A mexican anchor baby and her cuckold boyfriend harasses a Trump supporter at his own apartment complex

A mexican anchor baby and her cuckold boyfriend harasses a Trump supporter at his own apartment complex.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Remember kids, it's racist to build the wall!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwaqBEuqfh4&list=RDXRg_GNPUhG0&index=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Any way to get justice out of this?

That bitch sounded dumb as bricks but the guy getting filmed could have put up more of a fight instead of sitting there mumbling away
>uhhhhh ahhh stop filming me

What was he supposed to do exactly?

I think the right benefits more from the optics of leftists being obnoxious over the innocuous message on his shirt than it becoming an actual fight.

Besides it's hard to land zingers without an audience.

What? He did exactly what he should have done, shut his mouth and let them run theirs.They come across as bullies, aggressors. He has absolutely no obligation to defend himself or respond to them.

>liberal fucks. Why I need to move to Tennessee

Another thread? Learn2catalog retard

>Remember kids, it's racist to build the wall!

Well, Trump also said American judges with Mexican names can't judge fairly just because of their last names.

So yeah, it's racist to support Trump. You show that you're racist.

Lived in TN all my life. Memphis is nothing but nigs. Nashville is a disgusting hive of millennial liberals. The rural parts in between are fat fucked up rednecks. Knoxville, on the other hand, is a fucking beautiful white paradise. It's the whitest large city in the country, and it's an hour away from America's most beautiful natural parks. Come home, white man.

christ she wanted his D so bad. Girl must have been horny af and her bf can't satisfy

Can I come?

STOP HARASSING ME

How can an adult human being act as retarded as her?

Typed this 7 min into the video
HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXIST

excelent.

these type of things are getting concealed carry permits rubberstamped with a quickness.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwaqBEuqfh4&list=RDXRg_GNPUhG0&index=5

I am having visions of baseball bats to the face.

Her accent makes me want to hide my wallet.

winner winner chicken dinner.
She's practically drooling over his cock.

What is with mexicans and this type of childish antagonism?

It is like part of their culture to do this type of crap to people.

>I will make more money than you will ever m-make.
Haha that stutter.
8:37 for reference

>How can an adult human being act as retarded as her?

>women
>adult
>human

pick one

THE JEWS CAN BUILD A WALL BUT NOT US! OH NO NO DAS RAYCIS

Not all Mexicans.
[spoiler]just most of them ;_;[/spoiler]

Someone post a pic of her biting her lip.

She wanted that big white cock.

Why does she talk like the chink at my takeway if she's mexican?

ORR U DUN HAVA DA INTANET AH HORM

kek

Stop spamming your stupid videos. You're not going "viral" and no one gives a shit. All three people involved are losers because of varying reasons and need to an hero.

Move to Gatlinburg, carpetbagger

jesus what the fuck those two stupid motherfuckers sure make building a wall like a nice idea.
the only thing wrong is that he didnt beat the shit of that stupid guy insulting him.
btch mexican whore sure makes me not wanna ever touch a mexican bitch.

Why do they have to make it so weird, mang?

Knoxville represent, I'm in Loudon and live on a beautiful lake for cheap

She is a prime example of how stupid beaners are.

she's was craving for that cock hard. throwing her against the wall and roughly fucking her brains out is "rape" by modern standards but she would've enjoyed every second like the dirty little slut she is. this is simply the nature of women.
They only cry rape because it empowers them after the fact.

What he did was smart. Don't engage, don't give them what they want

I was born in Knoxville. I went to grade school there as well

I'm Japanese, I still have a piece of Lead stuck in my hand from the kid who tried to stab me in the face because his dad got shot in the Vietnam war.

Besides that I have pretty good memories.

The judge was La Raza symoathizer

Here's my backyard

45 minutes from tail of the dragon, and about 1 hr and 30 from the blue ridge parkway

She's so pretty I would become a #HillDawg for her, just to be able to smell and kiss her latina feet.

Really? You live in a literal Paradise man. I am jelly.

knoxville or chattanooga is where I want to move.

