Post your ideas on dealing with third world

Post your ideas on dealing with third world.

Nuclear fire

Ignore it.

big bomb

This. I don't care what happens there as long as they don't come here.

Ground Zero Ocean.

Cut the national debt of third world countries, stop supporting megalomaniac dictators and create vital infrastructure instead of sending money without knowing where it goes afterwards.

If it still doesn't work, nuke the shit out of them and use the lands for food production.

Globalisation.

DONT SEND GIBSMEDATS. REPEAT, DONT SEND GIBSMEDATS.

Bio warfare aimed at genetic markers. It's either us or them in the not so long run.

CO2 emissions

Pull out and stop all foreign aid. Build walls.
Completely cut off africa, the middle east and india from civilized countries.
Africa will collapse on its own. Many niggers will die and the ones that survive will enjoy a more sustainable population level. Then they can work on their civilization.
The middle east is fucked. Too many people are indoctrinated by Islam to be able to eradicate it. Better to just make a mudslime containment zone and deport every single mudslime from the civilized work to there.
India is not a major problem right now, but their population is MASSIVE, so I'd rather not have them spill over into yurop. And Pajeets are disgusting so I don't want anything to do with them anyway.

Leave them be till they decide to get their own shit together.

wtf I love climate change now

FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH

OP's pic sure is being used a lot lately. Does Sup Forums have a thing for this girl?

Separating their eyebrows.

Where should we start? Firstly, kill all corrupt officers and politicians and take their money and auction their belongings. Then exterminate the carcerary population or transform prisions into forced labor camps. The sheer amount of money that will be recovered will be enough to rebuild Brazil in a few years or so.

how is it that the vast majority of these third world countries and societies have been around damn near since the beginning of forever, but can't get it together?

what kind of evolutionary step did these motherfuckers miss

FOOK THEM TILL THEY'RE DEAD

subhumans btfo

we don't really have to do anything anymore.

climate change prediction on northpole issues have been reset from 2015-ish to 2017
which means in the next decade most 3rd world countries will no longer be suitable for humans.
they will all be coming to us no matter what.

Make leather accessories out of them. Since they're already brown and come in a huge variety of colors, we could save a lot by not having to tan them. Also, think of the animals! Vegans and women would be on board with this imo

Brawlin'

first of all, the only thing third world deserves is a nuclear holocaust

nah, i m just kidding. some of you guys are alright.

Knowing that we northern latitude master races are responsible for climate change AND will see the only benefits (not that there are many) from it in terms of new farm land is a fairly dank feel. Just have to manage the impending refugee waves. The European crisis is like a little baby compared to what's coming.

Make the high iq ones act like the whites used to do in South Africa. Sub 80 iq populations cant determine their own destiny unless they just work for authority. The west got a bit of this subversion, especially in the past. People tend to forget what whites had to go through to get to democracy. The industrial revolution was brutal for the workers, and then the world wars to get away with archaic dynasties and idealism. Basically id wish for the higher authorities to be better and poor focus on work and subversion. The west is a clear example for them, they dont need to do the big mistakes and therefore the situation will be better for them. This is kinda happening, we just need to fix our shit in the areas with more geopolitical struggles such as the west and asia, and they must follow through or simply die out. So its kinda up on us still.

They need to follow our demands until they fix their shit, which they only could get to if we do it. Otherwise we could see more Mugabe and Authoritarian idiots. Also European immigrants of teachers and skilled workers will be needed in highly policed secured areas.

Simply solution

Fuck off we're full, they've been around far longer than most nations. They can't can't manage the means to survive then i guess we'll just recolonize the land when needed.

No economical aid.
Surglical operation to sterilize almost all of them, just tell them it's some white man vodoo to resist malaria and shit.
Give white education to the few that are born out of the unsterilized couples.