Literally this

Literally this.

Old thread:

Obama literally saved entire industries from going under, fuck this fat asshole.

>don't think about outsorcing jobs
>or else, IF YOU DO
>you'll get tax benefits

"Branch" seems to lack a basic understanding of the English language.

Liberal cartoonists are so fucking stupid.

>hue hue enjoy this strawman drumpf. My flawed argument will surely destroy your image when it's published on the Jew York Times

>condensing complex things into stupid comics that misconstrue the whole thing

Political cartoons were a mistake.

You are actually retarded if you think Obama fixed our economy via any sort of policy.

How did he fix our industries user, please fucking explain.

Reminder that the son of frog god is alive and walking the Earth.

He has blessed us with his wisdom:

You cannot extort from someone, something that was already yours.

Praise kek or perish, heretics!

which part of "make america's business environment more competitive" did the cartoonists not understand?
Can't wait for the fits they'll be throwing when the general taxation plans come out.

He saved bad companies that deserved to go under for bad decisions

Fuck that nigger

Frumpklets BTFO

Seriously though we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.

>Liberals are now mad about jobs staying in the United States

I swear to god these fags are all gonna die from all this mental gymnastics within the first year of Trump's term

>liberal cartoons:
>wow conservatives are LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER REEEEE

>conservative cartoons:
>>liberal cartoons:
>>wow conservatives are LITERALLY FUCKING HITLER REEEEE
>top kek

He isn't even President yet and he's already being criticized for doing too much and too little simultaneously.
Fast forward. It's 2020. All of our incomes have doubled. Drug use and crime has halved. Labor participation rate has doubled.
Will the liberals admit they were wrong? My money is on no.

>frumpklets

Surely you didn't mean frumpelstitskins?

tax break =/= wealth loss

First explain how withholding 7 million in tax revenue, to create 600 gorillian X more revenue via keeping jobs in the US, is bad.

>leftists in 2008: bailouts are evil, fuck the rich, REEEEE!!!!!

>leftists in 2016: bailouts are good

With bailouts from taxpayers that was just givin to them. At least this is a tax incentive over the course of 10 years. You have a single NFL or MLB player making 3 times as much in the same time. And this company employs 1000+ people.
The horror!

Really jogged my nog.

> Paying businesses to fail
Vs.
> Not asspounding businesses for succeeding

Protip: One of these is good and one of these is bad.

So this company will pay less in taxes by keeping some business here rather than not having any business at all here? Sounds logical.

ok faggots, listen. yes, they get tax breaks, but he also said if Carrier's parent company doesn't play nice he'll scrap the 6.7 billion dollars in government contracts they would be eligible for. I swear Trump could cure cancer and you fags would be like "HE'S TAKING AWAY JOBS FROM INNOCENT DOCTORS". Fucking kys.

>tax break =/= wealth loss
not true, you're losing 7M that thus far had been returning as public works i.e. muh roads, park and square maintenance, etc
>to create 600 gorillian X more revenue
no new jobs, no new revenue is being created, it's just keeping the same jobs that were there before

OH NO PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY!!
THE HORROR!!

also complete ignores the billions of tax payer money Obama gave to the auto companies and bullshit "green" companies that went immediately bankrupt after they got the money

>highest business tax rates in the first world.
>have some tax breaks if it will help you stay and keep Americans working.
Yup, btfo.

To the guy in the other thread.

Thomas Sowell
>Every idea shared by another person is endorsed by someone who agrees with some aspects of their ideas

Also as I said before, how these systems are used today is not something I agree with. Thomas Sowell's ideas don't reflect how things are currently run so your point means nothing.

Also what was your point?

>This wouldn't happen
If companies shift their industry over to cheaper labor without regulations constraining smaller businesses, the smaller businesses with the same products would not only benefit from the fat greater skilled labor pool but they would of course prostrate their loyalty to US investors in industry not a company that makes its products in India and sale it in the US. This is all stemming from regulation crippling smaller businesses making it possible for companies to leave and still not face any tangible competition. With competition and loyalty other American industries would prosper while low-quality, shit tier labor industries would fail, companies would take the risk of destroying where they sale their products it just doesn't make sense.

>very little subsidies
Tell that to the massive companies that get bail outs every time they make asinine business decisions and ruin the economy. In a capitalist system these companies would have failed years ago and others would have replaced

They're cartoonists, not economists or philosophers or even politicians. Can't expect much.

Bist du Hauptschüler?
The point op makes, is that "trump the great" isnt so great but merely pays the big corporations to stay in the us. That fucking simple.

Isn't that basically the problem with standardized healthcare? All the doctors want MUH SHEKELS.

