My Sex Tourism Story: Shit did not turn out how I expected

Hey guys, I just wanted to share a story because at this point in time I cant really discuss this with anyone I know. I'm not here to ask advise or for opinions, the choice I have to make is my own. In saying that I am interested in hearing your thoughts and will answer questions if any

>Be me, 6ft1, fairly muscular, decent looking
>Married to a women that I never really loved, but am comfy with (was just supposed to be someone to mess around with but then she got pregnant so I married her)
>30th Birthday, go to Angeles City, Philippines with wife to celebrate
>We plan on getting hooker to have a threesome with (We've had a threesome before with a friend but it kind of ruined the friendship and even though we were keen to do it again we wanted to do it with a stranger this time)
>After traveling for about 15 hours from leaving our home to getting to the hotel, my wife was exhausted and wanted to go to bed
>It's my birthday you sleep if you want but I'm getting drunk tonight
>Go out with the intention of just having a look at the red light district or "walking street" as they call it there before going to a sports bar to sink a few beers and chat with some other tourists before calling it a night
>Walk past a few "Girly bars", with the hostesses out the front begging me to come in, just tell them no, not tonight thank you
>Get about half way down and a voice in my head tells me "fuck it, just go have a look" so I go inside of the closest one at the time
>Inside, a women dressed in a suit smiles at me an usheres me to a seat and asks me if I want a drink
>I wasn't really prepared, what I saw was honestly depressing
>Women on stage, looking sad as fuck, doing sad little dances, while men sit around the club and tell their waitresses which one they like, at that point the waitress points at them with a laser pointer and they have to go sit down next to them and for a measly sum of 3000 peso or about USD$60 they go back to their hotel with them for the whole night
1/9

>Waitress ask me 'Do you like skinny girl?'
>Tell her no thanks I'm not interested and about to get up and leave when across the room, I notice this absolutely drop dead gorgeous girl sitting alone in a booth is smiling and waving at me.
>Voice in my head once again pipes up and says "Fuck it, just one drink with her" so I tell the waitress to bring her over, after all she at least was acting like she wanted to come sit with me and I didnt feel like I was forcing her too.
>She turns out to be quite charming and an excellent conversationalist, part of the job I suppose, and I end up having more then one drink with her.
>As the night goes on we talk and laugh and dance I'm having an excellent time, but closing time, 4am is coming and the place is starting to close down
>Waitress asked if I want to "bar fine" the girl, and although I had every intention on doing that before I arrived in Angeles, the sad reality of the place completely changed my mind about doing it so I told the waitress "No, even though I really like this girl, I just cannot bring myself pay for sex"
>The girl smiles at me and tells me since her shift is now over I can walk her home if I want since my hotel is literally across the road from her home and I agree
>We continue to chat and walk to my hotel, when we get there she asks me if this was it, I said yes and she again smiled at me, grabs my hand and starts leading me inside.
>My wife was in there sleeping and I had "forgotten" to mention I was married so I tell her that its hotel policy no visitors between 12am and 6am
>She looked genuinely disappointed but she kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye and asked me to come by her work the next day and I agreed then she left.
2/9

>Spend next day with wife doing touristy things around the city, exploring, go to the theme park, go to the mall etc
>Dinner time comes around, we head out, tell the Tricycle driver to take us to a nice Italian restaurant, but he cant find one so ends up dropping us at a American style eatery, don't really care at his point been driving around in this tiny thing which I can barely fit in for about 20 minutes now and am hungry as fuck
>Food turns out to be pretty dam good though
>Start to discuss us having a threesome, wife says she wants to choose and it has to be a girl with big arse and tittys
>The thought of having a threesome again changes my mind about paying for sex and I say no its my birthday bitch I will choose, knowing already who it would be.
>Go to a sports bar for pre-drinks, wife over-speeds and gets too fucked up and says to me to go get the girl and she will wait back at the hotel
>Head back to girly bar and sit down in a booth, ask a waitress to bring the girl over
>When she arrives she has a sour look on her face 'Who was that girl I saw you with today?'
>Almost loose my shit laughing at a bar girl getting jealous over seeing me with another women, so I explain the situation to her
>She tells me shes never been with a girl before but agrees to it, so after a couple of drinks I bar fine her and we leave for my hotel.
>We get there and my wife is fully passed out, I try waking her to no avail.
>was disappointed I missed out on my threesome but at the same time I still wasn't 100% comfy with paying for sex so I say to the girl "fuck it lets just go hit the town, take me to some good bars and lets have a good time"
3/9

