You can't control who you're attracted to

>You can't control who you're attracted to...
is it just a jew propaganda or scientific fact?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Spitzer_(psychiatrist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jew manipulating mental illnes for their gain,

this

Why don't people actually study the fucking scientific method instead of just going around with authority argument "science says this, science says that" without even knowing what the fuck they are talki g about?

Psychologists use a technique called orgasm replanning. It's used on pedophiles to reprogram their sexual desires into something more healthy. So yes even the left agrees sexual attraction is a choice and can be changed.

Neither natural or directly stimulated.
It has psychological origins but not exactly related to a direct stimul. Like the Father complex.
One of the psychological consequences of living without a father can trigger sexual anomalies such as homossexuality.
It's not exactly a choose but at the same time they didn't born gay. And there are treatments by the way.
Although this theory was very influenced by (((Freud))), still accurate for me.

Homosexuality is a cult.

....think about it.

Thank you, Kek.

What horseshit.No one can change their natural attractions.No gay has ever been "cured " of the gay.And the ones who claim to be cured are just bisexuals who are monogamous by choice.

>still accurate for me
>accurate
>for me
You can't just take make a claim of objectivity (accuracy) and spin it in a subjective way (for me). Either the model is accurate (for everyone) or it isn't.

The main point actually is that even the theory being influenced by a jew still decent

it's fact. unless you're not attracted to a protected group like niggers and trannies. then, it's discrimination

Nobody knows the answer since research on the subject has effectively been banned. The idea of homosexuals attempting to change their sexuality is very politically incorrect, and research on conversion therapy is literally illegal in a lot of U.S. states.

Robert Spitzer, one of the dudes behind the DSM-IV, had some promising research on this, but after publishing it (which indicated some degree of success of homosexuals trying to go straight), he was attacked and eventually forced to retract it.

Basically, the study of sexuality has become inextricably tangled with the politics of sexuality, rendering most of the research in that field very hard to trust.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Spitzer_(psychiatrist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy

Here in Brazil we almost approved a state-owned psychological assistance called "Cura Gay" or translating "gay cure".

Propaganda.

I used to be bi, and with mental willpower and personal belief, I no longer find men attractive in any way.

And not just like, I have no urge to fuck a guy, I can still appreciate when a man would be attractive like any straight man can, but not feel a personal attraction to him myself.

>Jews did it
Fucking conspiracy theorist

ugh....

It's a fetish, a mental illness, or both.

God told us we are attracted to everything of the flesh, doesnt mean you have to act on it like a savage beast. Which is what science wants, for you to be a degenerate beast.

/thread

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

Sounds fraudian

Spot on, huh?

>Faggotry is genetic

No, scientific studies show that identical twins are both gay only 50% of the time. This means that faggotry is neither genetic nor caused in the womb, discrediting a civil rights comparison.

Get married and don't let (((them))) trick you into gay "marriage."

Ive seen gays who are married to women.
It's pretty messed up. Wife was always miserable.