en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichtenstein_Cave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spain
>good

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>genes spread by caliphates

>it's a "ive never achieved anything of note in my life but my heritage makes me superior than others" episode

Quebecois master race here.
t. anglo

stop dividing our people

>USA
>Not a meme

>L23

A

t. Xing Ping Li

>o-oi, we're pure anglo-saxons, lad...!!!

R1a is superior
Prove me wrong.
PROTIP: you can't

Easy

Every R1b majority country has conquered the world.

R1a is shit.

There you have it.

What I've I'm an R1b/R1a mongrel?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M

Varg did video about how retarded Germans are when it comes to genetics of Europe. Even Varg thinks you are autistic.

nod annd agrument

See Hans? Or should I call you Pawel?
My slavic brother open your slavic eyes.

>how retarded Germans are when it comes to genetics of Europe
>proceeds to spout retarded shit about the genetics of Europe
Varg is autistic on his own when it comes to genetics. Literally the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh no a social retard murderer that still cosplays when he is like 50 thinks I am wrong.

Go eat some Pierogies.

>Implying I am from the right part shithole

Dont you have some toilets to clean you stupid pole?

>Poland
>White

Where exactly was he wrong here?

Are you saying that we are not all mixed and Germans are not a meme?

I wonder how it feels for all you haploautists when you find out that haplos are irrelevant and that Scandinavians are the most genetically similar to both proto-groupcarriers of R1b AND R1a

R1a is the only one with a remaining empire though

Nope I have only one bathroom and it is spot on clean, but thanks for asking. Don't you have some sisters for immigrants to rape?

>Norway
>Relevant
>Ever

We dont care about noones here you can go shitpost with canadians and australians for all I care

Pic related

>Every R1b country has conquered the world

Ireland though

>noko

What year is it?

OP's map shows otherwise

This one looks like it was shaded by someone online without research

Jelly about his blond beard? How does it feel to be german R1B with black hair? Hitler would gas you.

Last time i learned A is first in alphabet. B is number 2, always.

GTFO Krauts, hahaha

his ideas about the genetics of Europe are laughable
he is adamant on his idea of Nordics being the only trve kvlt Europeans(TM) and ignores the evidence against it

yes Europeans are mostly mixed, but the "non-European" mixture he believes in is cherrypicked and based again on this idea that somehow for some reason all Europeans gotta look like Scandinavians in order to be true Euros despite them living in completely different climates

pic related is much more "European" by mesolithic standards than any gracile fair Nord

r1ab masterrace

I just realized this meme is almost 10 years old and people still discuss this stupid shit.

He is using meme map, Google R1A map and see for your self.

>ISRAEL is less Muzzie than Europe
ahahahahahahaha

feels great to be a kike

>I am retarded and everyone must know

Sorry I'll keep my blue eyes and blonde hair as a Slav before I jump on bored with degos and moores

R1b = the weak cuck gene

haha great stuff from a nigger

Did you even see the video? He said the opposite of what you claim. I am Slav, watched all his videos and never felt like he is even hinting that he might not like non nordic people. Watch the video you lazy Pizza.

Bored? You mean 'on board', right?

Fuck, you people are dumb.

Literally the only hungarian people I know are cheap hookers.

t. Germancattle

cannot WAIT until Ahmed leads you to the slaughter

There is literally nothing wrong with western Slavs

True master race, the animal barbarity of the steppe mixed with the cunning and looks of aryans

Suck my average Polska cock

Thats still better then krauts cucks. Ride that ahemd dick and GTFO.

your mother is hungarian? neat

I did watch the video yesterday right after he published it, I'm talking especially about the stuff he said near the end and also in the comments.
His idea of what is supposed to be 'European' and the reasons for south Euros being darker are wrong and based on a toddler tier understanding of genetics.

Run out of arguments you silly Romanian?

you need hungarian hookers because german women are butt ass ugly. what a sad existence

We're all from Africa, my man.

>missing best pizza
ara ara

So you Pizzas are darker because of what?
Check the gene map you are 30% arab.

there's barely any cheese on that pizza what the hell?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichtenstein_Cave

R1b mixed with North American savage.