And the Dept has risen to 400% of the GDP. Wow great! Such good politics. Many huehues

Who? CIA jackals and ISIS training camps? They're doing well

Real doctors just want to help people. They get crushed and soul broken by the influence of money in health care.

The success of a hospital can not be measured financially.

This

7mln dollars is like nothing
And Trump has no power yet so how he did it?

Wtf is this

If Trump blows a hole in the budget with tax cuts, creditors will stop lending to the US you stupid fuck. The last downgrade was bad enough, we don't need more.

>Has 10000 nukes and 100bilion tons of warships
>Thinks people will stop lending them money

What? But if he outsources he doesn't get those tax benefits, so he'll stay for them.

>Obama saved entire industries
>Saved

I want you to go take a stroll through your local industrial zone, get outside more often bud then come back and we can talk.

Trump does exactly what he has been saying he would do for the last 1.5years: lower taxes to allow companies to compete without leaving the country.

They are not being paid. They still pay taxes. Less than before, but certainly more than they would be paying if they left the country, not employing anybody in the US.

also
>ad hominem against anonymous posters
kek fuck off with your alinsky bullshit, you have no power here.

Trump trolled everyone to Presidential office.

It's honestly epic that you faggots believed he was anti-establishment.

At least poor whites won't be fooled again next time (hopefully).

Enjoy your (lack of) jobs, lol.

why are liberals so retarded?

America has the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

CUT TAXES AND KEEP BUSINESSES HERE

And you know what?

CUT TAXES FOR THE PEOPLE (they are technically unconstitutional)

cutting taxes for people might make sense if your national debt wasnt already 20 trillion

can't wait for the job market to stabilize in burgerland, and the retard SJWs get eternally BTFO

He's the reason anything still exists of automation, basically.

>lower taxes to allow companies to compete without leaving the country
"The wealth will trickle down" says increasingly nervous cuckpitalist for the 300th time this week

wtf with your logic and math! gtfo! DELET THIS

Because we have to fund gibs and wars for Israel.

being this uneducated about economics lol

It will when you don't use mass immigration to purposefully devalue wages.

No, you don't understand the situation.

They are still moving jobs to Mexico and they are also getting paid by the government not to move more jobs to Mexico.

So the net amount of US jobs is going down.

And they are getting paid for it as well.

TRUMP: The Negotiator

LOL

>high corporate taxes will destroy jobs and outsource everything to countries with poor environmental and humanitarian records
well the left's plan DOES work I guess if that was what they were going for

Listen this is his post-election PR move. One reason it got done is because Mike Pence is governor of Indiana. Afterwards its obviously going to be a set of laws like he said where they would be taxed at the border if they decide to produce their goods elsewhere. Its going to be a simple system once thats in place, that will make it much more expensive for American companies to produce goods outside of US.

Trump already said before election he'll lower taxes for companies in general. I think reduceing tax epecially for outsourcing companies is more an opinion? What if actually talked about rising import duty for companies producing outside the states?
Do we actually know trump

Also bist du echt n Hauptschüler?

Less taxes has the same effect as paying same in terms of governments and their Dept.

Under budget, ahead of schedule
A R T O F T H E D E A L

The wealth from industry DID trickle down. To China.

Money never trickles down from banks. It never has and it never will. The middle class only grows from functional real world industry.

He saved about half the jobs. Plus Carrier is announcing that future expansion will be in the US, rather than Mexico.

>Carrier Happy
>Workers Happy
>Americans Happy
>Net gain for tax base
>American Business community pumped up
>markets are high

This is literally the definition of a good deal.

These cartoons simply show that Liberals think businesses should be "punished" (except hollywood, media conglomerates, and Liberal think tanks).

"the wealth will be evenly distributed once everybody is unemployed, receiving welfare from a government with no income", says increasingly salty communist for the 300th time since bernie lost the nomination

Trump has a carrot and a stick. Stay and you get lower taxes. Go and you will get so many tariffs you go under.

OH NOE!!!!

Everyone walked away happy!!

What a tyrant!!!!

Hello yes let me give 1 trillion dollars directly to banks because they messed up badly when ripping off people, this will in turn give money to the people trust me!

>Trump is lowering taxes for everyone which is what he promised

>WOW Trump is just conning us all by doing exactly what he'd said he do! The nerve!

He didn't give Carrier $7 million in money. He's letting them keep that money instead of taxing them. We also get more money back by taxing the income of those jobs.

As opposed to Obama who gave trillions of taxpayer dollars we didnt even have to bail out the banks and corporations and "stimulate" the economy and we saw jack shit of it back.

These people don't understand basic economics.

>He saved about half the jobs.

No. He lost half the jobs and he's also paying Carrier for it out of tax payers money.

He promised he would stop them with tariffs which is the complete opposite of what he has done.

You're just brown nosing Trump because you are not man enough to admit you got fooled.

