Soros: the Ceral Killer

Will you guys boycott the company now that we know that it has ties with Moloch himself?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/02/kellogg-foundation-gave-big-to-soros-organization-tides-foundation/

They where poisoning us with those high sugary bullshit, anons. We have to get rid of that!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtu.be/dt82Ys8lqww
vocaroo.com/i/s1kcxEsbuXNd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Jews, man

>be billion dollar food company
>try to give back to the world
>butthurt internet trolls and nazis smear you online

#CerealGate

>Kellogg's
>The company founded by the guy who made gentile Americans circumsize their kids
>giving money directly to Moloch

WHY DOES THIS SHIT ALWAYS MAKE SUCH PERFECT SENSE

I'M SCARED

DESU I really don't get why you guys hate Soros so much. He's just being a good capitalist.

He actually didn't do anything that wasn't allowed by the book of law.

> Give back to the world
> Soros is the world
Really nuzzled my puzzle

>He actually didn't do anything that wasn't allowed by the book of law.

Why did Russia issue an international arrest warrant for him, then

>Will you boycott all the Kellogg brands
Yes, but it's pretty easy because all their dozens of brands are high sugar, high fat, nutrient poor, chemical laden processed shit anyway

Is Breitbart ever going to stop whining? All this does is tell companies not to bother advertising on Breitbart because if you ever stop they'll go on a month long tantrum against you

>Soros=World
>You defend this

>what is a demagogue?

Some pointers on what to avoid

They didn't. You're reading made up stories.

>no poptarts
fuck my life up

I was at the store this morning and picked up a box of Post raisin bran instead of the more popular one with the sun on it. This of course has no effect on anything, but for meme magic, I can abide by the rules.

Müslix!?!? I didn't know Germans were forced to create a halal friendly cereal

Is it any wonder?

>John Harvey Kellogg, M.D. was an American medical doctor in Battle Creek, Michigan, who ran a sanitarium using holistic methods, with a particular focus on nutrition, enemas, and exercise. Kellogg was an advocate of vegetarianism for health and is best known for the invention of the breakfast cereal known as corn flakes with his brother, Will Keith Kellogg.[1]

>Kellogg worked on the rehabilitation of masturbators, often employing extreme measures, even mutilation, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying phenol to a young woman's clitoris.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg

>The brit milah (Hebrew: בְּרִית מִילָה, pronounced [bʁit miˈla]; Ashkenazi pronunciation: [bʁis ˈmilə], "covenant of circumcision"; Yiddish pronunciation: bris [bRJs]) is a Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of a male infant's life. The brit milah is followed by a celebratory meal (seudat mitzvah).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah

>Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

>Moloch is the Biblical name relating to a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.

>In letters of the Munich Cosmic Circle the name Moloch was used to symbolize a Jewish God, hostile to life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

In short: everytime you buy stuff from the Kellogg Corporation, you are giving money to Moloch and his acolytes to circuncise innocent children in order to make them stray from Kek.

>Will you guys boycott the company now that we know that it has ties with Moloch himself?

No.

They have retardedly overpriced oats too.

You can't even eat cornflakes anymore without getting cucked by Soros.
Off-brand tastes the same anyway.

>no oatmeal squares

thank god

Fuck Kellogg

Kellogs let niggers piss in the cereal

4D pottery

Im boycotting Kellogg's because they let nigger employee's piss in the cereal

>no more all-bran
there goes my colon

I can't put the link but YouTube This will shock you to your core. See how Kellogg's helped with the Manhattan project and bring down the twin towers.

>Kellogs let niggers piss in the cereal
U wot m8?

The founder of that company was an infamous eugenicist.

Not kidding the uncensored version is on liveleak
Kellogs let niggers piss in the cereal
youtu.be/dt82Ys8lqww

WOW IMAGINE MY SHOCK

And still got the "employee of the month" for that progressive stand for his peepulz.

Dude. Niggers are really something.

if everyone starts boycotting kellogg's because of this, does that make these donations cereal killers?

How can liberals live with themselves. Those poor exploited children all for fat cunts to eat pop tarts

Their stocks are freefalling for the past 2 days since they went on a Vendetta against conservatives.

Breitbart is on their neck.

Redpill me Sup Forums, what cereals can I eat that won't support kikery? Are honey bunches of oats OK?

Dude absolutely. I have began cooking now instead of relying on jewish products.

I literally bake crackers.

>mini wheats
Fuuuuuck

yes

>crunchy nut
hello darkness my old friend

Isn't Kellogg's the reason why Americans dont have any foreskins?

Fuck Famous Amos cookies are the shit. Also aren't Frosties just generic Frosted Flakes? Why do they own both?

vocaroo.com/i/s1kcxEsbuXNd

short christmas story on soros