i.imgur.com/Oya4I4P.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments DEC 02
>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria
>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
>Lavrov says US policy of dealing with ‘moderate opposition’ in Syria doomed from start
>Erdogan changed his mind:terrorists are the only target
>Captive Syrian soldiers freed following evacuation deal
>Russian sappers fly to demine Aleppo
>Besieged Aleppo rebels unite under new Jaish Halab(Army of Aleppo)
>Al-Qaeda reinforcements arrive on western outskirts of Aleppo
>Israeli jet carries out airstrike near Damascus
>Nearly 2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November
>Peshmerga lost 1500 fighters to isis in 2years

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/804660587489796096
ria.ru/syria/20161202/1482715681.html
carnegie-mec.org/diwan/66314
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)
twitter.com/Avashin/status/804673130237231104
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/804684291393388545
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saa-ambush-kills-fsa-field-commander-daraa/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-allied-militias-withdraw-sheikh-saeed/
yahoo.com/news/hand-grenade-drone-adds-arsenal-around-mosul-102921862.html
washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-has-unleashed-over-600-car-bombs-in-mosul-battle-so-far/2016/12/01/52a3461c-b7f3-11e6-939c-91749443c5e5_story.html?postshare=9171480619629572&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.fcf3576fa82f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

assad must go

second for improvised armoured vehicles

SOON
O
O
N

Kill your self faggit.

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

Post pics of the last Aleppo clown please.

Also tell me about the last Bana adventures.

S O O N
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Orinoco to the Islands of Chatham..."
(Het Grote Boek van Sinterklaas 18:50)

Kys.

no u

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the lands of Louisiana to the great continent of Australia…”
(Cooking book of the Holy Baguette 18:16)

>Het Grote Boek
Hot porrige book?

N O W

O

W

The Great Book of Sinterklaas.

Loudest of keks, good spin-off

He is affected by the curse now. I think he did it intentionally because he is too coward to an hero

GAINZ

Breaking #Aleppo SAA Tiger Forces control more than 50% of Al- Jazmaty Neighborhood

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/804660587489796096

Ah kek. Sounded like "het gröt boken".
Dutch is a mystery to me.

Too bad Sheikh Saeed isn't looking too good.

So what happens after Assad takes El Leppo? Is the civil war over?

Terrors are leaving Tell (near Damasc)
ria.ru/syria/20161202/1482715681.html

Aleppo is a mini boss.
And there are couple of major bosses in Syria.

I plan on sending a letter to Assad after the war in Syria is done, I'm still contemplating what to write in it though.

can you guys tell me about turkey invading syria?.

I do love that our News site attach "Forbidden in RF" to every mention of ISIS and Al-Nusra. It's quite humorous in my mind.

But, yeah, it seems like they got a deal going either trough Kerry, or, far more likely, around him.

Good on lavrov.

Next major obstacles are Idlib and ISIS. But the """""moderates"""" are basically done after Idlib. They will probably flee to Turkey or surrender.

Ehh, in all likelyhood there won't be a fight for idlib. They will just be carried out of there to germany and left for merkel to deal with.

Obvious tactical retreat yesterday. Seems they are weeding the rebels out by crushing their defensive lines.

Da.

KEK

:DDD

>A defeat will leave Syria’s opposition at a dead end, with little chance of reversing the tide of war.

carnegie-mec.org/diwan/66314

Its peacemaking center))

Its why Turkey has invaded Syria, he knows once Aleppo is done he is left with a bunch of radicals in his backyard, so he decided to wipe them out before they head into Turkey

King Roach (a.k.a ErdoDog) are using syrian FSA t*rkmen as cannon fodder to block the k*rds from merging their syrian cantons.

Khan ash Shaykh and Zakiyah are officially under complete SAA control! West Ghouta is over! Another flank of Damascus is secured and many SAA forces free to BTFO the East Ghouta! Celebrate you tards!

They are under control without battle. Its important.

>a bear is forcing memes on based Erdoğan
lmao

It's not the worst theory. Maybe Assad/Putin/ErdoDog has a plan to grind the jihadis and k*rds ad infinitum in Euphrates Shield. Doubt it though.

b..bear?

>Donald Trump promised a “new era of peace” during the first stop of his “Thank You” tour in Cincinnati, Ohio, vowing that the US will stop trying to overthrow world governments and will cooperate with countries fighting terrorism.

At this rate the entire EU has voted in new politicians that will lead them away from America in understand 5 years anyway

Many of us in Europe already hate America/UK for creating these refugee crisises and then being hypocrites by being butthurt when they have to take some in

They can fuck off for all I care

I'm somewhat confident he means this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

Don't ask why I know. I don't remember. Probably good thing too.

Doesn't björn, I assume most common name there in Sweden, mean bear in Swedish?

Not most common but yes :-DDd
Are you the rumoured russian werefag?

Turkish backed Al Qaeda groups chemical weapon factory in Aleppo discovered by YPG twitter.com/Avashin/status/804673130237231104

>gay culture
>gay
>culture

My dream is to one day see a show in style with Robot Wars, only with muzzie improvised vehicles.

>Are you the rumoured russian werefag?
If I was, I wouldn't know it, now would I?

