6 year old italian girl raped by rapefugee

secoloditalia.it/2016/12/417347/
the rapist was guest in a house of pro immigration cucks who also had the great idea of living the girl alone with the immigrant

Find the time to spread the news in the cuck castle called reddit Italy (r/Italy) they censor news about immigrant crimes and block non leftist people.

Sincerely

Pietro smusi

Other urls found in this thread:

secoloditalia.it/2016/12/417347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sins of the parents are now sins of the children and they pay for them. Very nice.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

BLACKED

Very intolerant.

Her generation will grow up to hate those who came before them.

kill him before he reaches any courts or docks

REFUGEE'D
Albeit I'm truly sorry for that little girl and her parents.

No. Victims of sexual assault in childhood usually become deviants themselves.

At best she'll be a messed up slut. Worse a slut who loves the brown dick.

Their victimhood narcissistic mentality will make them quite good with that...before they were the open minded family who defeated racism by allowing immigrants in their house.

Now they are the victims of the good feelings, and they yet will show us that they are not racist because they are so superior to us all.

Meanwhile the girl is gone, destroyed in mind and body, but who cares right? the greater good had to be fulfilled.

Please remember to shitpost it on r/Italy let the cucks remember how the real world works.

Ahh Italian society is now truly being culturally enriched!

Remember Diversity is strength goyims! And you'd be a stupid racist if you didn't agree!

Hehehe stupid goys

plz enrich r/Italy with shitposts.

ENRICHED
PRIVILEDGECHECKED
REFUGED
DECOLONIZED
HARALED

Seem bible was true again. Constantinople Crusade when?

children are 30x more likely to be molested when a non-paternal adult male is living in the house

6 years old...? italians will flood the streets, they are strong people

Fuck you poland.

first crusade against the propaganda cuckhold named r/Italy (reddit shit) then rome.

Lol this ain't gonna be appear on the news.

Shits like this shouldnt be allowed to breed. The girl will struggle throughout her life. Do your prisons made out of spaghetti enable for people to hand in some justice for the rapefugee atleasT?

are we ready for a post from saverio cuckasi?

this is why you have to shitpost it on reddit Italy

it is a battle for souls and minds

This is the reason we must ban leftism forever from politics. We have to for survival at some point. It is a mental disease completely hermetic to reality. It all started to go bad with post-modernism.

We need to ban it in such a way that no leftist arrive at a responsability power or position, we cannot let that happen any longer.

there are many shades of Italians, most of us are based but we have a loud elite that shame us for not wanting rapefugees.

This is why I am calling for a raid on r/Italy ((they)) are controlling it turning the minds of the youth who use it.

Damn swedes, When will this stop. When will they stop raping people. This is wrong on so many level.

he doesn't have to do anything
you have to crack skulls for her dignity and honor

This. The left was a mistake. It needs to disappear forever.

Nah e I froci di reddit Italy mi hanno appena bannato,
Necessito che la notizia sia postata urgentemente da qualche utente di reddit specialmente ora che stanno glorificando il tipo di pasta con il tonno''.

Se hai un account reddit, postala tu per favore. e poi shitposta

The weak must fear the strong.

>leaving your 6 year old daughter alone with rapefugees
This must be some kind of crime, surely they can be held accountable as accomplices? Maybe they even pimped her out.

>reddit
No
Quel negro di Bello Figo ha rotto il cazzo comunque

Joining the army or police soon I will try to get a career and there and shift as many people as possible toward the redpill....a random act of violence would just legitimate this shitty people in silence i will work

Plz, help me to spread the verb on r/Italy. we have to spread the news and pissed off people.

fake story Italians ate all racist

hold on brothers, not much to go
the ride ends soon

Now or never. We wont be around for long if things go like this. Even though Im not religious, I still respect the ways of Christianity and the morals and values.

Now that's what I call enrichment. Turned that tight penne pasta into rigatoni

Non possiamo lasciare una piattaforma come reddit nelle mani della sinistra, grave errore.
Dobbiamo propagandare ovunque, specialmente in un luogo di ragazzini come reddit.

Shut up Spain. You fucking beat the leftists in a civil war, and yet the supposed "conservative" government still crumbled around itself in the end. Spain's modern history is one of the inviability of traditional regimes.

you deserve a bullet. Is that what you wanted to hear?

and her male peers will eventually learn the cause of her degeneracy and lash out at the reasons behind it

the worst thing you can do to a functioning male is restrict the availability of proper mates.

This. Europe is a fucking powder keg waiting to go off.

Sums up my feels for the fucks who let it get this way tqbh

Ansa says the rapist is south american and the girl is not italian
So niggers raping niggers

>secoloditalia.it/2016/12/417347
ciao zeb

I feel sorry for the child but not the parents. The stupid fucks should've known better.

Isn't that the case for the whole of Europe and the Western nations ?
I mean if we also look at America, your civil war was the same thing, the Yankees imposed their "progressive" view to the south...after getting hold of their economy and everything I admit.

To summarize our current situation : Post-WW2 World has forbid any discussion about the essential: Race, identity politics, ethnic-nationalism etc. and has done everything politically to counter any possible real dissent.
Hence the "right" "cuckservatives" have been playing by the rules of the left since post-1945.

>the rapist was guest in a house of pro immigration cucks
100% chance that they are christianfaggots.

>Implying the little whore did t ask for it and the parents didnt film it while jerking off to it and then drank his cum out of they re daughter's holes

He just wanted some pizza

Rare?

God damn it why do sandniggers keep hurting little girls? And why do liberals defend the sandniggers raping our kids?

What happened to Culturally enriched?

This. They simply can not have the freedom to speak.

The parents need to be hanged along with the rapefugee.

Really makes you think

I don't think you realise the extend that people have been "bluepilled". It's really not their fault, I think. But Leaving a little girl or boy alone with a stranger is pretty much asking for it.