Yfw you can't wait for Iran to get its ass savagely raped

>yfw you can't wait for Iran to get its ass savagely raped

Other urls found in this thread:

theinteramerican.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What has Iran ever done to you?

I'm not a iew, so I don't want that. SAGE.

Found the kike

Not allow the U.S.A. to control their oil

Why dont we just nuke all of the middle east? It would solve all our problems.

You mean besides ISIS?

Make pipelines American jews didn't invest in

You're really stupid. ISIS and Iran are arch enemies. ISIS executes any Shiite Muslims it catches on the spot.

>chant "death to america" non-stop
>develop nuclear weapons
>friends with Russia
>"i-if we just ignore it, it will go away, g-guize!"
Fuck off, hippie!

I don't care what they chant, makes no difference to me.
Don't care if they get nukes. Pakistan has nukes, and their government was sheltering Osama Bin Laden
Don't care who their friends are.

Not an argument.

Words and chants mean nothing, tell me how Iran (a poor, shitty third world country) hurts me personally. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Im liking that last line.

>Don't care if they get nukes.
Your opinion is irrelevant then because you're a fucking retard who can't see existential threats.

Mate, a lot of us don't believe you could take down Iran in a military confrontation. You could however still injure them economically.

I'm not even trolling.

But here at Sup Forums inc. we want Iran+Putin+Assad to win against the entire world of faggots so it's good if they're raped by Iran.

Well too bad for you then, not gonna happen on General Mattis' watch!

What difference would it make if Iran got nukes?

What is that face trying to convey?

dumb slavshit subhuman. you'll find no salvation in russia

Oh no you guize, Iran has

That's the face my sergeant major makes all the time.

He's usually thinking about the next funny line to nail someone with.

Being a senior leader is like being a stand up comedian and a lot of them are really good at it.

ISIS are Saudi puppets, retard.

Note how they go after Shiite power in Iraq/Syria.

They're basically a martyr brigade clearing the way for a Wahhabist/Saud Caliphate.

They could hit Israel, you mong!

Good.

Edgy.

This. It's starting to look like God Emperor might actually bow to the Saudi dune haji's just like Obongo and Shillary. FUCKING RRREEEEE

Well then you non-believers are in for a wake-up call if ever the shit hits the fan. America is the most powerful military force on the fucking planet and it's in everybody's best interest to not fuck with America's shit. Are you aware that the US fights by bombing their foes until there's no resistance left? What do you propose Iran to do if America decides to unleashe a new era of drone-hell? Iran can't do SHIT.

people don't realize how much stronger Iran is than Iraq was.

They wouldn't even need to fall back on irregular warfare for months. That said, they would use it immediately because Hezbollah 2006 was just a battlefield chemistry lab for them.

Israel isn't America so I don't care lol

Fight your own wars Jew

Israel also has hundreds of its own nukes. If Iran ever attacked them, they could destroy Iran in the blink of an eye. Those parasitic kikes can look out for themselves.

A nuclear arms race where the Saudis would try to get nukes seems pretty bad to me.

Not allowing us to get ficki ficki with their women

I don't care if sandniggers want to nuke each other. Their shitty 1940s era bombs wouldn't spread fallout beyond the middle east, so there's nothing to worry about for Good Whitemen.

That's SecDef Mattis, nigga.

Fuck off, TRS!

Go crawl into an oven, kike

>I don't care if the sandniggers that funded/did 9/11 and export Wahhabism worldwide get nukes lol

>so there's nothing to worry about for Good Whitemen
>Libya + Syria go down the shitter
>rapefugees flood Europe
>nuclear war in the Middle East
>?????

Why do you suck israels dick so much brazil? What are they doing for your country?

Iran didn't have anything to do with 9/11. That was Osama Bin Laden, a self declared enemy of Iran.

I'm talking about Saudi Arabia, you stupid fuck.

>Fighting another war for israel

Im sick of this meme. Atleast obama was man enough to say no

Go study Olavo de Carvalho, then we talk, you bluepilled faggot.

theinteramerican.org/

Brazil is literally a shithole because of jews

I dont care about iran. its the jews he should rape

but he wasn't man enough tho

Worse is better, m8.

Be led by insane religious extremists.

I don't hate Iranian citizens I just want their central palace or wherever the mullahs are glassed

>he hates Jews more than muslims.

you're a modern day nigger.

Just thinking about a real, bonafide thermonuclear war between sandniggers and kikes gives me a hardon.

>fat imbeciles literally can't wait to bleed their asses for the jews and saudis overseas while tyrone breeds their women asses back home

>Having your head buried this far up your ass
>Drinking the "Iran is based" cool-aid
Iran is run by religious zealots that centers around an Armageddon prophecy. And guess what dipshit, they want the dirt you are standing on to be an irradiated ash heep. If you honestly think they will just leave you alone are appease them will make them friendly or neutral towards you, then you have been living under a fucking rock this entire year you dumb cuck.

When is the last time Iran started a war? What's that? about 300 years ago you say?

He's dead if he tries without uncucking half of D.C.

Not dropping my tendies until I see him in action.

Iran hasn't started a war in 300 years. The country we live in can't go 3 months without starting a new war.

I don't really care what a shitty third world country thinks or wants. You have to be fucked in the head to worry about a country that has open sewers all over its capital city.

I'd say plenty of Hamas/Hezbollah actions on Israel are a lk war of states.

