Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-holland-netherlands-dutch-euthanised-alcohol-addiction-alcoholic-netherlands-a7446256.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-holland-netherlands-dutch-euthanised-alcohol-addiction-alcoholic-netherlands-a7446256.html

Fuck degeneracy

THE FIRE RISES

It's your own choice cunt nugget

so will they euthanasia commies?

Its the only way keyensian economics can work. Thats why if the refugees dont work, system falls apart.

Why shouldn't it be?

Aktion T4-2 wheny?

>why should people be allowed to have control of their own bodies

Do we really need to explain it to you?

I'm pro-suicide in general, keeping the sops around that cry about being a bitch and contribute nothing to society just bogs the rest of us down

>euthanize alcoholics
>give rapists and murderers free housing and welfare and classes on how to better molest native women

>Muslims hate alcohol
>Netherlands starts killing people for drinking alcohol
Really makes you think huh.

There are better ways to cure a hangover headache dude.

A while back i read that all dutch people should get a suicide pill when they turn 70.

This is fake news you retard, ofcourse this doesn't happen

Who was alcohol?

Why should suicide be illegal?

If people want to die, let them die.

We have too many people as is.

>euthanize
>white europeans only

Just lol at euros. Imagine if they attempted this on a "refugee" who opted for such service.

>IT'S 1944 ALL OVER AGAIN

>tfw europe was afraid of a muslim invasion when the real threat was from within all along

goys got played

>This is fake news you retard, ofcourse this doesn't happen

Wrong.

kek

>70
>digits
kek
If I were dutch I'd take that pill now

What are you a fucking retard? in the Benelux euthanasia is legal, if you're a retard let me explain the ne in Benelux is Netherlands. From what I've read on this subject, after a year of counseling with a psychologist or some shit like that he can write you a note that you really want to die and you can take that note to a doctor or some shit and they gas you.

Or you know read the fucking article

A man in the Netherlands has been allowed to die because he could no longer carry on living as an alcoholic.

>Mark Langedijk chose the day of his death and was telling jokes, drinking beer and eating ham sandwiches with his family hours before he passed away.

>He was killed by lethal injection at his parents’ home on 14 July, according to an account of the ordeal written by his brother and published in the magazine Linda.

>The Netherlands introduced a euthanasia law 16 years ago, which is available to people in “unbearable suffering” with no prospect of improvement.

I wish I could do the same

>Why is this allowed?
Overpopulation

Because Netherlands is land of the free.

If only we could stary doing this to Canadians and Reifags

Only non-whites who ask for suicide are suicide bombers.

Yes, free from white people soon enough

IT'S JUST A LESS MESSY SUICIDE WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM

Why didn't he just kill himself?
Cowardice?

wish we could get that over here

Literally why didnt he just keep drinking?

>More than 5,500 people ended their life using Holland’s euthanasia laws last year. One of those who died was a sex abuse victim who suffered severe anorexia, chronic depression and hallucinations.

At least we get more space for refugees

why not? people kill themselves over the most stupid fucking things, why can't they ask someone else to do it for them?

I should be able to go on a shooting range and get on a mounted machine gun and mow down hundreds of suicidal people who signed up to have this done to them if I can afford it and there would be absolutely nothing wrong with it

Because freedom you stupid nigger.

You did not read it did you lazy cunt ?... The man was depressed he self medicated with achohol

>parents house

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Is beating the dumbass out of your child, really that intolerable that'd you'd see them kill themselves first by leathal state mandated injection?

Fathers have failed this generation.

Basically.

This was extremely controversial even in the Netherlands.

But, the patient was able to convince so many doctors that his condition can't improve despite his efforts and he is in extraordinary amount of pain to the point they signed off on euthanasia that the health authorities couldn't block his request anymore.

lol at white people killing themselves

man
this is the west we want to become part of

Lets make this thread more interesting.
>Man in Germany euthanized due to his political opnions

>the state executing degenerates is good
>degenerates being allowed to off themselves is bad

sometimes I just don't get you Sup Forums

Why not just shoenice himself and let his poison take him?

"being an alcoholic"

That's just euphemism for being a loser. It's hard to be a 35-40 year old loser in the Netherlands. Everyone around you seems to have perfect lives and you're just stuck being a bum in a dead end job with no hope of ever getting better.

I completely understand, wanting to end it in that case.

Good, they deserve to die

I mean, it's dumb to make it illegal, but don't let doctors prescribe it to fucking alcoholics. If they really want to do it then let them show the resolve to go jump off a bridge or something.

>New Soros Order

In a few years, 70 y.o.s will be more active and healthy

I'm sure these murders, whoops, I mean assisted suicides, are because of alcoholism and not because these people are targeted for being outside of their (((agenda))).

>Your hard-earned Right to Die is under threat by Right to Try. We must urgently do something to push back against this violation of your human rights.

It's like he superdistilled the very essence of the left's ideology and put it in a tweet.

Talented fucker.

When do we start euthanizing Marxists?

Was it his decision? If yes, then I don't give a shit.
If someone wants to end their life it's better to be surrounded by professionals who can not only talk you out of it, but also do it professionally.
It's not like everyone is suddenly going to kill themselves.

If suicide was more mainstream I bet we'd lose like 10 million people in a year here. Lots of people just basically going through the motions, got laid off from auto plant, using pension on weed, heroin, booze. They are 82 and family keeps paying for doctors to keep them alive. 22 lost a leg, have no friends/ 40 year old virgins.

Could be a huge industry really.

>How dare people have control over when they check out of life!

You could have cured him with magic mushrooms

why wouldnt it be? If i ever feel like killing myself it will be by means of a skydive without parachute right in the middle of a bunch of moralizing faggots such as yourself.

Fuck off Right to Try shill

>Could be a huge industry really.
this goy gets it

Holy shit you are stupid.

Fuck you nigger cunt