>We bar hop the night away, talking, dancing drinking
>I start to notice things about her
>She moves so with a lazy gracefulness
>Even though born and raised in the Philippines she has a french accent
>Her smile is amazing
>She laughs like a Disney princess
>When ever she touches me, my heart rate increases by a hundred BPM
>FUCK I'm falling in love with her
>This wasn't part of the plan, I was just supposed to go the the Phillipines, fuck some whores and go, not this.
>It starts to get late, I tell her I'll walk her home
>She grins cheekily at me and say 'No, I want to take you to heaven ;)'
>She then grabs my hand and giggles pulling me along with her
>When we get there, it turns out it wasn't Heaven, it was a seedy pay by the hour hotel called Haven
>We get our room and no sooner then the door is closed, we are ripping each others clothes off
>Never had I been with a women where there was such a size difference, I tip the scales at just over 100kg, she would have been lucky to be 40kg while wearing wet clothes, I could pick her up with one hand like she was an empty coke can.
>The sex was amazing, we fucked the shit out each other for over 2 hours
>When we both finished we had a quick shower and left by this time it was 6am
>She dropped me off at my hotel and I walked in praying that my wife was till asleep
>She wasnt
4/9

>I tried not to look to shocked as she glared at me and said 'you're out late'
>I told her well yeah we came back and you were asleep so we just went bar hopping.
>I went into detail about all the things we did, excluding the trip to heaven obviously
>She seemed satisfied, breathing a sigh of relief, I go have another, more thorough shower to make sure the stank had been fully washed off
>When I wake up, My wife tells me she was still extremely hung over and didn't feel up to another night out on the town so she decided to head off on the leg of our trip a day early (I met her in my country but shes is born in the Philippines and we were going to her home province next)
>I act disappointed, and I assure her that Ill be fine on my own for one more night because I didnt want to waste the nice room that we already paid for.
>She leaves and I can barely contain my excitement, I try to pass the time by going to a local gym and swimming in the hotel pool, and going to a local sports bar and chatting to other tourists, but time is just crawling by while I wait in anticipation for my girl's shift to start.
5/9

>7pm finally arrives and I head to her bar, we have a drink then I pay her fine straight away so we could get out of that place and again we go bar hopping
>She takes me to a place called "RnB", where they had Bakla (gay men who dress as women) and a live band performing cover songs, when she first told me about the place I was skeptical, but honestly they absolutely slayed it, I had a great time.
>Afterwards, we head to a nightclub called "High Society" which was no different to any other night club I've ever been to except the women to men ratio was completely the opposite way around to what I'm used to, there would have been at least three women to every one man.
>We head back to my hotel, this time because I'm not in a rush to get anywhere we take our time, use the jacuzzi, and make out for a while before we start having sex
>This time it wasn't hard fucking, it was slower, more intimate, more like love making
>When its all over we are cuddling and talking and get into a tickle fight
>She then does something which completely broke my heart
>Laying there staring at me, she smiles, her eyes start to water up, she brushes the hair off my forehead with the tip of her fingers
>'I think its better that we never met'
6/9

>This shook me to my core as it brought the harsh reality back to me that this wasn't real life, it was just a beautiful fantasy that this amazing women and I were together.
>I then tell her something that was possibly either one of the stupidest or best things (time will tell) that I could have said at that moment
>This doesn't have to be the last time we see each other
>The look on her face told me that she wanted to believe it but didn't, and I could tell that a lot of men have probably told her the same thing a hundred times before
>But I was determined, she was far too good for this place, she did not belong in a place where she was paid for and used then thrown out when she was finished with
>We talked for hours about my dissatisfaction with my wife, and how much better of a life she would have in my country
>I could tell she was still not fully convinced, I was still married after all but we add each other on facebook and go to sleep
>The next morning we say our goodbyes and I head off to my wife's province
>2 days go by, I have been chatting constantly with the girl because she hasn't been back to work since I left
>She says she is missing me terribly and I am missing her as well and she's begging me to go back
>I wanted to but I had already blown most of my budget on those first 3 days and I had another leg of my trip on a private island to go yet
>She tells me its ok that I have no money, she just wants to see me again, that I can stay at her apartment and she wont go to work so I dont have to pay the barfine.
>I still have 3 days until I go to the private island so I tell my wife that I am extremely bored here in her province because there is nothing to do and I was sick of the locals starting at me like I was a zoo exhibit (most of the people that lived here had probably never seen a white person before, let alone one that was as big as me) so I am going to head back to Angeles
>Surprisingly, she agrees so the next day I pack my bags and leave
7/9

