What's Sup Forums opinion on gays?

What's Sup Forums opinion on gays?
Are they a normal people, just like us?

yep but they take it up the ass

They're okay, just means more hot-totty for us real men!

Did you really have to imply we're like those degenerates ;_;

>Implying fucking women are the superior choice.
Kek

This is the most horrifying thing I've seen in a while.

The eternal sodomite needs to be eradicated.

I'm a white gay male

gays > (((gays)))

desu

the fuck is that

Kill em all

gross

no

Okay this would be fucking nasty even if it wasn't gay.

I need a drink

Does shit being put in woman's vagina would turn on gays?

I'd be willing to bet fags have higher rates of sociopathy than the norm. All the fags I've known have been like this. It's probably from their childhood trauma that made them a fag in the first place.

They're cool, I don't give a shit what they do sexually, it's none of my business. If they want to get married, cool, seems fair.

yes, let them marry each other, let them have kids and shit

Shota is good
Young feminine and slim homosexualists are good
Traps are good

Masculine, old or ugly homosexualists must be exterminated

Gay people can be cool, or degenerate assholes. Just like everyone else. Feel free to be grossed out by them having sex, because they are probably grossed out by the idea of straight people boning too. Just don't unilaterally hate gay people.

Hate the fags that strap dildos to their chest and demand you change right now or else you are straight cis white male scum.

>inb4 not all gay
How about "only gays do that".

Fags have a mental condition.

Is any fag here willing to admit that what led him to homosexuality was his scat fetish?

I'm gay and I want everyone in that webm gassed

I am gay and like sucking dick.

Is there a connection?

they're gay as fuck.

i am confusee now

Yeah, they're just like Toasters

The lispy camp ones are the most obnoxious, cynical, self loathing, pretentious, mentally disturbed, ass holes you will ever meet

They also have no morals and turn on you when you least expect it. And they will leave happily that they have just offended someone. Its like there purpose of living is to get there ass hole fucked and make people feel like shit

forgive english, i am Russia. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.We sex together. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me.

What are they squirting up his arse?

cum I guess

Semen. Probably all HIV Pos. While the man who is being filled with cum is Negative. And gays get off by giving HIV Neg ppl HIV

Degenerate/10
sudo kilall

Put them in ovens.

Im a jewish gay male :(

>What's Sup Forums opinion on gays?
>Are they a normal people, just like us?
No.

ATM
fecal freaks

what the fuck did i just watch

This is actually what happened in the video.

And the reason?

He wanted to feel special. That's all.

Freaks who need to shut up or be put down

Lol I mean..........the asshole is designed to be an exit.
Sooooo...............why is this even a question?
How can that ONE fact not make literally everyone realize that homosexuality is similar to a cult or religion?

I only watched .5 seconds but I'm going to guess that's some guy getting his own dick snipped off. I don't want to see if they recorded the drill going in.

Normal is a relative term. Maybe if you're Swedish, they are.

i unironically believe every single faggot is like this, or wants to be like this to a certain extent.

>lid said poz cum

why