Global warming 'beyond point of no return'

>Global warming 'beyond point of no return'
>New study rewrites two decades of research and author says we are 'beyond point of no return'

Read the report here:

nature.com/nature/journal/v540/n7631/full/nature20150.html

So, is this the 'global warming Jew' AGAIN? Sup Forums told me it's all a conspiracy to make money, but climate concern has gone back centuries. Hell, even Hitler was worried about it.

So, another report, another factual study, peer reviewed, will Sup Forums accept it? Or is it another bit of evidence to dismiss? Unlike those IQ Racial Tests!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they've said we're beyond the point of no return since the 70s, and they're constantly shifting between "global warming" "global cooling" and "climate change"

Written by people who never held a thermometer in their life.
But they have huge investments in CO2-certificate-trade.

I fucking hope it's real.. let all those coastal cities "learn to swim"

Not my motherfucking problem nigger.

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REVERSE IT IS BY PAYING MORE TAXES AND BUYING MORE CARBON OFFSETS!!!!

actually they said we were fucked in like 1922, then again in the 1960's, and again in 1989, and again in 2012, and now 2016.

WERE STILL HERE.

Well i live in a frozen wastland but its 60 degrees in december. Something is wrong here.

artic ice is growing despite the world "warming up"

Correct, but this is new data and research from multiple different sources and experts which says the previous two decades were underestimated.

That's factually untrue and you're massively simplifying the problem. You seem to forget, even if this was 100% natural, we're still going to be affected by it as a race. It is factually true lots of CO2 will increase temperature. In the 15th century, it was so cold around this time that wine literally froze in the UK, you won't get that now.

So you're saying that Hitler was in one this too? Hitler was a Jew wanting more shekels?

Its asinine to talk about climate change using decades as your turning points. If it real, we wont see the effects for centuries.

This is all well and good, but are you denying the increase in global temperature?

>Hey guys, temps could rise +2 by 2015
>It's only risen by +0.4
>Sup Forums: LOL SCIENCE BTFO YOU OVER ESTIMATED SOMETHING LET'S IGNORE THAT THE TEMPERATURE IS RISING AND LET'S NOT TRY AND PREVENT THAT LOL

the global temperature goes thru cycles or 11,000 years with sub cycles which follows the pattern of the sun.

Even the ancients knew this. You cannot read the global temperature off 150 years worth of data, you have to go way further back, and when they do carbon dating they see we are not as hot as 1000's of years ago.

All we need to do is start using fusion energy or solar panels and global warming will be a non issue.

Carbon taxes are a Jewish banking scam to control all life on the plant, because we are all carbon based life forms.

Global warming hoax = religious freak that claim the earth will end every 10 years.

>passed the point of no return

Good you can stop busting everyone's balls and fuck off then.

Not denying that. What I'm saying is that climate change is real and could potentially damage earth at a later date. It might be 'natural', OK, but not preparing for it is fucking stupid.

Carbon offsets are an anti-capitalist joke.
China is not going to buy them, and it makes the rest of the business world even less competitive against their brand of slavery.
Methane has 15 times the greenhouse effect.
Good luck converting 7,000,000,000 people to veganism, comrades!

I wish this was true.
I'm so bored.
Please let something big happen kek...please I'm bored.
Make the world see something cool.
So fucking bored.
Fucking b o r e d

BORED

If we're beyond the point of no return, then who cares? Let's enjoy the descent into seaworld.

(I live in nebraska. Come at me, oceans.)

I dont think anyone can deny the increase in temperature. However, to say it is man at fault is arrogant of us. We have absolutely no power over celestial bodies, to say that in less than 150 years we have polluted the earth beyond the point of no return is completely absurd, when does one measure the point of no return in this context? Is it now the case that we have sent the planet on a downward spiral of heating that cannot be stopped until the planet is a roiling ball of magma drifting in space?

Earth will endure long after we are gone.

Neato. Now we can stop wasting money funding research, writing treaties, etc and can instead find away to ensure our nation's survival when shit hits the fan as we should've been doing all along.
I for one vote space colonies. Whites only.

B-b-but you just said we're past the point of no return. We cant reverse it.

No way climate change could damage the earth any more than human development already otherwise has. The ecosystem as a whole is a lot more resilient than the real estate on the Miami coastline. You're essentially getting worked up trying to protect the mansions of all the zillionaires with beachfront property.

Either humans are part of "nature" with as much right to exist and shit on the planet for their own benefit as the fifty trillion mosquitoes in the world, or they're an invasive, parasitic species that needs to be wiped out ASAP anyway.

if it's beyond the point of no return then wtf else is there to do?

the most obvious (first) solution is the introduction of a carbon tax. It's been recognized by even mainstream economists, that this would be by far the easiest one, since it would at least internalize the costs done by companies using fossil fuels instead of externalizing it on all of society. And there is actually a clear majority of US citizens in favor of a carbon tax, even though the coverage in the media is universally negative.

