HOLY SHIT DRUMPF SUPPORTERS BTFO

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF SUPPORTERS BTFO

I hope none of you NEET faggots who voted for Trump depend on disability.

jk I hope you do and he takes it away and you starve in the street.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a NEET who voted for Trump even though I knew he would probably cut disability
I was willing to sacrifice my gibmedats for the greater good

Canada your being mean again, go stand in the naughty corner.

Why is medicare listed three times?

Honestly, 21 years old, I have never had need of my NHS. If there was a choice to opt out and pay for healthcare privately, I would immediately. Same for all factors of the welfare state T B H

burning all the gibs that the productive sections of society pay for and minimally tap

>> muh gibs holocaust

>implying trump getting rid of niggers gibs is a bad thing.

>disability

what did op mean by this btw

We are the ines that gave trump the matches to do just that

>this thing makes no sense

>tfw on disability
>tfw been trying to get a job, any job for years
If disability gets cut my mother and I are fucked.
And it's literally just autismbux ADHD or whatever, so it's not something actually crippling and I haven't been able to get a job despite going in, putting in applications for like two and a half years now

Can someone tell me what "disability" is to you mericucks?

If you're a cripple or have a mental illness that hampers you you can get money from the government.

>I haven't been able to get a job despite going in, putting in applications for like two and a half years now
How does this even happen? I can't even imagine what being unemployed is like. I've been working since I was 12. Hell, I even had someone randomly walk up to me and offer me a job when I was getting some coffee at the corner store the other day and I live in an overpopulated liberal shithole.

Are you people even trying?

It's probably just my fault, but I always get fobbed off with "We're still reviewing your application" or "The position has already been filled" if I call a week or so after I put in the app.
desu I've started to slow down putting in apps. Just do it once or twice a month to a handful of places anymore.

>Repeal AND REPLACE
Fuck off

you have to pay for health insurance even if you're not sick
its against the law in the US to not have health insurance

people seem to have a really poor understanding of what kind of decisions the president actually makes

What are you applying for? Are you registered with any temp agencies? Are you bothering with part time jobs?

Two and a half years is way too long. You are going to become an unemployable degenerate at this rate. You need to get something on your resume.

>you have to pay for health insurance even if you're not sick
Yes, that is how insurance works.

The fast food places and stores around me. No, and yes.

start watching jordan peterson videos and sort yourself out. leave it too long and you'll be useless forever.

watch the last 10 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Apply to a temp agency immediately. It's better than nothing and you might even get lucky with temp to hire.

A bullshit stay at home job like transcription would even be better than what you're doing now.

>being able to support oneself and willing to forfeit own's disability income and leave it actual disable people who needs it for real

hah, what a cuck

You should stick it to the man and rob your own country

get a job you fuck
he's bringing jobs back for a reason

I would love to see Trump actually get rid of social security medicare and medicate. Old niggers need to stop mooching off my tax dollars.

You and me both. It will be worth starving to see liberals baw. If things werent such shit, perhaps I wouldn't have to cling to this shit in the first place. Im disgusted with both parties. The only thing worse than Republicans who never do what they say is the liberals who do.

Trump will either save America or it will burn to the ground and we have to start over. Either way we win and can stop dancing around half-measures. If society culls people like me from the herd, at least it will take 50 million other deadwoods with it and I can die knowing the next generation had a cleaner slate to begin with.

Its a fundamentally unnatural mistake to treat survival as an entitlement in the first place, no matter who you are. We are blessed with every day, meal and moment of peace we get. I cant help that there are people steeped in wants and resentments, devoid of gratitude and too miserable to appreciate what they have.

>It will be worth starving to see liberals baw.
holy shit lmao

What most people fail to understand is that after an inflated system that depends mostly on the government, reducing the government's power and the number of leeches has its negatives, for said leeches. Some people might get caught in amid the falling rubble but it is only natural. You cannot build a new country out of shit. It will just be the same broken system it was.

>Unfunded liabilities
>$104,350,340,452,125

It's fine just keep going!

All those things should be burned
>Implying its a bad thing

What he should have said is, you have to pay for health insurance even if you don't want or need it.