Did Salon suffer a brain aneurysm?

Did Salon suffer a brain aneurysm?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/mind-your-language/2016/nov/30/alt-right-why-the-guardian-decided-not-to-ban-use-of-the-term
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's desperation... they can see their own death on the horizon.

>P....please Mr. Sessions, don't line us up against the wall, we promise we'll stop being degenerate!

This is identity politics melting down.

They advocate black interests, so they can't actually criticize someone who advances them, even if their methods are constructive and completely different from the Leftist Marxism they love.

>mfw we will live to see the death of social justice in our lifetime

Behaviour is genetic.
Unless you slaughter the traitors and all their pets, it's but the calm before the degenerate tempest.

>author Carrie Sheffield

Look out for her getting purged in the near future.

Holy hell. This is real. I feel like I'm missing something.

There must come a point though where good men say fuck you to the brainwashed nignog? They have been systematically disenfranchised by the left wingers they vote for to a point where the people that openly hate them are offering a better deal and yet the stupid cunts still can't see the tree's for the forest.

Read the comments... they allready have their pitchforks out and are ready to burn her at the stake as a heretic

We need an SJW version of this for when the left eats itself

Have you guys noticed basically every leftist rag and tv station airing more sympathetic opinions of conservative stuff?

its almost like damage control and trying to court conservatives to slowly expose them to brainwashing....

Same reason this happened

theguardian.com/world/mind-your-language/2016/nov/30/alt-right-why-the-guardian-decided-not-to-ban-use-of-the-term
>updates style guides to call alt-right "far right" instead of "white nationalist"

SAY IT WITH ME

I don't want them to stop calling everything racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic, etc.
Because I want to see Trump 2020 and Pence 2024 and 2028.

they usually don't reproduce unless they burn coal

they are repenting, as all heretics should.

Ad revenue

>they can't actually criticize someone who advances them, even if their methods are constructive and completely different from the Leftist Marxism they love

Trust me, they can.

Occasionally the left have bouts of lucidity