Why isn't Trump giving Obama any credit? Stupid conservaSHITS

Why isn't Trump giving Obama any credit? Stupid conservaSHITS.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx
news.grabien.com/story-flashback-obama-mocks-trump-promising-keep-carrier-plant-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MUH LEGACY

because a businessman knows better than to give nigger credit

>Obama
Literally who?

They tried the same scam here, introducing 1 Euro jobs and then circle jerk themselves, how they added jobs...

Because it goes against Sup Forums's narrative.

>OccupyDemocrats

>unemployment numbers
>ignoring how many people left the work force
I love this democrat meme.

literally this.

Those jobs were added after Trump was the clear winrar.

>Occupy Democrats
I'm sure everything is 100% factual and nothing was made up whole cloth.

The idea that Obama has in anyway helped the economy while the labor force participation rate has plummeted, the number of food stamp recipients has doubled, and the nation debt has doubled is a liberal farce.

record unemployed falling on welfare

/thread

That picture is fucking gold

Can someone tell the faggots that image macros like this stopped being relevant about half a decade ago?

Maybe they'll have discovered rage faces by 2018.

3 jobs to make one for the 1 they lost

I'll take the bait.

He created jobs by crippling businesses. Part time went from 32 hours a week to 22 hours. Business had to hire more at lower wages with fewer hours. Obamacare fucked over everyone. I hope this nigger dies slow and painful.

gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx

>90% Minimum wage jobs with no Obamacare benefits
>People on welfare count as employed

>what is part time
His job creation is publicly considered a scandal among the business world, you realize this right? I understand you're trolling but I wanted you to know the issue is so funny people also say the things you posted ironically in my office

>Obamacare
>more people insured
>insurance prices higher
>giving more people higher expenses

>Unemployment
>U-6 stops counting you in the stats if you don't look for a job in 4 weeks
>not even a conspiracy theory, literally macro 101
>Not mentioning the labor force participation rate

>74th consecutive months of job growth
>"Growth"
>took power after/during the largest recession since the Great Depression
>implying it's a noteworthy accomplishment to "grow" from this

taking jobs with benefits and chopping them up into part time jobs with no overtime doesnt make you a "job creator"

He didn't build that.

>Use to work 39 hours a week
>Obama care comes
>Hours get cut to 27
>Wtf is this shit
>They have to hire more people because all our hours got cut

Yeah no

Well, with 1,000B$ of added debt in 8 years, I guess that's not so huge! He could have given 62K$ per MONTH to these 178000 workers

Because H1b visas don't count as "jobs".

Because people who quit looking for work or run out of unemployment benefits don't count as "dropping the unemployment rate".

Because Numbers don't lie.

Fucking Obama..."Gibs me dat praise!!"..."wat bout muh watermelon legacy"

FUCK YOUR BAITPOST FAGGOT

-Obama raised the national debt from $10 trillion in 2007 to $20 trillion in 2016

-The United States has never endured more than two consecutive years of less than 3% GDP growth... until Obama. With Obama, the U.S. suffered with seven consecutive years of 1% GDP growth or less.

-Since 2007, Obama doubled the number of Americans collecting food stamps (65 million - the highest number in US history)

-Since 2007, Obama nearly doubled the number of Americans who are of working age and not on disability and who are out of work (95 million - the highest number in US history)

-Obama's economic policy made him the greatest president the wealthiest 0.5% has ever known. Obama's "stimulus" plan created 117 new American billionaires in the last eight years with a total net worth of $1.9 trillion dollars

-Obama increased the number of unemployed 18-25 year old blacks from 12% in 2007 to 27% in 2016.

-Obama sat by and watched as the Middle East went up in flames, as Russia invaded Crimea and Syria, as China has claimed land in the South China Sea and allied with Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, and others, and Obama has allowed Iran a path to acquire nuclear weapons.

-In 2007, Democrats had a majority in the Senate, a majority in the House, and a majority in the White House. In 2016, Republicans have a majority in the Senate, a majority in the House, a majority number of governors, a majority of State legislatures, and a majority in the White House.

>Name one thing Obama will be remembered for
Obama will be remembered for being the worst president in United States history, bar none, and the biggest disaster to ever befall the Democrat party.

Those numbers would have been great if he didn't added 1 trillion dollars of debt in 8years!
+ Like you say, we can say anything to numbers: 1000 good jobs can become 1600 shitty jobs and then you can say "look I created jobs"

>See

Could you please explain this? I have some libbie-lefty friends who are remarkably stereotypical in what they choose to bring up in attempts to denigrate [anything to the right of center]; I'd like to pre-empt their comments as I am able. Thank you.

~92mil americans out of work or not searching

wat will happen when automation becomes ubiquitous?

get back to sexually abusing your dog

or kys

lefty left here, Obama did the bare minimum to keep this country alive and the idea that the economy has recovered from 2008 is pure narrative, has nothing to do with the reality of what most people are still living

I'm not stupid enough to blame Obama though. He's at fault in that he allowed Goldman Sachs and Citibank to keep calling the shots, but Obama is just a puppet, just like Trump will be.

>1780000 jobs

Those must be the new wal-marts he opened.

>Russia invaded Crimea
you cant invade your own rightful clay

Checked amen

(part time jobs)
>while full time jobs dropped 160k
>while 2m people stopped trying to find work

The same obama who said keeping the jobs was impossible?
news.grabien.com/story-flashback-obama-mocks-trump-promising-keep-carrier-plant-us

>Obama didn't do shit but stir up the worst race/social turmoil this nation has seen in years
>Lower unemployment? More like edit the statistics to make it seem lower, as people who arent looking for jobs don't count as unemployed

Because Obama is a selfish, narcissistic intentional failure. 8 years of vacations, concerts, and fine living at our expense. He allowed the nation to decline, allowed bureaucrats to punish the innocent and reward the criminals, and reestablished racism and discrimination. He gave treasonous comfort and safety to our enemies and preyed on his countrymen. He needs a full audit, arrest, trial, and punished according to the law.

> 1 post by this ID

S A G E
A
G
E

Here's a more accurate graph of the number of jobs created by Obama compared to previous presidents

1 post by this ID bandit strikes again, pol baited and rused to oblivion, weather at 10.