I know that feel bro

Is this a joke?

A fucking tea leaf

Not at all
Please do tell me how limited your grasp of history is though sir
I enjoy shitting all over britcucks

Ever heard of Korea mate?

half of you lost the civil war.

Didn't you fuck up taking Bosnia and removing Kebab?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_ImnJrOA0

Low level bait.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

It feels even better to start one

Did you get brain damage because of the tech tax?

fuck you amerikanski,hope your sister chokes on some nigger dick

Feels bad to lose every single time

>Implying the Korean war was against the Koreans
You had men in the ground yourself
How the fuck do you not know anything about the war?

Theres also the disaster that was Vietnam, where we accomplished absolutely nothing and pulled out because we knew we couldn't win.

We where still on the losing side you dumbarse

Bill Clinton was a demon
We had no control user
We are sorry ._.

You don't know enough about Korea to talk about it
Shoo shoo propaganda promoter

Stupid goy

Stalemate isn't a loss. NK attacked SK and we kept SK from being taken.

Nobody mentioned Vietnam yet......

That's because we didn't lose Vietnam.

>Vietnam
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>now Syria

ok

Then what was vietnam
Or the war of 1812 where we burnt your gay ass white house down
Or your war on drugs

You dumb fuck

weak b8

SAGE

Vietnam wasn't a defeat we are just regrouping for a few generations.

LOST TO SANDNIGGERS

LOST TO GOOKNIGGERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEEP CLINGING ON TO THAT HISTORY AMERIBLUBBERS

>be netherlands
>literally covered in shit skins
>try to make fun of now based trumpmerica
kys

Miltary conflict =/= war

ditto.

/thread

i'm tired of this meme. They were supplied tanks and weapons from the USSR

t. 55% white

ok bud

>what is vietnam

Maybe you should look up military conflict

Korea
Vietnam
Iraq/Afghanistan
Can you guys win ANY wars?

>implying it was declared a war

And you fags accuse liberals of mental gymnastics
For all intents and purposes, Vietnam was a failure and on your autistic scorecards, it's a loss for America

The north lost, a traty was signed and the war ended. Cant really blame americans because the north broke the treaty. Americans won every battle in Vietnam.

>ea
>Vietnam
>Iraq/Afghanistan
>Can you guys
you lost to A FUCKING LEAF's ancestors.

But not the war.......

It was a failure and a bad idea, but not a loss. We could have won that war in 30 seconds with a couple nukes.

>Austrian education

youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

We didn't lose that war. We kicked the shit out of those poor vietnamese. We only "lost" from a political point of view

When the oppositions margin of victory is simple survival, its kinda hard to "WIN"

>Revolution
Won
>WW1
Helped win
>WW2
Won
>Korean war
Stalemate
>objectively defeated , won massively in every other area, removed gooks by the millions
>gulf
Won

Iraq and Afghanistan, not sure we won or did anything really

Yeah. The one against you faggots.

>could have won.
But did not

Implying that pulling out is reliable

Look mate, I love yanks an all but "peace with honour' my hairy white arse. Getting out by the skin of yer fkn teeth more like.

Also Giaps strategy taught subsequent generations to that wars can be lost on the enemies news channels and streets as well as the battlefield.

So, what you're saying is that the USSR was better able to arm a bunch of tunnel-crawling gookniggers than the US was able to arm a bunch of gookniggers and send their entire army out there too, wasting a trillion dollars?

Vietnam war?

South Vietnam lost the war after we stopped protecting their incompetent asses

see

Hey. The white house isn't gay.......

What did we lose?

The entire point of the protests was that we had nothing to lose or gain in Vietnam

1812 called. They would like their meme back.

I know right ;^)
We won both world wars

obviously not better able to, since we did not lose anything

>In 1965, President Johnson stated the fundamental premise for U.S. involvement in Vietnam: “Our objective is the independence of South Vietnam and its freedom from attack. We will do everything necessary to reach that objective, and we will do only what is absolutely necessary.” The broad political objective was simple and clear-cut. However, the military’s role, particularly the Air Force’s, in achieving that objective was much more obscure. As it turned out, the American military objective was not to defeat or destroy the enemy. Rather, the military objective was to persuade the enemy that he could not win. By any measure, this policy was a far cry from early Air Force doctrine that saw air power as a decisive factor of war.

wew lads

1812 was a draw.

