We want David Clarke as Head of Homeland Security, right?

What does Sup Forums think of Clarke.

I think he is /our/ Guy material

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/articles/general-john-kelly-donald-trump-homeland-security-secretary-of-state
huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-clarke-donald-trump-jail-deaths_us_583ca27de4b0860d6116183c
nydailynews.com/news/politics/potential-trump-pick-david-clarke-hurled-threats-jail-deaths-article-1.2895326
nydailynews.com/news/crime/milwaukee-inmate-death-ruled-homicide-troubled-jail-article-1.2798787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

David "The Cuck Killer" Clarke

He said he wants to throw up to a million people in Guantanamo. He doesn't care about the constitution. He hates Muslims.

For sure he's /ourguy/.

Between Clarke, Arpaio, and Flynn I just cannot decide

We want Koback you nigger.

What about that other guy?
That congressman.

Totally yes, go for it US!

Samuel L. Justice won't tolerate the left wing temper tantrum rioting which is a good thing

Whats up with all these Kermit the Frog sounding people lately. First this Clarke guy and now Jordan Peterson.

Him or Kobach are fine by me. If Kobach gets it, I want to see Clarke head up ICE.

No I want the Department of Homeland Security gone.

I don't know how anybody can respect Clarke. He dick rides white people for acceptance while shittin on his own people.

What are this guy's chances of getting picked.

He is pretty based, but I'm sure the other picks are too, but I want Clarke soo Libtards can't pull the racism card, soo he can better deport illegals and stamp put BLM and Islamists.

Tbh, I think Clarke is probably my favorite Black person on this planet, love the Guy. It's not like there is a lot of competition since they are often brainwashed by libs into WE WUZ and GIB ME attitudes, but this Guy is just awesome

>Samuel L. Justice

Haha. We want Clarke for sure. These protesters will learn what fear really is.

Shut up nigger.

Homeland Security needs to be disbanded. It's a superfluous agency, and for all the money that's been spent on it they've accomplished exactly jack shit.

Fuck No

hes not qualified for that.

>shitting on his own people
>he shits on niggers
i dont see the problem.

i shit on wiggers all the time, dont care if they're white.

He's the product of being born and raised as a black kid in Milwaukee who did something with his life.

Fuck off, he is based.

"HIS" People are policemen.

Look I hate Niggers and Black culture as much as most of Sup Forums, but it's okay to admit that Black competant People like Clarke exist

when will we know for sure tho?

He lost his re-election bid for Sheriff because his county has a lot of spics in it and he was very adamantly supporting Trump for the past year and a half. He's also arrested and had deported more illegals than just about anyone in recent times which drove the spics in his country to vote against him.

Had he not been so vocal in supporting Trump he probably would have won his re-election bid. I'm going to be very disappointed if Trump doesn't hook him up with a job, he's one of America's best Sheriffs.

When other cities were being burned down by BLM protestors, Sheriff Clarke instructed his officers to shut that shit the fuck down and they did, the riots lasted one night in his city, compared to weeks in other cities.

oy vey, good goyim, it will prove we aren't racess

Of course It accomplishes Jack shit, but if you need to appoint smb appoint smb competant with the right values and It might manage smth.

It employs 240,000 People. Those People could be put to work on deporting 30 Million illegals. If they deport Just 3-4 Million. The cost to Run HS is already justified by all the welfare you wont have to pay in the next 30 yrs.

Repurpose the agency to primarily deal with illegals

Then how will the homeland be secure?

You could use this guys picture for the description of "Uncle Tom" in a dictionary for hundreds of years.

Essentially remake It into "we deport illegals spics" agency.

Make Clarke Head of Said agency and there we go 1 step closer to less illegals

Nigger detected

He also called in the national guard on the rioters lol

I want him as Head of Homeland because I agree with him from an ideologically standpoint and also I bet a shit ton of money on Trump selecting him.

So I hope to fucking god he picks him.

Though I really like Kobach.

No. Hes actually an insane person. You're probably on the spectrum if you cant notice Clarke's social cues that point to him being nuts

Arpaio would be even worse

And this user is correct. Homeland security is a meme agency that needs to get disbanded

this, he is based as fuck

#DraftSheriffClarke

he's a literal nigger you race-traitor libcuck.

This is why niggers will always rule blacks.
As soon as one gets an education, takes personal responsibility, and calls out the problems ailing his people he is a traitor to his race.

>Samuel L. Justice

Kek

don't be a fucking cuckold. if you have black skin you're a nigger.

Sheriff Clarke is great. Deserves a role.

>I want the murderous apes to stay murderous apes
Whether Jamal is dead in the streets or or coaching high school football there is one less murderous nigger in the world.
Dead Jamal can't rid the world of other niggers like coach Jamal can though.

>I want niggers to be happy and free and rich

can't get much more cucked than this...

choosing a meme sheriff over Kris Kobach

fuck this dumb nigger

You idiots General Kelly is our guy. He has experience protecting the border and stopping drug smugglers. Clarke has had 4 inmates die under his watch the last 6 months. militarytimes.com/articles/general-john-kelly-donald-trump-homeland-security-secretary-of-state

Dixie faggot detected

Grant was right when he genocided 50000 southerners. No regrets.