If we can't even get to this obvious first step, there isn't any hope for human civilization

climate change is real, not many people at Sup Forums deny that. But the amount that humans are changing it is insanely overestimated. Not only that, but it has been used as a scapegoat to take control of the people via the EPA and also to fuck manufacturing businesses in the ass.
I do agree that we should be preparing for it for when it does happen (whether man made or not) but absolutely 0 things that they are currently suggesting will help it.
Although 1 thing that currently is a massive problem is the pollution of the oceans. They are absolutely being destroyed by humans but not too much is said about that topic because it isn't useful for controlling people.
The whole climate shitshow is essentially a group of elites finding a way to control the growing atheist population that religion cant control.

we need fusion and gas all the niggers. problem solved

>beyond point of no return
oh well
goodbye
p.s. FEED COWS SEAWEED
this isn't my fucking problem and it never will be

>Global warming
What is this, 2005?
They call it "climate change" in the current year.

The only solution is the (final) solution, you money grubbing grabbler.

>taxing big companies doing damage to the entire biosphere is being a money-grubbing jew
literally the opposite (letting the rest of society pay for the damages done by big business) is the jew thing to do

Tax an Oil Company, they feel the squeeze, petrol prices rise, motorists now have to pay for more for fuel, in turn all of the motorists in the country will pay higher fuel duties which goes straight into the pockets of the Government.

OK, assuming it's true, what do they want us to do about it?

Or is this just an "I told you so" exercise?

>inb4 it's fucking nothing

>sending the entire planet back to the stone age by basically eliminating modern technology is the solution
too bad your great grandparents missed the ovens, kike

QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

They are still using faulty models for their feedback loop.

It's nothing.

They want you to buy carbon credits, more expensive "green" consumables, and regulate what little companies are left in the west out of business so they can move them to China, Bangladesh and Guatemala.

Here's a rothschild on climate change. There's always money to be made in anything and these kikes are really pushing for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vS1l2X_G9Q

Ding ding.

How does the Almanac predict A YEAR of weather in all regions perfectly?

The sun.

Diameter 1.39 X 10^6 km (or 109 times the diameter of Earth and 9.75 times the diameter of Jupiter)
Volume 1.41 X 10^33 cm^3 (or 1.3 million times the volume of Earth)
Mass 1.99 X 10^30 kg (or 330,000 times the weight of Earth)
We derive our weather forecasts from a secret formula that was devised by the founder of this Almanac, Robert B. Thomas, in 1792. Thomas believed that weather on Earth was influenced by sunspots, which are magnetic storms on the surface of theSun.

Notes about that formula are locked in a black box in our offices in Dublin, New Hampshire. (Yes, that’s a photo of the unassuming black box.)

Over the years, we have refined and enhanced that formula with state-of-the-art technology and modern scientific calculations. We employ three scientific disciplines to make our long-rangepredictions:

solar science, the study of sunspots and other solaractivity;
climatology, the study of prevailing weather patterns;and
meteorology, the study of theatmosphere.
We predict weather trends and events by comparing solar patterns and historical weather conditions with current solaractivity.

>What is gas emissivity?

I guess 97% of climatologists can't into quantum physics, though, so they couldn't be expected to understand thermal radiation.

Warmer weather is a good thing anyway. It means longer growing seasons and more abundant life on the planet

>I for one vote space colonies. Whites only.

I say we annex the planets instead. That gives you the option of locally sourced raw materials rather than having to pay Delta-v to move everything to your colony.

But I agree on the key point.

>White Mars Laws

shut the fuck up retard

once the new study from that Lord that was on molineaux show gets peer reviewed you greentards are gonna shti bricks

NOTHING is like you said in the last 30 years

The 97% is a hoax. They asked a zillion (((scientists))) most who have no interest in the field - does climate change? Hurrr yeah uh well thatz it DEBATE OVER.

Top kek. Thats not how science works. Old based Teddy ruined some green niggerfaggot at a congressional hearing on this one.

youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw

You mean Lord Monckton? He's pretty switched on, I agree.

>co2 is affecting temperature meme
Literally the correlation is causation meme. They said we would hit the 400 ppm mark and that temperature would increase 2 Celsius. Bunk science.

>'beyond point of no return'
does it mean they will stop spamming this shit?

>Democrat in office
>Global warming can be fixed
>Republican gets elected
>POINT OF NO RETURN, GOY!

Proof that (((thought experiments))) cannot be substituted for experiments.
Lol these brainwashed faggots are beyond the point of no return. Peterson broke it down pretty good. Maternal instinct, we need a enemy and a kin. Whats a bigger kin then muh earth and what is a bigger enemy than the human race causing all the problems.

Lol if they just use thier brain and think for themselves for a min, and think about how fucking huge and PLEASANTLY STABLE the sun is (thank KEK) then they would realize how lucky we are to only have a baby ice age and such instead of the sun fluctuations causing frozen vocano death all the time.

How long did you have to search to find that one? Even in the 70s, the majority of scientific papers on the topic predicted warming.

Fuck off, air taxing shekelgruber

Can I nuke China or do you just want to implement a bunch of globally useless US only policy that enriches Jews?

could not care less, nothing will actually happen

Waste of time then. There's nothing to do, which means you'll finally stop bitching about it, right?

I don't get it, the climate of earth has been changing all the time, we always need to adapt.

Meanwhile in the real world, the Sun is 60 miles. If they prediction is so perfect, it's because they do not use the same sciences.

*miles wide.