Rlly makes u think

rlly makes u think....

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/posts/fear-let-this-7202492
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She might as well throw the towel

its just a towel whats the big deal?

That made me chuckle

How's that Serbian genocide working out for you?

Praise Kek

>getting rid of a means to suppress women
how is this a problem again?

>Tfw you see their entire nude head
>tfw can take quick glances of their necks

a superstition towels based on feefee fweelzies . this is ridiculous that we spend so much time talking about this stupid fucking shit

>muslim commits mass murder
>faggots worry about hypothetical bigotry that never happens
>mulsims kill again
>repeat

something about how if women want to be oppressed then we're literally worse than rapists for trying to liberate her, since SHE chose to be a stupid piece of fuck under a blanket all her life. we're supposed to 'respect and consent' to that. lol

sjw are confusing means to suppress women with as culture that should be respected.

Mudshits murder their families for taking off their retarded headgear.

I don't understand the joke.

This. Seems like pretty good advice to me.

"Yes, unless you want an acid facebath."

>foreigner's assimilating to their host nation's culture

oy vey stop this madness

stop wearing hijabs, i already have to look at your monkey faces, now i have to see your monkey superstitions and 3rd world mindset, fuck off

The author really doesn't know how Muslim families work, huh?

Good. Toss the religious oppression you call a headscarf and join the rest of the West where we believe in equal rights.

>Should I leave the country?
>Yes

Me think we're not thinking hard enough.

>pic related

only a matter of time until they completely denounce their religion

Do Muslim women actually get harassed? Usually when I hear Muslim+harassment it's a Muslim male against a non Muslim female.

really makes me wanna watch more stephen universe
yay sexy childrens cartoons shows yay brown women

thong and hijab go well together
digits confirm

What did he mean by this?

>Muslim dad telling daughter not to wear Muslim handkerchief

Honor killing imminent

>There isn't one

It's basically her dad saying "You're not going out looking like that", but illustrated.

most families don't really give a fuck about the hijab , especially the parents .
all my experience with my female relatives ,it's the mothers that forces them to wear it .

A Hijab and a thong are the perfect combintion
Kek is false
Allah is real

Well, muslims in the west tend to be a lot more religious than the ones back home since its their way to connect to their roots.

>kek is false

I just want a tomoko.

That's really unfair to moderate Muslims.

Sometimes moderate Muslims kill, too! Just look at the moderate rebel groups in Syria.

look at that, look at how progressive that father is, removing such an oppressive thing from his daughter
this should be a victory for those liberal cunts, but they are too far up their asses to understand that

>Every Muslim woman takes off their hijab
>every Muslim sandnigger goes on an acid face cream applying spree
>all Muslim women rekt
>All Muslim men imprisoned or deported

How is this a problem again?

and the ironic part is, she goes out looking like an actual woman and not an umbrella

KEK WILLS IT

Why is she even asking her dad? This comic is misogynist - it conveys the idea that women should only obey to what men say and can't think for themselves.

Absolutely triggered and shakening right now

She has to ask her father for permission.

devilish double trips

This is implying that muslim men would allow their women a choice. How fucking brain-dead are leftists?

See you shitlords? Islam is progressive!

>full house posting.

All they're doing is trying to scare people for political gain. What pieces of shit.

And another thing, they don't see how this could backlash. The group they're targeting to make feel scared and persecuted is Muslims. What happens when Sunnis feel scared or persecuted? They start to listen to more radical teachers, and start to adopt Wahhabism.
This might actually embolden more people to make terrorist attacks, which will make it easier to marginalize those groups. Ultimately, this hurts the liberal agenda.

wtf i hate trump now

YES. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE. Less mudslimes wearing their stupid bags over their head

>A muslim dad not wanting his daughter to wear a rag on her head

this will happen in 2017, it will be /ouryear/

patreon.com/posts/fear-let-this-7202492

signup with 10minutemail works

>Muslim women want to be liberated sluts like western women
>Use the fear mongering excuse of the big bad Trump Supporters to start their path on becoming sexually liberated sluts ready for the bbc
It's funny when women underestimate our intelligence.

the joke is she calls her husband 'Dad'

I was spooked by a burka on campus tbwh

They look like robots, covering everything

Sad!

KEK CONFIRMS
It's on, motherfuckers

Fpbp

I let a cute hijabi from my uni job crash at my place for two weeks because her family was trying to kill her for abandoning an arranged marriage to some ugly Saudi. Her brothers came to my job and threatened my boss and I if we didn't tell them where she was. We had to call campus pd and of course they weren't arrested because it's okay if a gang of barely literate shitskins makes cultural death threats to American citizens.

In hindsight I'm really happy I helped that girl out. She's happy with her husband that she chose and living out of state now.

beaten

[spoiler]like a muslim daughter[/spoiler]

>bra burning
Feminist approved means of protest against male oppression, even though the garment is designed to make their lives easier.

>voluntary removal of Habib
Feminist condoned, symptom of internal oppression by men and Islamophobes, even though the garment is designed to conceal and mark women as property of the religion of islam.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to follow a political ideology whose only goal is to create eternal victims? Feminism is like an abusive boy friend that keeps emotionally degrading you and psychologically tormenting you so you become dependent on them and are blinded to the reality of your own imprisonment. Fuck this movement and fuck the snake oil sales-xers that run it.

So it's wrong to remove a woman from anow abusive relationship as long as she thinks it's making her happy? I never knew domestic violence was a pro-Feminist activity, I've been literally beating the patriarchy out of my wife for years now!

7 weeks before inauguration and we get MAGA nearly every day.

praise kek

we gave them an inch and they tried to take 10 miles. throw 'em back to their fucking sandpits.

RARE FLAG

R A R E
A
R
E

go away

lmao she's a muslim you retard. go outside and ask achmed for confirmation

Then it must represent something bad.

#infidelexcuse
#nottaqiyyajustfobia
#nohijabnofaith

If you live in the west, you shall assimilate to the west, be it by law, fear or force. Let them be thankful it's only taking 2/3 options.

>he doesnt have faith

Lurk moar

If things are so bad for Muslims here then why don't they go back?

Why stay in this racistsexisthomophobicislamophobictransmisognyistwhitesupremacistfascistneonazi country?

Or they are paid by islamist shitholes to wear it.

Fucking Bosnia

You mean the damp rag.