Did Sherri Papini really get "abducted", or is this just a cover up because she was busy banging Chad the last 3 weeks?

Did Sherri Papini really get "abducted", or is this just a cover up because she was busy banging Chad the last 3 weeks?

>nosering

She was cheating and things went south 100%.

She was probably with Tyrone, not Chad.

>Sherri Papini
Who?

She Juan el cocko

>Who?

She was the "young mother kidnapped and branded by Hispanics in van" woman.

Oh, anyreason why female beans did that?

all i learned from her story is that there is a website called skinheadz.com

I don't know own, but I'm pretty sure most of her story is bullshit.

The guy is weird as shit, and in the interview he did with ABC he was talking very oddly. I think he knows more about than he lets on. He might be behind it.

>Oh, anyreason why female beans did that?

Kidnappers allegedly just gave up and let her go. Unlikely.

There was a shady as fuck "anti-kidnapping consultant" involved and it reeks of being a social media project meant to milk money from donors.

The crime scene looked staged and the woman had previously been involved in a fake kidnapping back in 2006 "but this time it was for real".

I've got a girlfriend who looks a lot like her, and whenever we go out spic females give her all kinds of bad looks, they are envious of girls who are white or have white pale skin, even if they are mexican. They are fine with white men though, oh they love them, but a white girl ? haha they see how tasty they are and cannot compete, so they are just envious. Any spic will tell you this.

Forgot pic.

jesus.
any source on the fake kidnapping?

Jealousy?

>kidnap from jealousy

bullshit.

she was tied to a bed taking miles of jamal cock and didnt want to take the vacation time

You've never been around Mexicans have you?

Either it was an affair or she owed money for drugs. Why else would she be taken by Hispanic women?

I saw the husband giving an interview on tv. Looked fake as fuck. It was either a scam to get money or he had a hit put out on her and the culturaly enriched women who got her didnt go through with it for some reason

Someone from her extended family, possibly her in-laws , claim she staged her own abduction back in 2006. They wanted to remain anonymous.

This is found on sites like heavy.com and other unsubstantiated news sites though. Could be bullshit.

They are attention whores though, especially the husband.

It's bullshit.