Can someone explain why Trump is trying so hard to stop the recount?

Can someone explain why Trump is trying so hard to stop the recount?

What does he have to lose?

>trump allies
aka not trump
sage

Getting screwed out of the presidency by dem-friendly counters and hanging chads?

would you? we all know what they will try and it will involve 1000s of "missing" dnc votes outta nowhere

why give them a chance to rig it?

why allow them to keep giving false hope thus dragging on the healing process?

The counts won't be finished by Dec 13 so those delegates won't count.

The Michigan recount will cost us MI taxpayers up to $20 million dollars. The money will be taken from the account used to fix the lead in the flint water supply. I'm not kidding.

they're trying to save the left from another embarrassing defeat

constitutional crisis

What if the recounts are stalled until the electoral college votes ? Who wins then ?

The problem I have is that they are doing the recounts as slowly as possible, the whole idea isn't to change the counts but just to keep alive the hope Clinton can win long-term and stop people accepting him.

This should either be sped up or stopped because there is no evidence of wrongdoing at all.

Their plan isn't to get more votes. The recount in WI has gotten Hillary a massive single vote.

They are insisting it's done by hand so that they stall it out and then those electors aren't counted.

Shill Stein admitted she has no evidence of wrong doing in Michigan, the recount would cost the state more than $5 million and not return a verdict that Trump cheated.

Hilarious that none of the liberal nut suckers bleating on about the Flint crisis have no problem with a petty waste of public cash in this case

It's a fucking 10,000 vote margin, they couldn't overcome 500 in Florida

Not stopping recount. Just stopping Jill because she has no right. She barely got 1% and according to campaign law she cant call for recount because it will never affect her.

IN FACT:

The GOP is pushing for their own recount because there is evidence of election fraud in other states. The mad man is about to go full on nuclear and prove, once and for all, democrats tried to rig the election.

CLINTON BTFO
>Again

Because they wouldn't be recounting the three states that gave him the win unless they were sure they could overturn it through some kind of trickery. Even the Green party is finding this distasteful.

my god, democrats hate niggers so much

Fuck, I love democrats now.

am i being radicalized

>he doesn't know what 'plausible deniability' means

bump

so is the Attorney General going to be able to nip this shit in the bud?

Stein has nothing in it for her whatsoever and it's clear she's working in proxy for Clinton

>I'm not kidding

So post proof bucko

Whenever someone is jewing you, you hire an expensive jew lawyer and jew back. You don't wait and hope it will work out somehow. Trump's people are doing the only correct thing.

Don't know what they think that'll achieve though. Those delegates don't go to Clinton so it's not like it'll help her win. If neither of them get 270 then congress decides and they'll give it to Trump because it's now Republican controlled thanks to Trump.

>What does he have to lose?
time

Your are reading click bait news.

Stein got her recounts in two states, assuring it will change nothing. In the first recount, they found ONE more vote for shillary.

Trump had no reason to be scared, our b block this, and no other media is reporting this, so basically FAKE NEWS.

Please learn to figure this or for yourself, and stop shiting up this place with your Facebook click bait.