I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now since highschool. Our relationship is great. She's loyal...

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now since highschool. Our relationship is great. She's loyal, very moral (relatively redpilled), and a great companion.

However, the issue is that she's Persian (light-skin Persian with light-green eyes).

Ever since I adopted pro-White/anti-Race mixing views, I feel more and more disgusted as time goes by. I feel like a traitor to my race, to my future kids, and to the cause.

Should I break up with someone who was destined to marry me after we both got our degrees (we share a common interest: we're both med students now)?

I don't know what to do anymore Sup Forums. I can't deal with this dilemma. Anyone in my situation has any insight?

persians are white. it's fine.

If she looks like pic, or any of these, your fine. In fact your saving Whiteness from what would otherwise end in a browning of rare genetics.

No, they aren't.

she's caucasian. you should principally make sure that you are selecting for good genes i.e. no manlets, light eyes, at least decent IQ

>white women who will cheat on you because it is "empowering" and because they have basically been brainwashed by feminism powered by International Jewry.
>Persian wife who holds traditional values and can give you white children with amazing eastern facial features nonetheless.

Your pick user.

Persians don't exist anymore. She's arab. She calls herself Persian because
>'muh aryan genes',
>'muh lightskinnedness' and
>'heh not like them dirty arabs... im practically white... persian here"

your kids will be aimless mixed race just like every other mixed race couple's kids. they will be rootless and your family line will die with you.

Browning of rare genetics? What do you mean?

I'm of Scandinavian descent. I have a darker shade of blond hair with blue eyes. She has black/dark hair with light-green eyes, like in the picture in the OP.

We're both above average height and we're both med students, however, that still doesn't justify the fact that we're white.

>She's loyal, very moral
>med student
good genes pls mix

She has green eyes , she's probably less of a mudblood than you faggot.

>green eyed light skinned caucasian
>race mixing

that's fucking delusional lad

That's why the dilemma is killing me. Either I end up destroying my child genetically and my entire heritage, or I end up with a broken mother who can't raise a child.

Genetics + heritage VS well-being and good education

Persians are definitely not Arab.

That still doesn't refute the reality that my kid will be mongrelized and my entire heritage will be too.

If you're lucky then your girls will end up like pic related

Iran is right next to Armenia, home of the Caucuses Mountains. The literal origin of Caucasian people. If she's white and from that region, she's almost certainly decended from ethnic caucasians. She's an 8/10 easily. Wife her.

Dude the problem isn't race. It's ideologies. Stick with her.

white enough these days. no point in OP kicking her to the curb

Since when are green eyes less mudblood than blue eyes?

>caucasian
North Africans are also Caucasians, would you not call it race mixing if I mixed with one of them?

aren't you Syrian from Canadastan?

Persians are the original Aryans, youre fine leaf

>Browning of rare genetics? What do you mean?

If you don't marry her some middle eastern shitskin might. You'll be producing more Whites by mixing with a White Persian.

meh. whiter than most

persians=aryan

Put a ring on it

I'm white, I'll be your gf

I'm not even sure if you're all joking or not, given that I'm leaf you're probably all trying to mislead me and troll me into doing something you find degenerate.

Can't we all agree that Persians are not white or at the very least that a Scandi mixing with a Persian is race mixing and does create a mongrelized offspring?

mixing off-white and white isn't so bad. is she intelligent? because IQ is an inherited trait; so long as she is i don't think it matters. If i were you I'd just concern myself with pumping out a few kids that aren't remarkably stupid.

>Has woman who loves him and is very loyal.
>She's also red pilled
Marry her. We're so far gone in the West, you preserving the tradition of families is far more important that worrying if you're kids are going to look 70 or 80% European.

dafuq is wrong with you. race mixing is the only way we are going to improve this fucking world, so get to it.

Dont let it reproduce. Adopt a white baby

You won't, your child will look white.

Persians aren't white, but they're extremely close and might have common "recent" ancestors.
(a lot of the migration theories originate slavs from northern Iran).

if he's a light skinned berber, not really

This thread again
Six ficking times a day
sage
Fuck off

If you were a med student, you would not be asking these questions.
>Fuck Off Leaf

Dude you're crazy. She's beautiful and white as a sheet. This is not race mixing.