So much for redpill lol.

>tax cut of $7m over 10 years ($700,000/year)
>keeps over $50,000,000/year worth of taxable income in the USA
>a hole in the budget

Are you trying to stimulate my neurons to induce them firing off electrical impulses to one another creating a complex neural network resulting in a full idea manifesting itself in my cerebral cortex or are you just trolling

>Obama literally saved entire industries

Please be less dumb.

Where is Saturn?
Where is Pontiac?
Where is Solendra?

Obama gave the car industry to the unions at gun point, paid back donors with sweet Gov't bids, and rewarded the banks for following Clintons retarded community investment act, which is what caused the housing bubble.

Maybe, just maybe, if you stop mooching of your mommy and daddy, you might learn how the world works.

cry more bitch

$63 per job

Liberals reject reality. It's why they don't understand the concept of making compromises that still benefit you.

Thank you for your work my white friend

This.
The bank bailout cost Hillary the election.

>leftshits actually think tax breaks for companies that stay american is a bad thing

7 million for 800 engineers is 8750 each. The average salary is 65k. Trump gave a tax cut of 7 million to keep 52 million dollars in America every year.

I've said it before; they can't conceive of an effective solution that isn't based on government coercion, because that's the only tool they know how to use.

Eurocucks don't understand that Governments are for serving the population, not ruling them.

You can't stimulate the economy by attacking the business community. You need them happy and prosperous, not beaten and scared.

Ford did fine without him. Chrysler failed with the bailout but was bought by a foreign company that now makes most of their cars in other countries. Only GM was really helped by it.

>
>which part of "make america's business environment more competitive" did you huso not understand?

Failing brands that should have died long ago anyways.

i know this is a shitpost, but why is it a bad thing to incentivize companies with tax breaks to keep Americans working? I always hear that this is bad, but I've never met someone willing to explain to me why this is bad

And you never will because it doesn't exist.

It's baseless left wing propaganda.

The investment will be recouped in full in one year. After that it becomes profitable. Also the tax cut comes with an agreement on carrier's part to invest like 17 mil into their us locations. It's a fantastic deal

It's really just tariffs without the political fallout. All countries do this

So, if Hillary won, what would she have done?

>nothing

Because taxes are necessary for state programs thus giving tax breaks would be against the leftist programs they want to implement. Also muh fair share.

You're retarded the two directly contradict each other and he has said for over a year that he'd implement tariffs on any company leaving

Or he just threatened to withhold government contracts which has been reported to have actually happened.

The damage control is surreal.

Pontiac and Saturn were both low-cost companies. Shutting them down literally drove billions into the hands of KIA and Hyundai.

If you ever get to talk to a GM employee, they will confirm that losing the low-end market has been catastrophic.

You mean the tax plan projected to add trillions to our deficit?

the dept?

are you retarded achmed? another somali?

show me your hairline you black cunt

America doesn't need more gibmedat programs, thanks.

well, the number one reason we've been told in germany in those cases was "We are in DEBT and need the Tax!" and "those companies still move away but only delay it a bit for more provit".

The cars were ugly garbage driven by niggers and women, literally nothing of value was lost.

It is - how you say - pure ideology

Leftists are Marxists in the sense that they're always trying to pit two strata of people against each other, the oppressed and the privileged. Doesn't matter what the right wing does if it helps anyone or hurts anyone or whatever, the reaction will always be opposition because that's the only way they can define themselves. If Obama did exactly what Trump just did, they would be creaming themselves with how ingenious the deal was, with how good a negotiator Obama is or what have you, but because Trump did it it's automatically corporate welfare and crony capitalism hurting the poor and giving even more wealth and power to the rich. I'm pretty sure if they told the people whose jobs have been saved all that, they'd tell the leftists to go fuck themselves, but hey, whatever.

>Raise taxes on corporations
>Remove regulations that make it difficult for corporations to make business
Everyone is happy, higher taxes can pay for the worker's healthcare and other benefits for blue collar Americans, and the removal of retarded regulations will allow businesses to make more money. They hate regulations more than they hate high taxes. A mixed market economy is best economy. The problem is faggots are not loyal to the nation but to economic systems.
>hurr durr dont give our people healtcare cuz that is anti capitalist!
>hurr durr dont remove regulations that is crony capitalism!
You are loyalty is to your nation, not to economic systems created by the jews

>envisioning.....

Stop being a child.

When you grow up, and if you enter the business world (as more than a wage slave), you will see that attitude and a spirit of cooperation is vastly more powerful than threats. Sometimes there is a time for threats, but it's never your opening move.

Also, just to be clear, were you in the room during the negotiation?

No, you weren't. You have no idea what the fine print looks like, what repercussions were insinuated, or what long term goals were set.