>Spends his time reading war history and strategies

Is it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's discipline

>being tempted by the marriage and kid traps

yes

He is carrying his mission, as a mere vessel for Kek.

You could say its

>weaponized autism

His only purpose is to wage war in the name of the USA

Guy might as well be a prophet of God sent to help save Western civilization

Warrior monks have been a thing since mankind decided to kill another tribe for their resources.

Some people are just born to kill.

It also is a known cause of pedophilia.

I honestly feel like he hasn't fulfilled his mission in life yet. Like something's going to happen during his SoD term that will define him for centuries to come.

EAT FUCK KILL

youre acting like autists dont get shit done, they just got a man elected president

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - Incoming Secretary of Defense, General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, to Iraqi leadership upon the invasion

Reminder that the US will devastate Iran on Trump's first term.

>Having a wife and kids when you are a manifestation of war

Fucking pleb

Nice one buddy

persian hating arab fucker

Some men were born to kill.

He's going to use this to pull a Caesar and become Emperor. I'd fight for Mattis personally.

That's celibacy. Ameri-bro

No boyfriend? Seems someone isn't telling us something.

OP

Who the fuck want to live a boring life with wife and kids. Sounds so fucking waste of life

you can be right after Chile and Argentina

He's god-tier autism.
>not a cuck
>not falling for the women meme
>not giving birth to a kid who will turn into a trap or be a degenerate liberal scum because of society's influence
We should aspire to be like him, and ascend from our nigger-tier autism.

Sweet, he's basically living the dream.

I agree Dane-Bro

GODSPEED, BASED BOLTON

They call him the Warrior Monk for a reason. He's one of those men who are the physical manifestation of their passion. Hitler was one of these men. He devotes every scrap of his heart and soul to serving his people.

But yeah, he probably does have autism. He loved reading military history so much he turned his entire life into a LARP.

>Is it autism?
Da.

He is war personified.

Daily reminder that some of the greatest human beings in recorded history were somewhere on the autism spectrum.

We need to turn the clock back to the age where you could buy a waifu.

fanaticism. You cannot be great without that single-minded obsession.

>Seems someone isn't telling us something.

He doesn't have to tell and you aren't supposed to ask.

Wives are for men who have left the battlefield alive. Look into his eyes and you'll know that he hasn't left yet, there is still work to do.

I would as well.

He is Patton - Rommel tier

That got repealed senpai. It's a-okay to be gay! Pretty shit policy to have fags serving openly desu but whatever.

Also that dude is pretty lucky to have a below the knee amputation.

So in other words we have a Picard for SecDef.

it's called dedication to your craft

This is called dedication, faggot OP.

Not even close. Mattis is Patton reincarnated.

>have me killed off in a car accident will you kikes? Don't worry I'll be back and next time we'll fight for the right side.

GODSPEED BOLTON

Kek, nice

The closet is cozy, why'd he want to get out of there?

On top of that, women are shit.

>>No wife
>>No kids
>>Spends his time reading war history and strategies
is ideal

Nah. He is just a closet homo.

>dude vote for Trump or Hillary will take us to war with Iran and you'll get drafted!
>trump appoints most mental warmonger the US has as secretary of defense

good work drumpf fans

Killing is his only passion

Victory his only love

if it is autism, guess I've got it too

Maybe he's sterile but thinks raising someone's else kids is too cucked for his taste.

>Mattis
>warmonger
You're a special breed of stupid

I bet he has fucked a lot

A LOT

of women

That's bullshit. Everyone knows that battle hardened warriors are reluctant and disciplined into working out every scenario before war. He has lived it and know it's only when necessary

Everyone I knew from High School is now married with children. They're all fucking miserable too. Yeah, seems like a great life.

Working in a salaried job, praying for Friday to come sooner so you can pay bills and having no time to yourself. What an awesome life.

Tell me more about the society's normal definition of a life which is marriage and children.

>Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

>not being a warrior monk
deus does not vult

The USA is the world police. Having a warmonger with a hair-trigger and a president who's very vocal about not taking any shit could actually help enforce the Pax Americana.

Just look how the world's gone to shit under Barack 'Plz can't we all be friends?' Obama. Look at how the Argentines moved when the British not only elected a woman, but one that also gave the impression she wasn't interested in projecting force anymore by announcing cuts to the defence budget.

Having a lunatic going 'I swear to god I'll kill you all if you test me' can actually help keep things calm and peaceful.

Can confirm. I live that life.

Got paid today (thank god it's Friday) and I can't spend a cent on myself - all goes to savings.

I'd rather be Mattis

It might be autism but he could kill you with a sheet of paper.

fuck off kike

>He loved reading military history so much he turned his entire life into a LARP.

Is unarguably the very thing that he appears to be.

>larping

fuck off nu/pol.

Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

Nice

I think he just avoided having a wife and family so they couldn't be used as leverage against him. Way too many examples of commanders and generals being brought down like that; Rommel springs to mind.

I think he's just that fucking dedicated and takes precautions that fucking extreme.

This.

He's really /ourguy/

it's his job

do i dare to say that maybe he is
>ourguy?

any suggestions on when to have kids if ever

Not everything is autism, people, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Hes gay

Lots of powerful people r gay

He's probably gay

how the fuck isn't he bleeding to death? I'm not seeing anything to staunch the blood flow.

>the marriage and kid traps
>Kid Traps

WOW REPORTED
MODS

fuck off boltonshills

>Is it autism?
Truly, /our/ guy.

>any suggestions on when to have kids if ever

During the Trump Economic Bubble.

Your kids will be raised with luxuries and lifestyles only our grandparents and parents had.

I think the question on everybody's mind is whether or not this faggot has even been able to do a world conquest as Luxembourg in HOI3.

kek

ONE OF US

such as?

i cant afford kids nor do i have a girl right now but it just doesnt seem reasonable to have until im like 30-40

>8

yeah. could get an infection from the paper cuts when he's fisting your throat.

A lifetime of military service would leave even the best man a bit jaded.

Please. If we're assigning risk facts, clergymen are far safer than lay Muslims or blacks.

It's weird to see Sergei Shoigu wearing casual clothes.

Why are they ass to ass?

What if he's just a homo?

I was going to enlist next year regardless of who won but I'm glad we actually get someone who knows what the fuck they're doing for the first time in a couple of decades.

>Oyyyy veeeeyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

You guys think the kikes are angry that they made him look bad ass?

Do not get married until you are 30. Not 27, not 29.5 - 30.

You can have kids any time after that point.

You need to have a kid during the next 8 years, also (because Trump)

Just make sure you're 30

Also, you need to fuck as many people as you can before marriage. There also needs to be experimentation with drugs/alcohol before marriage.

I'm 40 and you would do well to heed my wisdom

Why are his pants pulled down? Corpsmen are creepy.

Age is just a number if you are stand still and do nothing to advance your skills knowledge or experience new things.

Why is everyone comparing him to Patton and not Chesty Puller?

Patton reincarnated.