Don't look at me digits I just report this staff.

degenerate culture is still culture.

Not a big fan of ficky-ficky butt-butt, Akira?

Im just glad this shitpost isnt the first comment and that its Hue flag and not South Africa

SOON
O
O
N

Please do.

Mosul:
Huge ISIS counter-offensive ongoing, they retook 3/4 strategic towns around of Tal Afar and another one on the Tal Afar-Syria road this morning (not sure that the road is 100% under terrorists' control).

in Mosul city ISIS is advancing in the eastern neighborhoods and already took several positions, there is a huge sandstorm in both eastern syria and western iraq.

But how?

The PMU has control of the Mosul-Syria road at least. No goatfuckers can escape.

sandstorm, they can advance without being seen/attacked by drones/warplanes.

PMU already lost 5 towns these 5 last days.
PMU cut the 2nd (and less important) Tal Afar-Mosul road but ISIS reopened it 2 days ago and made the PMU retreat.

as of Syria-Tal Afar road, ISIS is advancing in the area but i don't know if the whole PMU controlled parts of the road have been taken by ISIS or not.

PMU media:

ISIS did take the strategic Shariaa town on Tal Afar-Syria road and a group of PMU fighters got besieged (and then killed?).
PMU also claims it's trying to retake the town

What the fuck... If true, iraqis cant into war.

Allah,

Jesus fuck, Mosul is rapidly becoming a meat grinder for the Iraqi forces.

Attack from north east
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/804684291393388545

Fuck. ISIS is doing a great defensive job. 100,000 troops can't beat 10,000 wtf.

What is ISIS' secret? How are they beating the Kurds and the Iraqis?

The Kurds can fuck up ISIS but they have virtually no weapons. The Iraqi army is just shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

I'm fapping to all these gains.

CIA funding and training.

SOON
O
O
N

"To all illegal immigrants, you will be deported to this land from the Gulf of California to the Rio Grande..."

(donaldjtrump.com: policies)

>>Nearly 2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November

Seriously, ISIS must be in deep shit if ISF is managing to beat them with tactics like this. 2k men a fucking month. Literally "Soviets at Stalingrad" tier.

But they were getting their asses handed to them, how have they made this comeback?

SAA's IED ambush against FSA in southern Syria
>almasdarnews.com/article/video-saa-ambush-kills-fsa-field-commander-daraa/

SAA did retreat from the major part of Sheikh Saeed
>almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-allied-militias-withdraw-sheikh-saeed/

But you are shliking

Saudi funding and training.

>Saudi funding and training.
Nope. The Saudis can't even take on Yemen. It's just Iraqis being incompetent.

How's Yemen these days anyway? Are based flipflop warriors with rusty AKs chewing khat still fucking up the Saudis in Saudi sand?

>yahoo.com/news/hand-grenade-drone-adds-arsenal-around-mosul-102921862.html
>The Islamic State group drone hovered in the sky over the advancing Iraqi forces before dropping a grenade, the jihadists' latest move to weaponise small off-the-shelf aircraft.
>Now they seem to have found another way to try to slow the progress: weaponising the $1,000 drones that they normally use to spy on their foes.
>The jihadists appear to have used an add-on -- similar to those intended to help fisherman drop their hooks farther out at sea -- to release the drone's payload, Moayyad said.
>They rig the grenade so the pin is pulled free when the explosive device is dropped, arming it.
>While this attack was relatively primitive and -- for now -- pretty ineffective, IS drones have already proved more deadly in other ways.

Shit, that's just embarrassing.

GAINZ
A
I
N
Z

SOON
O
O
N

How high is Julie's blood pressure?

>washingtonpost.com/world/islamic-state-has-unleashed-over-600-car-bombs-in-mosul-battle-so-far/2016/12/01/52a3461c-b7f3-11e6-939c-91749443c5e5_story.html?postshare=9171480619629572&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.fcf3576fa82f
>The Islamic State has launched 632 vehicle bombs against Iraqi forces since their offensive to reclaim the city of Mosul began six weeks ago, a senior military official said Thursday.
>Local troops are taking significant losses as they face a well-armed adversary in close-range firefights, while civilians bear the brunt of relentless militant shelling.
Seems like mainstream media can't hide any longer that iraqis are getting BTFO by ISIS.

>632 vehicule bombs

it's an obvious lie by the iraqi army trying to cover its incompetence

He has been connected to life support

WE
WUZ

r8 OC

Why would Arabs care about ancient Egypt? That would be like FYROMians deluding themselves about Alexander's Macedon

converging to 0/0 as his wrists have been cut and he bleed out.

Would bomb/10

You know, at first I was gonna bitch about throwing our hohol bros into the same cettle as ISIS. but then I saw the sticker and I couldn't stop laughing.

Pepe needs some FSA looks.

Jihadi Julion on the verge of suicide

>hohol bros
>hohols
>bros

You have to go back.

>Julion

Fuck

>Julian Röpcke @JulianRoepcke 5 hHace 5 horas

>And by the way: "militants+families" actually means THE ENTIRE SUNNI POPULATION of these towns.
@AuswaertigesAmt @GermanyDiplo

aleppo gains gif

Top kek