IT'S ALL OGRE

every shekel counts goyim

drumpf btfo!

We're done for, lads. WE LOST

IT'S THOSE FUCKIN RUSSIANS I KNEW IT

We Hilldawgs are literally meming Hillary the presidency!

Keep on truckin' fellow hilldawgs!

Wow, one rural fucking Indian county. Thanks for leaving out the part where they recovered twenty more votes for Jill and Gary a piece.

Just wait until it moves to major cities. This is where they'll find the Russian hack flipping Hillary and third party votes for Drumpf.

I hope she personally executes Putin someday for what he is doing to our country.

Well, everything it's done guys.

How will Trump ever recover
Blown the fuck out

Pfft, good luck trying.
CIA couldn't kill Fidel in over six hundred attempts.

>Russian hackers flipped third party and hillary votes to trump

Even if that ludicrous idea were true, it would mean Russia is using its powers for good

RIP in peace america

ill bite:

>hacking paper ballots
>hacking voting machines not connected to the internet
>muh Russian boogyman

Wouldn't it be just hilarious if the Left spent millions on this recount and it ultimately increased Trump's lead in Wisconsin?

Sup Forums BTFO

>R-Russians tampered with the recount!

FPBP. Never change user

Sup Forums BTFO

(((they))) will talk about it for the next 8 years

>V-Vlad can't keep getting away with it

Dude they killed him last week stfu

Natural death at ninety years of age, quite impressive for a man who drank cola nearly daily.
>the eternal Russian
>appears powerless while pulling strings to manipulate his enemies into doing suicidal things and mess with other people's elections

And sometimes we just give people polonium. Works well.

You can't keep controlling the planet under budget and ahead of schedule, Snowkikes.

ctr got a new reason to be paid

NOOOOOO

Yes we can! Agent Trumpov has shown us the way to greatness!
Though it's not like being on budget was much of our thing beforehand. We usually barely have enough to support the budget. Can't be roo rich these days.

Too rich*

At least you're honest.

>implying the Russians didn't have thousands of deep cover sleeper agents for this election
>implying the FBI isn't working for the Russians
>implying that when stuff doesn't go my way and I throw a tantrum we shouldn't scrap our government
>implying that losing the election is somehow because the left did something wrong
Check your privilege tovarisch.

Apparently this was pretty close to her actual reaction on election knight, with bonus throwing booze bottles at Podesta and Mook.

Thank you based Putin

>1 vote
I'm literally shaking

3 million well spent