Honestly as long as she isn't a nigger nobody should care.
One of my cousins is a single mother to a mulatto baby and having to pretend to care about him makes me sick.

contribute to the re-whitening of persians you fucking cuck

She looks almost white it's fine

Persians in ancient times were described as having lighter skin than even the Greeks. If she's actually Persian and not an Arabic rape baby then you're fine.

Honestly you shouldn't care about racemixing, besides orginal Persians have excellent genes, It would be truly stupid.

Don't let a stupid meme from a Taiwanese birdwatching forum end a great 6-year relationship. OP would be an idiot to pass up an at least semi-redpilled hottie.

you would be retard to leave her

Are you guys retarded? Having white skin isn't equal to being white. Disgusting desu. Don't marry her and don't breed with her OP

>Can't we all agree that Persians are not white or at the very least that a Scandi mixing with a Persian is race mixing and does create a mongrelized offspring?

A minority of Persians are in fact White. Your Canadian anyway. Your nation is alread mongrelized. Dreams of pure scandi children are pretty lofty unless you move to Scandinavia.

>six years
If you dump her after all this time, she will get knocked up by the nigger that dumps his load in her. Do you want that for her?I

Especially when you tell her that your internet friends told you to

Sorry that you fell for the le blue eyes master race meme faggot , 2 percent club actual master race you 33 percent pleb.

Serious answer, man:

It's like marrying a Mexican. Most of them are mestizas, but some of them are either white or so close as to make little difference. Your call.

That's really what it comes down to.

I know that feel man

>be greek
>get italian gf
>anti race mixing views grow
>stuck in dilemma

It destroys both our cultures if we marry, and puts our children into limbo about their identity.

Fuck both of us.

These threads are so fucking retarded. If this is how you actually feel you should just kill yourself for being a tool of Sup Forums memeing. You literally fell for the white supremacy meme and think you're going to get good boy points on a mongolian throat singing forum for telling us about how sickening race mixing makes you feel.

Off yourself, deny yourself the right to breathe, die.

The first nigger*

Indigenous Persian are White, the Ancient Greeks likened them to Germanic tribes. The problem is they've mixed since. Then again, as a North American you're probably a mongrel too.

>racemixing is good
sneaky leaf

>Having white skin isn't equal to being white

Having white skin=beng white,it's as simple as that

she also got green eyes,she looks whiter than some italians

Persians are more white than you, leaf

Do NOT break up with her.

1. Persians are not Arabs
2. She sounds like a nice wholesome girl
3. Probably doesn't hold "western" liberal values, so you're not gonna end up a cuck (pic related)
4. No liberal values means lower chance of ending up with a divorce and a fucktonne of alimony fees
5. Genetically speaking, your kids will mist likely look as white as they come, so you're not betraying anyone

You're good OP. Highschool girlfriends are a pretty sweet deal, so go for it.

>what is magna graecia
>what is south Italy

>(light-skin Persian with light-green eyes).
What color are her eyes when she takes out her contacts?

More relevant, what color are yours?

Yeah, because she probably looks far from the girl on the pic, who is hot.

Don't be a god damn idiot, you are being blind. Think for a moment, "how many moral redpilled white women are there that will meet your standards?" the answer is not many. Keep your persian pussy and Thermopylae that shit every night and permeate her genes with yours senpai.

She's Caucasian still.

My wife is a Mexican-American with Lebanese origin

she is muslim and will want to influence ur kids with muslim shit

wont work. you want your kids to read about allah or do muslim shit like eid?

they dont like western things like Christmas.

It's not as simple as that. jews, arabs have white skin. Southerns Italians and Frenchs are tanned, are they not white? But then again, OP has already slept with a non-white so he might aswell marry her, the damage is done already.

Said the civic nationalist cuck

Take a dip, OP. If the kids are fine (and it sounds she is actually whiter than you) you are set, if not, you take a dip somewhere else. It is not one shot option, you know.

SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM

NO

as much as i hate to break character

half the race mixing stuff is just memeing
it's only true in large numbers where generalizations apply
it doesn't apply to individuals per se

i think you've spent too much time here

Hitler thought that middle eastern people were of the Caucasian people. You are fine to race mix with the Persian

Japanese have light skin too and they aren't White.