I know chattanooga has a nigger problem.

I want to bring muh guns.

beautiful, well played sir.

yessir, I used to live in Maryland so not having any traffic and no stupid baltimore niggers to deal with anymore is fantastic.

Even the black people that do live here are pretty decent

>being this much of a cuck

I love how they keep mentioning he is going to look like the asshole but its just him

i-i-i dont understand, why doesn't he defend his views??

Can anybody get their names? These faggots should probably be dealt some Sup Forums justice.

His problem is that when that fag walked up to him and started cursing he should have attacked and said he felt threatened. No matter how big or small you are, 99% of the people do not want to fight with you. The guy never would have come around him again if he did. And one look at the bitch would shut her ass up for a week. Who are the two who did this and where do they live?

I want to COME.

Know any entrepreneurs down there? I am a Amazon seller.

We should build one around the entire country to keep out KEKNADA and everyone else while were at it.

Wow, wow! What do you do for a living if I may ask?

whats the point, those people are deluded and making themselves look stupid. He trying to fight back against that kind of stupidity would just make him look stupid. You don't lower yourself to anothers shit level you rise above it. He did that, and in the process they got mad and made themselves look so silly that even one of their friends called out the girl out on how dumb she is being.

He sounded drunk

hahahaha look at the guys face

Yeah, because the second he got upset, violent, or said anything loudly she would cut the video, upload it as RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTER SAYS MEAN THINGS TO CHILDISH MEXICAN

Oak Ridge here. Love east TN

the shirt is an invitation to having shit slung your way and the response is blush + a monotone "weeve me awone pwease??"

American Indians are genetically aggressive and their genes are dominant in mixtures.

Living in South Texas, I've noticed that American Indians and mestizos have this trait about them where they can't leave people alone. They're busybodies but in a bad way.

The negro will assault you if you come across his path, but generally won't seek you out if you're somewhere else minding your own business.

this.

>When you leave ur gf to harass the Trump supporter but come back and she giving him a hand job

Because they're not going to listen or consider what he says, they're not there for a constructive discussion. They're there to harass and berate someone for wearing a shirt. So he lets them and records it, he remains calm, asks them to leave, makes no provocations and lets them act completely batshit at him while he sits there attempting to read while wearing a shirt they don't like.

He had nothing to gain by getting into a debate with them, everyone watching the video either already things like him or is unlikely to listen to any points he made. However by remaining quiet and simply letting them rant and rave and shout and insult and belittle, he exposes them for the hypocritical nutjobs that they are.

That video wasnt about him being right, and if he had made it about him being right he would have looked like a self righteous pompous ass "Dudes check out this video of me debating and wrecking two snowflakes in a lounge isn't it epic aren't I great!?" Instead the entire video was simply him document their insane and venomous response to a phrase on a shit, and how then they sought anything they could find to attack based again simply on a #buildwall on a shirt.

Ordinary non-snowflake college kid people do not want to be associated with that sort of crazy, and anyone displaying it that openly will be branded and discredited by it.

Touchy Tequila and Cuck Norris

Pretty funny watching an increasingly desperate numale trying to pull a girl out of chads orbit

Nice. I have a feeling this will become a new meme.

I live with my parents and pay rent. I go to University of Tennessee Knox

What was the line from those cuckold comics?

"My god, he's fucking your butt!?" or something.

Fuckin spic

The only real way to be successful here is the trades, IT, or starting your own business. I go to college and this is my parents place.

If you get a job that you can do from your own house, this is the best place to live

i agree. Stand up and tell that guy to back the fuck up because your feel threatened. If he doesnt chill out then lay that motherfucker out and dont let up till his eyes roll back. Dont take this shit especially if this is at your home.

it was a invation to "trigger" people, he annoyed them, laughed and made them look stupid all by just wearing a stupid shit. If anything it show just how thin-skinned liberals are. I don't go up to faggots harass them when I see them wear stupid ass shit, niggs when they are wearing their pants on their knees. Why cuz they are not worth the time or effort.

roll

WAS GETTING KEKED PART OF YOUR MASTER PLAN!?