>when your country is so afraid of being defeated that it'll do horrendous, despicable things just to be on the right side of history

>it wasn't a defeat
>we are winners

wtf?

You could have put a tl:dr at the bottom......

>ww1
>helped
You joined in 1917 you tit

Ayy lmao.

Yes, I see what you did there.

But in all seriousness, America fucking sucks at fighting anything not in an urban setting or on a traditional battle line.

tl;dr USA BTFO

>Somalia

pretty much this

the ONLY thing we can say about vietnam is that it didn't spiral our economy into a collapse like afghanistan did to the soviets

last time I checked North Korea is still around, Vietnam is still communist, and The Taliban are still fucking around in Afghanistan

REEEEEE

We lost vietnam because we couldn't shoot down russian migs when they crossed a certain line. The whole war was a lie and we were only there so the military industrial complex could sell more toys.

We lost in Korea because we couldn't invade China or bomb them or shoot down their planes, again with the military industrial complex and some geopolitical shit.

Read MacArthur's letters about it. He was about ready to fuck the Chinese in the ass.

Really makes you think huh...

Yeah mate, the vids of that t54 going through the US embassy gates in Saigon while marines are evacuating off the roof looks political af

>Tried to invade Britain 1812 without mummy France for help.
>Gets BTFO by a small number of reserves left I can and a while we fight the French.
>Cuck shed burnt down.

Holy shit, so many burgers actually think they didn't lose in Vietnam. It's like Russians who think that Russia didn't lose in Russo-Japanese war of 1905.

North Vietnamese victory, but not an American loss.

>inb4 (((Wikipedia)))

>Revolution
Won only because of french support.
>WW1
Barely participated.
>WW2
Barely participated.
>Korean war
Lost.
>gulf
Lost.

>left I can and a
The fuck did my phone try to do?
Left behind, while***

>withdraw of American forces
How is not being able to stop Chinese and Russian sphere of influence not a loss? Southeast Asia was supposed to be our stepping stone into Asia and we fucked it up, we LOST

L O S T
O
S
T

We killed a ton of commies. That's a W in my book

hahaha that one was nice.

again this defeatism

middle east, nothing was won
You and britain dethroned a democrate and established a radical mullah. Great job on that.
Iraq? Beheaded Hussein and established a radical.

If winning means conquering someone and leave it in rubbish you won everything.

Great wins. Be proud of that

it truly does

You dont understand do you? The war was being fought and the US was mostly just protecting South Vietnam. After a couple years of the war where Americans won every time a treaty was finally drafted and signed by bith sides that the North was going to stay in the north and that would be it, kind of what happened in Korea. So after the treaty was signed ending the war the North broke the treaty and then marched south and took it over. The US was no longer involved at that point.

Cost you a fortune, thousands of US lives lost and you achieved nothing, that's a fucking failure accept you lost the war, you just sound like the fucking butthurt leftists who refuse to accept the truth

KEK THEY EVEN LOST TO THEMSELVES

>Southeast Asia was supposed to be our stepping stone into Asia and we fucked it up, we LOST

The American people didn't want to do this. The American people are constantly telling our dumbass government that we don't want an empire. half of us don't even want a federal fucking government

>Japan (not present)
every time

>One tiny "battle" is a war
okay

We weren't allowed to win in Korea.

>The American people didn't want to do this
At the beginning of the Korean war they did. America absolutely hated commies then.

You still lost. Plain and simple. You lost a war.

We killed one million gooks, thats a win.

Literally an infinite loop

The war ended with the treaty.

MacArthur was chimping out and overstepping his authority

We signed a treaty and left.

Then the north broke the treaty and we ignored it.

He absolutely wasn't. They wouldn't even let him blow up the bridges to keep the Chinese delayed from coming into Korea. This was on the border to China. That's how hard we won in the beginning of the war. If MacArthur was allowed to win the war would've hardly lasted two years.