All hail god emperor Schulz, leader of the free world, keeper of western values, chancellor of Germany!

All hail god emperor Schulz, leader of the free world, keeper of western values, chancellor of Germany!

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2016/dec/01/charlie-hebdo-puts-broken-down-angela-merkel-on-cover-of-first-german-edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitty forced meme

>meme

He exudes jewishness through his every pore.

I still can't believe that redditors are so buttblasted about Petry that they're forcing this stupid meme

Just No

Buy extra British goods to boost Marine Le Pen chance winning.

Buy extra British goods cause these elite leftists to suffer humilation and egg on there face.

Supporr Democray Fredom not elite left wung dictators and cucks.

Wait for Quitaly,and then you can do whatewer you want,oh wait we are your thirth countributor
Look like the EU is going to fall soon,maybe if France quit too...

Hail Mama Merkel!!!

Just redpill pepole on globalism and how it won't help Europe anymore.

why is his face so JUST?

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

though im not holding my breath tbqh

4 more years!
4 more years!

theguardian.com/media/2016/dec/01/charlie-hebdo-puts-broken-down-angela-merkel-on-cover-of-first-german-edition

> qK0R73an

You ID is literally quran.

Gass yourself, rapeugee.

Your dedication to buying british goods is impressive mate, you are one of few Sup Forums users i readily notice

A Schulz victory in Germany and a Hofer victory in Austria will lead to Austrian annexation of discontented parts of Germany like Bavaria.

Kek make it so.

(((Schulz)))

s-stop bullying the eu ;_;

Why did he have to go?

>liberal piece of shit
>make anything great ever

Heil Hitler. He was the one who tried to help and you and your Anglo pals all pissed on him

>Austria takes Bavaria
Sure...that'll happen.

the mighty beaver

Schultz is uneducated faggot, kill yourself hans. You don't deserve your clay.