>i-i-i dont understand, why doesn't he defend his views??

Because he went to the lounge to lounge. He doesn't owe them an argument.

"He had nothing to gain"

Except for self respect, pride, personal courage etc. He looked like a complete pussy that let some beaner bitch and his big bad bf talk shit to him with no repercussions or resistance IN HIS PLACE OF LIVING. It makes trump supporters look like a bunch of pussys who wont defend there position, or themselves. Im sick of this shit, stand up for yourself men. Dont back down from people like this tough guy. If you have to, start swinging. Who cares if u get your ass kicked, its the principle of the matter that counts.

And racism is bad, remember. That's the first thing we learn in public school.

Oh and real estate

BREAKING NEWS, EVIL RACIST WHITE TRUMP SUPPORT ATTACKS INNOCENT HISPANIC COLLEGE GIRL AND INNOCENT BYSTANDER, more at 9

He was handsome as fuck I doubt he's worried about any of that lol

give me nines mighty kek

OP I know thats you in the video trying to get some attention to your youtube. Whats your best vid to watch?

The guy getting harrassed is still a grown ass man living in a common apartment and staying in a clubhouse like a fucking hobo with a shirt to trigger liberals in a liberal infested area. Like going to Detroit with a I HATE NIGGERS sign
There are no moral winners in the story, 2 libtards and a failed cuck fighting over who's more retarded.

Only memes can be had, and may be dank and last for long

Who are these people? We should reach out to them and engage in a civil discussion.

Fucking hell my sides

This
It was honestly the best option, if they beat the shit out of him would the MSM report on it? Fuck no, BUT if he beat the shit out of them his face would be plastered on every tv in America. Im not saying to not defend yourself if a fight breaks out, but I think dude did the best thing and just let them wear themselves out, make a fool of themselves then leave

Kek at his laptop.

>civil discussion
>Sup Forums
>civil discussion
>those 2 in the video

I so badly want her to be deported

So what user? The MSM has lost its credibility as of recently. No one cares about what don lemon or cooper cry about. Dont be scared of how your actions will be taken out of context, thats just how it goes. What do you think hannity and dobbs would say????

dont let the liberal media and their spin control how you should act when faced in front of a bully. Fight.

Fucking Kek

GIVEME EM DUBBLERINOS OH KEK PLEASE

wouldn't mind shoving my dick in that little young taco treat

FOR ALL YOU FAGGOT ASS RACIST WHITE BOYS IN THIS THREAD HATING ON BLACKS AND MEXICANS

About 5 to 10 minutes after that, inmate [B], [C], and [D] came into my cell. Then inmate [D] said, "We want some ass." I said, "I don't think so, I don't play that shit." When he said this, I said to myself, "Oh no! I'm in trouble!" I looked toward the door for an escape route finding it blocked, I went into myself to prepare for the worst.
Inmate [D] then said, "Either give it to Jesus or give it up." . . . .
It was at this time that the floor officer came by on the bottom tier (I was on the top tier), doing or supposedly doing, his rounds. He noticed the inmates in my cell and asked if everything was all right. Too terrified to answer, I just nodded. [The officer] never came to the top tier during his round. I was then directed back to my bed. Inmate [B] then stood in front of me and pulled out his penis and forced it into my mouth. Inmate [C] then turn his turn. Pulling me to my feet, he then took my boxers off, bent me over and forced his penis inside. Inmate [D] laid on the bed, took my head and forced himself inside my mouth [All four of them, plus one more] took turns anally and orally raping me at the same time. All of them repeatedly did this.
Somewhere in the middle of this, inmate [F] entered . . . . [D]uring the rape, I believe it was him that said "suck this dick you white bitch.". . . .
[One said:] "If you snitch on us, we'll kill you!!" The other said, "And if you do and you get transferred, you'll still die." At that time, I really believed them, and I still think this today.

This is what happens to uppity white boys in prison.

So where she uploaded her video?

If that was a black guy this would of never happened, the black guy would of knocked him and her out.

They would of known that before starting shit and never said a word.