Not that I give a fuck, it's Israel's responsibility to clean the shit off their face if they want to live in a toilet bowl.

Why are you Jews so unwilling to fight your own wars? Why do you need goy golems to do your dirty work? Fucking parasites.

This shitty third world country happens to be developing nuclear weapons. More countries having nukes is always bad. You should leave politics to the adults.

Make Iran Aryan again

They already have delivery methods covering Europe you retard. That's enough to make their terrorist and proxy war operations unstoppable but it would only take them a couple more years to reach your fat ass and develop modern warheads. They have the money now thanks to Trump's predecessor.

They're also fucking Muslim theocrats who fetishize martyrdom.

>Iran hasn't started a war in 300 years
>The Islamic Republic of Iran is 300 over years old
>You can definitely start a war while having your arm twisted by sanctions

People like you are the reason the Soviets got nukes.
Also stop samefagging

"Bend over and let your very vocal enemies fuck you"
-t. You

What's gotten my tighty whities in a knot is that Trump call to the Paki muzzie where he apparently praised him and stated he merely needs to tell Trump what he wants and Trump will do it. Not sure if it's more MSM bullshit or real. If real Trump really did con us all by getting cozy with one of the largest sponsors of state terrorism.

So? The United States has thousands of nuclear weapons. One day, Iran MIGHT get

>mfw can't wait for USA to attempt to invade Iran,only for things to go horribly wrong for them due to the weather being too hot for Americommunists and also because the American soldiers would end up crying and pussying out of the war like a bunch of sissyfags because being in a war apparently 'hurts their feelings' because of muh 'war is evil ;(((' just like they did in a fucking backwater,impoverished Indochinese country

This. Succinctly put user.

I highly doubt they would be developing nukes if Israel didn't have dozens already pointed at them.

yet another Saudi Barbaria shill.

Have fun dying for Israel and AlQaida you fucking losers.

Persian women are hot

Fuck off jewish scum

>too hot for American soldiers
>the same soldiers who spent the last few decades BTFOing sandniggers

you have to go back to arabia sandnigger scum.

>Iran launches a single nuke
>Iran is turned into a radioactive crater minutes later

This is totally going to happen, because Iranians are CRAZY! Bibi Netanhayu told you so!

>Ignores that North Korea having a few shitty nukes is holding it's neighbors hostage
Imagine a muslim country having the same and willing to Allahu Ackbar itself and all others next to it.

>The only way to combat Saudi scum is to suck Iran's cock
No wonder you krauta are on your way to becoming a caliphate

>This fucking faggot
Have a shoe you, (((you)))

>What is MAD
You think Russia won't respond with launching nuclear weapons of their own if their puppet gets attacked?

>Mfw trump starts a war with iran and half of Sup Forums gets drafted

Hope you enjoy getting killed because trump is a moron.

3/1 of Iran is Turkish
Iran is literally Saudi Arabia v.2.0 Shia Edition no less no more

Oh right. Russia would totally want to destroy the planet to protect a country that launched a nuclear first strike.

Iran isn't a Russian puppet and Russia isn't going to get in a nuclear war on their behalf, either.

I would be bothered by the same had he shown open hostility towards anyone, right now his arms are tied until the torch is passed. Any open hostility would only create vulnerabilities for the upteen groups trying to keep him from getting inaugerated.

>Iran isn't a Russian puppet
You're right, it's a Chinese puppet.

Iran will blow up your embassy and barracks in some shithole to make you withdraw.
You retaliate.
They blow something up in the USA.
You go after the regime now.
They launch a full scale terror war all over the world.
You send cruise missiles aimed at leadership.
They launch their nukes in certainty that as holy warriors they'll wake up in Paradise.
>LOL the East Coast is gone

If the above has only a 5% chance of happening in the next 50 years that's way too much risk. Iran's regime has to go.

Please tell me when Iran has blown up things in the United States. I'll wait.

>Russia detects ICBs launched from tge US heading eastward toward Western Asia

At this pointnall bets are off and no one will wait to where the nukes will land and who will be next. You're a stupid shit if you think people will remain calm and complacent while there nuclear missiles flying toward they're general direction.

>Russia detects ICBs launched from tge US heading eastward toward Western Asia

At this pointnall bets are off and no one will wait to where the nukes will land and who will be next. You're a stupid shit if you think people will remain calm and complacent while there nuclear missiles flying toward their general direction.

>. More countries having nukes is always bad.

Iran will have nukes one day, and there's nothing you kikes can do about it. You're just going to have to live with it.

>WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

this desu

>Please tell me when Iran has blown up things in the United States.

1. You missed the fucking point. This was a scenario that escalates to the point of nuclear exchange. Iran is a terror sponsoring state, this can happen.

2. They plotted to blow up a high ranking Saudi official in New Jersey recently.

3. Nukes will give them even more confidence for their terror and retaliation operations.

Don't have to even use ICBMs, chief. Using planes and subs to launch the nukes from the Persian Gulf would be quite sufficient to destroy Iran 10 times over.

>Iran
>Blow up U.S
Easy there, go squat in the corner.

and who's going to do the raping?

>I like getting fucked by persian. Take that you stupid jew!

You are without a doubt on par with the culture marxist subversive idiots that are plaguing this country's universities.

Enemy of my enemy doesn't apply when the former is calling for your death you tard.

They wouldn't go east, they'd go north through the arctic if they were for Russia

Hi Israel.