>For the next two days we were together it didn't at all feel like bar girl and client, but something more
>She let me stay in her apartment, she bought me food, she took me places that felt more like we were on a date, she introduced me to some of her friends and family who lived in the city
>We shared deep intimate details about ourselves with each other, I told her things that I've probably never told anyone else and she shared with me her story of how she came to work where she does (I'm not sharing it here, its her story not mine and its pretty fucked up)
>When I had to travel back to the airport 2 days later to head to the third and final leg of my holiday, she rode the bus with me and came in the taxi that took me from the bus terminal to the airport.
>When the taxi arrived at the airport, she got out and gave me a hug and kiss before getting back in and leaving
>I watch the taxi until it turns a corner and goes out of sight, then I feel a tap on my shoulder.
>I whirl around and to my horror my wife is standing there, but whether or not she saw the girl she gave no indication to, she was just asking why I didnt answer my phone
>I check my phone and it was on silent for some reason but it had about 50 missed calls and messages from her freaking the fuck out because I wasnt at the airport, even though I showed up 4 hours early for a domestic flight.
>I spend the next four days trying to enjoy myself on the island, filling my days with kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving and fishing, but what I really live for is chatting with her
>In the last 4 days, I have not touched my wife at all, not even held her hand and shes starting to wonder why, and I just tell her that seeing the horrible way women are treated there in Angeles has fully put me off anything intimate for a while and she buys it
8/9

>On the day of my return home I have 8 hours between when the plane from the private island arrives in manila and when I have to be back at the airport to catch the plane to my home country and some how I convince my wife to let me go off and do my own thing and I tell the gril this and she heads into manila to meet me
>She comes to manila, we hang out then again she drops me off at the airport and we say our goodbyes

So the situation I'm now in is I'm back in my country, the girl has quit her job at the girly bar and is now working in a sports bar as a regular waitress and we still chat whenever shes not at work. I still haven't touched my wife at all and she gets more and more anxious about it everyday, I've never been an overly intimate person, but this is weird even for me. So I'm now having to make a decision and quick as to where I go from here.

>Option 1: Forget about the girl, stay with wife.
I have never really loved my wife, but thats not to say she is a bad person or a bad wife. She is a bit lazy and has never had a full time job in her life even though she is 29 but my family like her and we have 2 kids together and I really do love my kids so much and don't know how I would manage being separated from them
>Option 2: Leave wife, be with the girl.
I know it sounds a little too fast and a little good to be true but I have honestly never felt so intensely in love with someone in my life ever before, and I am so sure that if we were together I would be happy.

Either way my life will never be the same.
And that's my story.
9/9

>she got pregnant so I married her
glad to see you're not a nigger and did the right thing, being there for your kids and all.

>falling in love with a literal gook monkey hooker
>that haircut and those tats
This is either an excellent troll or you are one of the most pathetic people I've ever seen

Nice story op but if it's true you're a nigger. Infidelity is something Short sighted apes do.

MMF or MFF threesomes?

MFF

gay

jesus, you sound like the worlds biggest faggot

TLDR: Strayan tries to save a ho.

Never trust a Thai hooker, they will lie to you.

You are a faggot and a disgrace to our country. Get out.

Dude.. you know those Malaysia/Philippines/whateverthefuck girls bait white guys into falling for them so they can get money or move out of that shithole to white countries, right?
Like its an actual thing that goes on there regularly.

Nice blog post, faggot.

Jokes on you OP. Ive been to Angeles TWICE and never made an attempt to cheat on my wife. Ofcourse my wife is also from one of the surrounding villages and her relatives own and operate a bunch of businesses there...

I know atleast one of those pictures is from Angeles, the shitty green area out front of the SM Clark where all the jeepnies congregate.

Have many kids with her mate, homeschool them and bring them up right. Don't let your wife work, don't outsource love to some fucking baby sitter.

You have a chance to do it right.

>the 'falling in love' meme

oh wow the stories of a man and his penis adventures!

nvm just read someones comment thinking you married the gook

100% this.
If you are a decent looking white guy in a first world country like Australia on a dating webesite, Women for 3rd world Asian shit holes like Thailand/Philippines/Indonesia/Vietnam flock to you.

so your wife is a flip and you are considering leaving her for a flip prostitute?

And you have two children already?

Sorry m8 but you are a fucking degenerate. Get in the oven, there's no hope.

Shorter version please

Show her dick you fucking faggot

actually none of those pics are from SM. the first 3 are the club she used to work, the 4th is in Phillys sports bar, the 5th is Rizal park in manila and the last is a hotel room

Cute story. The lesson here is not to get married.

Good luck with whatever you choose op.

>Dis nigga bout to be played by a fuckin pro

Picture is missing Khmers (who are pretty much dumb peasant-tier and never amounted to anything after the Angkor Empire faded away)

You have kids, that's pretty much number 1 here, don't fuck up their lives.

OP, remember why you married your wife? Wasn't it for your child?

Think of your kid, and what would happen to it's life if their father walked out on their mother to be with a literal hooker. I'm sure she's a great girl, but it doesn't change the fact that you'd be abandoning your child so that you can get your dick wet and bust some nuts.