>Clarke has had 4 inmates die under his watch
just another incompetent nigger. no surprise

I want him as president!
Legit badass

One of them literally died of thirst
huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-clarke-donald-trump-jail-deaths_us_583ca27de4b0860d6116183c

nydailynews.com/news/politics/potential-trump-pick-david-clarke-hurled-threats-jail-deaths-article-1.2895326

nydailynews.com/news/crime/milwaukee-inmate-death-ruled-homicide-troubled-jail-article-1.2798787

you're fucking canadian, retard.

The constitution was meant to protect our people. Just get rid of the equal protection clause and we are good.

Clarke is another example of how affirmative action leads to awful people getting jobs they shouldnt have. Securing the border and stopping the drugs needs a General

>wants to jail mudslimes and niggers
I don't see the problem

the constitution is a marxist piece of trash. it can't go one sentence without espousing it's liberal agenda of 'all men are created equal". Trump needs to put that thing through the shredder.

>rich
>high school coach
Don't make shit up and pretend to win an argument.
I'd rather have men of Clarke's caliber in my neighborhood than a bunch of Tyrones at the other end of town.

You can call them the same, but only one will kill you and inspire a movement with libs after he is arrested

>A small-town sheriff is qualified to lead Homeland Security.

Fucking nigger-loving signalling pieces of blue-pilled normie shit.

>Samuel L. Justice

That's his official meme name boys, we have a winner

>affirmative action
He was elected by the people in his county.

You are mistaking him for a nigger, he is a proud cop and american.

by running as a democrat

>not all niggers are bad, my rabbi says so

go back to tumblr you nigger worshipping race-traitor.

>He was elected by the white guilt
ftfy

Hilariously so. Not sure I see your point though? An election is not affirmative action, he was voted in by the people.

Back to stormfront faggot

You're the right wing equivalent of the leftists that think Trump was elected because whites are secret nazis.

fuck off nigger loving cuck

wow, how liberal are you?

it's a raid by leftist shills >

>KEK KEK KEK

kys, useful idiot

Changed my mind on this guy. He has a white wife. Race traitor blue pill Uncle Tom dick sucking fag

People are going to loose their mind when he gets appointed. He will wait until the last minute to announce it. The butt hurt will be of a magnitude never seen before.
Check em

It's not going to be Clarke

go spread your nigger loving bulshit somewhere else or find yourself a "good" nigger in your country and worship him

Literally read this article on General Kelly and you'll see he's the perfect person to secure the border and stop the drugs militarytimes.com/articles/general-john-kelly-donald-trump-homeland-security-secretary-of-state

nigger

wow, we need more nigger hate threads to redpill
those fags

Sure we do _NapoleonBonaparte_

>I want nigs to keep nigging because I don't care if their nigging keeps killing whites
Fuck off you reality dismissing faggot.

>"He be acting be white yo!"
Fuck off.

That man is an authoritarian psychopath and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power

Bark for your doggy again.

>Superfluous agency
>Deals with undesirables and internal problems

Should I get Hugo Boss on the line?

I thought we want Kobach

Never happened you mooooslim POS. You know nothing about the USA or freedom. Go ask your Imam for your next thought.

That's the reason people here love him, they grasp on to any self-hating minority and never let go.

negroes are hopeless, only death or segregation can prevent them from killing whites

James "I kill you cuck nigger, when you call my Donald a racist" Clark

I'm glad I annoy you. I'm not going anywhere and facts don't faze me. Blacks have lower average IQ and commit way more crimes and Sheriff Clarke was elected by the people in his county. If that makes your ass hurt then so be it, I'm sure you're used to it with the amount of cocks you take up the poop chute.

I like him:

Clarke, who grew up in a white neighborhood has said African Americans sell drugs

“because they’re uneducated, they’re lazy, and they’re morally bankrupt.”

He calls Black Lives Matter “Black Lies Matter” and compared them to the KKK. He once claimed that “police brutality ended in the 1960s.”

Clarke made an appearance in July at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, where RNC delegates gave him a standing ovation as he proclaimed “Blue Lives Matter” and celebrated the acquittal of a Baltimore officer charged in the death of Freddie Gray.

More recently, just ahead of the election, Clarke said it was “pitchforks and torches time” and that it was time to run politicians out of Washington.

Islamadar going off. Would you like a ham sandwich.?

Once he is in charge of DHS it would stop being the punch line of every alphabet soup joke.

>I'm not going anywhere
OK. I guess I can handle some more cuck bullshit then. Please continue

Uncle tom nigger who wishes he was white so much it's pathetic.

Why don't you guys eat bacon?

So many stormkiddies here

Not bad, Leaf.. Not bad at all...

>stormkiddies
why not just start lecturing Sup Forums on the black/nigger difference, cuck?

This thread reminded me that half of Sup Forums are useful idiots.

Racists go to the FEMA camps.

triggered stormfag detected

go back to your safe space, nigger

This. People forget how it was pre 9/11