What is your dream?

What is your dream?

My dream is to get a degree in teaching, and get married and have a dozen kids or more.

Pic related, my condoms for slutting around, i don't want to force any kids to grow up without a father and i'm not ready for marriage yet, not until i have a more reliable job and have a real teaching degree

get paid to shitpost

retire before I am fifty

>pic related my condoms
>giant condoms.jpg
>Korea

So gay marriage is legal in Korea then?

>king size condoms
>Korea flag
>Korea average penis is 3.5inches, smallers in the world
>mfw

own people and land like my ancestors before me

ROK bro is based.

I'm Australian, I'm teaching English here.

Kids really are great, I couldn't imagine not having kids

I'll get one of those eastern European internet wives.

Personally I will never retire

Men like sex

Women like sex

People need to get over it

Have fun while you can

>my condoms
Nice file name worst Korea

>Slave to instant gratification ("slutting around")
>Having (and actually realizing) dreams

Pick one.

What state?

I dream about killing myself.

What's with all the loser English teachers in Asia? You meet these faggots everywhere.
>Be on a trip to Beijing
>Be tall, handsome and dress well
>Decide to go out to the bars
>Meet Mr. English teacher
>Balding midget with an ugly face
>His Chinese girlfriend joins some time later
>Bitch spends all night touching me, taking pictures of and with me, calling me handsome and talking about how tall I am
>He just sits at the side awkwardly while getting enraged
SE Asia is just overflowing with these total losers that wouldn't get the light of day from women in their own country. Going there as a half decent white guy and seeing them get BTFO is just hilarious. Wish I could stay around a bit longer and bring his girlfriend back to my hotel.

I'm white

that's like assuming an American poster is fat, a Canadian poster is a dog rapist, a German poster is a Muslim or a Japanese poster is a 2-dimensional angsty teenager with a robot in their back yard

>kids are really great
>>>>>>

Here in Korea the real losers can't cut it. The pay is pretty good but the hours and work required is huge, so the lazy losers just don't last all that long here and go somewhere else

>not liking kids

are you a leftist or something?

No I'm super right wing ultra racist fascist.
Kids are still horrible.

How about you just masturbate until you find a wife?
Sex shouldn't be a goal, only reproduction

How do you plan to afford raising a dozen kids with a teaching degree?

THEY AREN'T SENDING THEIR BEST

But seriously though white bois. If you really were great/competitive back home you wouldn't be here. In my previous life in the big four consulting firms all I see are shitty white imports to Asia.

Same story when I switched to engineering (my original industry and degree). Second class imports. The best can only be reached via conference call.

>Get CELTA
>Teach English in Japan
>Master my Japanese
>Go into grad school (biochem undergrad) in Japan
>Family

I'm a loser right now. I've been mostly unemployed since I graduated May 2015. Also, like the good Christian mommy wanted, I got the good grades and ignored women at my liberal college where women gave it away for free.

So, I;m not sure if I want to sex up every slut ever while in Asia, or if I want to find a qt 3.14 gf. I honestly don't know what I'll do.

I'm an English teacher right now. But I'm 6'5/195cm, handsome, white & blonde with green eyes. The 'mirin from Chinese girls is ridiculous. I'm only doing this for a year though, it's not what I want in life. Interesting experience though.

Also to add to the discussion, I believe teaching is one of those jobs where you are bound by a code of ethics 24/7. I certainly don't want my kids being taught by a manwhore or pothead even if they're doing it on their own time.

You people really deserve to be ruled if you view sex so simplistically

You're more like a monkey than a higher being

Sex should be lovemaking with a soulmate to raise consciousness to a higher level. If it's just some slut you're rubbing your dick inside, you may as well just not do it.

Is Korea the most accurate representation of hell?

There is magic to sex that can be used for both good and evil

Monogomous with a soulmate can harness the good, Eyes Wide Shut/rape/BDSM/Orgies/degenerate sex can harness the evil. Both can be used, but you definitely shift your soul

Kids are cheap

why do people think kids are expensive? maybe if they give up drinking $200 worth of alcohol a week they could afford more kids

Do you actually had kids or little brothers?

They may not take much money (and they actually do) but take a shitton of time though

The US is probably the most expensive place in the world to raise kids because you have to pay for everything out of pocket so if you have a low salaried job you're fucked.

In other places you pay taxes but they are proportional to your income so you pay your "share" but you don't pay the same nominal amount.

>finish my nursing degree
>buy a house on some land, or a county island
>dont need a lot maybe a few acres
>use the 4 days off a week to open up my true dream
>running a dog rescue/rehab/training/daycare facility
>employ my sister to work the other 3 days i cant be home
>surround myself with my immediate family, few close friends, and dogs
>i will be happy then
>at least thats what i tell myself
>maybe get married at 30 and have kids then
i currently am too depressed to think about having kids. i want to stop wanting to die before i bring kids into this world.

no, my parent's house is that

a never-ending emptiness devoid of all joy in an unchanging middle of nowhere town filled with drug addicts.

Rasputin u hit 1000lbs total yet?

Are you planning on doing this in Korea or Australia? Also, what age are you aiming to teach with the degree you're after?

australia

and i'll keep teaching in asia for a few more years before i go back to Ausfailure

i had to take time off lifting, so no. got back into lifting a month ago and have already gotten my Bench and Deadlift back to my old levels, and my squat is getting close.

Why not stay in Korea indefinitely?

To get a loving caring husband, have kids, grow old together

It's not exactly paradise, and I need to return home and have kids there, i can't just abandon my people forever.

I will travel for a few more years before then though

too bad you're a FUCKING LEAF and within a year it'll be against the law for white men to breed anyway.

I just want someone to love me yo.
I got conned into relationships and each time it just made me feel shit. Men and women are both pieces of shit.

Be careful what you say: Australia is becoming Chinese at a higher rate than Canada. Granted, Canada's government is beyond saving.

My dream is to get a degree in teaching, and get married to a dozen kids or more.

>XS condoms
>Korea
>dozen kids
check

Having a literal slave QT and a job.
This is literally it.
Nothing more.