Race can't be defined solely by skin tone. Some Persians have White genetics though.

You're a fuckin leaf, it's either them or chinks.

dont listen to the forever alone nazis on this board. if shes a quality woman hurry up and plant the seed. 99% chance your kids will be phenotypically white anyway.

Race is not what u think. There are similarities across many races which make them more "white" than some (((white))) ppl.
>pic related
>caucasoid African

I would say u are fine. Also Persia is pretty cool since they are hated by (((them)))

They still aren't white, original Aryans or not.

No. Persians are not Aryans, at least not today.

Am I basically an indirect martyr for the survival of whites?

t.Jude?

Exactly, they aren't white.

No idea what you're referring to. I'm actually serious.

Why? You would be fine with mixing with Arabs or something?

There's no re-whitening before at least a couple of hundreds of years.

This.

Completely agree. How are you dealing with it?

>some

Your post does not even make a bit of sense
Nearly every Italian or Greek would agree on the fact that they both are very much the same people

Arabs don't have white skin

Ashkenazi jews are white kikes

also, if you turn down the chance to mate with a well bred woman just because she isnt 'white' you arent some sort of moral paragon youre just cucking yourself. not that 90% of the people who browse Sup Forums will ever have children.

noice
10/10 would make slave

most arabs have white skin.

You shouldnt procteate at all because your could also catch the 'tism like you. U tiny canadian cuck.

Persian is a race, muslim is a religion you dip shit.

Her parents are Jewish (recent converts I think) and so is she.

It's probably not a coincidence that the spread of Indo-European languages across Eurasia mirror the spread of light coloured eyes almost perfectly.

stop visiting this site right now and go love your girlfriend u dumb nerd

Iranian here, can confirm Persian women are probably the best. Watch out though because some are hoes

But generally they are smart, rich, and hospitable as fuck and make great mothers. Im in the search for my own persian qt as well

Oh wow, she looks just like a white girl yet with skin the colour of my stinking shit.

What's your opinion on Jews?

you insecure faggots... seriously this is the most beta thing I've ever read. You should break up with her because she probably deserves better than your retard ass. The fact that the idea that your children might not be 100% white makes you question what sounds like a serious relationship is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Literally of aryan descent faggot.

PERSIAN IS CODE FOR IRAN IS CODE FOR MUSLIM

Let me tell you why you should not touch her beyond fucking:

1. Middle East to South Asia (especially Muslim countries) engage in marrying their cousins. Shit load of in breeding. You dont know how fucked her genes are.

2. Muslim. She will always have tribalism toward Muslims and feel for muh muslims. She will want to celebrate both Eids. She will not really get into Christmas. She will also not feel much for your national holidays.

3. She will have lots of family in Iran still and thats all kinds of drama with them begging for money and shit and supporting them. You wont be able to talk to most of her family since they wont all speak english.

4. Her side of the family will inherently want the kid to know about Islam, give the kid traditional dress, give the kid an Iranian name.

5. You will be a vehicle to help get the rest of the family over to the west, and that means taking them in to your home or supporting them.

I could go on, but no. Ive been down this path.

I see arabs everyday and they have a really tanned skin man

listen buddy racemixing is never good hoever if you know you can reise your chirldren as white then having persian wife isnt to bad atleast shes not a nigger

Scandinavians are pretty low on the white racial ladder so don't worry about it.

Stop listening to the shit you read on here retard. Marry her.

As long as she has the right morals it really doesn't matter.

if you've been with her 6 years and its suddenly now a problem it sounds like you've got a weak character desu senpai.

Pretty sure from the way OP sounds she already lives in Canada with her family.

You sound like a fucking child. Oh my god, people have different cultures. Horrible. You realize that most of your christian culture is literally looted from ancient pagan religions? Everything you use to define yourself is as fictitious as the God you probably still kekking believe in lololol

I don't have a problem with Judaism, but I have a problem with ethnic Jews.

As long as she is red pilled and intelligent. Don't fall for the "grass is greener on the other side" shit, thinking that you will always get something better than what you got. She may not be 100% white, but she definitely does not look like a sand nigger.

You actually sound pretty arrogant now that I think about it, I don't even know why I'm replying to you seriously.

>lumbercuck still inda house