Jewish or it this just posing for the Jewish press like all good goyim politicians do

I'm also on my phone, so fuck you, I won't do your work for you

why do you windmill niggers hate being called cheeseheads?

You don't get it. They were only in it so they could make a majority in parliament. Of course they would have had power: it's how you get to be in power in The Netherlands. The thing is that it was agreed upon that they did NOT have any say in anything. But I believe the 'cuck' in this thread does know that.

Fuck.. Well he is basically unvotable

see

retarded LARPing faggots ITT

>he's jewish, this means we can never vote for him
>yes goyim, vote for some other party instead and ensure that VVD remains the largest party and we stay in the EU

no
we have no choice but to throw our support behind Wilders right now, he's the only one with a chance of becoming PM and getting us out of the EU and kicking out the muslims

>b-b-but muh israeli connections!

we'll deal with those later, they won't ruin our country in the coming fucking 5 years you braindead idiots

I don't even like PVV that much, I think VNL is much better, but we NEED PM Wilders, otherwise it's Rutte III and that's a million times worse

This, Kek approves

His mother is of Indonesian/kike origin.

meme
only Moroccans call us that and most of us hat Moroccans. If a sweet old lady called me a cheesehead I would just smile, when an uppity dunecoon does it I get mad.
he is taking it A LOT further than just being a good goy

Geert Wilders is affiliated with the Mossad and Netanyahu's party. The Netherlands has always been pro-Jew since 1550. They all fled to us from Spain and France because of persecution. Jewish Finance started in the Netherlands. They played an important role in our Slave trade and the East-India Company.
We saved the most Jews during world war 2.
The Israelis want to cleanse the Netherlands and use it as plan B in case Israel gets nuked.

>leading in national polls
>even the state broadcaster states that even that is a conservative estimate for his support
>unvotable

but WHY do you get mad at it? It's such a stupid insult but when I first heard it and said it to dutch gf she didn't talk to me for like a day

nah dude you don't get mad lmao

dutch kaaskoppen crack me the fuck up. kaaskop isn't even an offensive term and racist white people in the netherlands have been acting as if its their ' nigger' word and acting offended for the last few years.

you wouldn't get mad, kaaskop. you'd be scared shitless.

>We saved the most Jews during world war 2.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
We LITERALLY got rid of 93% of our Jews in 5 years.

your gf is a dumb bitch

>it's the faggots LARPing as a turk/morrocan again

We? The Germans did that .

Educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Netherlands#Yad_Vashem

Shut up and take your faggotry somewhere else please.

cheesehead

I'm a white Serb, kaaskop.

This.

>the only alternative is to start fighting on multiple fronts from the get go, it certainly will end well!

It's the same as a dude in Alabama calling a negro "boy". Boy itself isn't an insult, but the way they say it pisses people off. People who call white people cheeseheads do it from a feeling of superiority, looking down on white people. And Dutch people fucking hate hypocrisy.

Plus eating cheese is part of integrating into our country, if you see eating cheese as something bad, it shows that you hate Dutch culture.

It's like when a Paki calls a white Brit a Teaguzzler or something.

Moroccans are plowing your gf so I'm sure you've got some time to explain why you start crying when they call you kaaskop

yeah and we fought so hard to stop it...

You need to go back to your shithole too.