AMA.

it's under the ham

oh so you clearly don't know what you are talking about, makes sense you agree with Varg

G2a is the main lineage of early neolithic farmers from Anatolia, and has nothing to do with our overall genetics

the reason we are darker is because, duh, fairer features are something that was never in the area in the first place

oh.10/10 would molest

>anglos
>white

if anything, fair features are a late addition to the area

> tfw Scottish and Slavic

> SJWs think you have white privilege but you're really just a nigger.

hahaha

> duh, fairer features are something that was never in the area in the first place

You know that haplogroup "I" lived in today's Italy before Ice melted? Blond people are only indigenous people of Europe. Look at the map when did they settle here, and when do YOU come lol. Are all Italians to lazy to read a book?

Holy shit that video was retarded.

Why do so many people here even watch this retard?

"Vikings" lived in Europe before anyone else. They even lived there before the Ice Age.

>You know that haplogroup "I" lived in today's Italy before Ice melted?
yes, I2, the main lineage in modern Sardinians, Balkans and also mesolithic Swedes

do Sardinians look Nordic on average to you? blonde people are only indigenous to north/north east Europe, there were no signs of blondism among western foragers

is reading anything but the Quran haram in the brit caliphate?

>be americum
>call people retarded

they weren't Vikings
they'd look more like a swarthy version of

German byzantinism:

1. Moral dualism (positivism, law apart from ethics)

2. The government treats the state as its own property and doesn't care about citizen rights

3. Religion controlled by the state (caesaropapism)

4. Bureaucratism as a sign of the government's dominance over citizenry

5. State is oriented towards expansionism and militarism

>In Byzantine civilization, organized religion is dependent on the state. In this type of civilization all means are justified to achieve political goals. Politicians follow ethics in private life, but in public they are judged by their skills, not by ethics. The legal government has absolute authority and its orders are not doubted. Germany under Bismarck was an example of that type of civilization

Battle of Verdun - never forget to what lenghts can the Teuton go

> Sardinians look Nordic on average to you?

No, and Varg explained why. I even posted a map showing that you are 30% Arab. How hard is it to understand that?

>frogs
>white

top kek, nice damage control, I just showed you that the areas where you find the highest actual mesolithic lineages(I2a) aren't that fair in the first place

>I even posted a map showing that you are 30% Arab. How hard is it to understand that?
already addressed your illiteracy on the subject, try reading the post again

You and Varg clearly don't have any clue about the subject.

>hey'd look more like a swarthy version of

Go back to the Desert mate, you don't belong here with your low IQ lol. I showed you many scientific maps and arguments, all you can say is: " we wuz Europeans "

what is the Algerian one ?

most that map is 1-5%.

It is retarded though. Anyone without light hair and eyes isn't white apparently. So most of Spain, Italy..etc,etc isn't white despite bringing civilization to the Germanic north.

I don't agree with him either about how X% of us descended from slavs because of thralldom. You can look at people at pretty easily tell what part of Europe they come from and you hardly confuse a German for a Russian.

Tens of thousands of years of survival of the fittest in hard conditions where you not only have to be physically strong but also have to plan ahead for changing seasons. So retards and lazy asses genes were discarded along the way.

Same goes for North America and Northern Asia.

>you don't belong here with your low IQ lol
you mean the highest IQs in Europe

>I showed you many scientific maps and arguments
which you absolutely do not understand at all

>Muslims moved to France, so Frenchmen aren't white

You know better than this, user.

>Viking culture develops in like the 500's ad
>claim Vikings lived under the ice sheet 25k years ago

Okey dokey

But some guy that burned down churches and stabbed a guy 27 times in the head in self-defense said you're not white though.

What exactly is wrong with spain? Are you just some retard vomiting memes like unemployment numbers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

>American education

We talk about Europe populated by maybe 50 million people. People look similar because they are sons of the same ancestor that moved from one place to another.
Even Iceland is 33% slavic even tho it is one of the hardest to reach places in Europe. We are all mixed already, If you are white-white you sure are at least 5% Slavic, 30% celtic and possibly 5% nordic.

I mean he can think what he wants, this "whiteness" thing doesn't bother south Euros in the first place, but when they start making shit up despite the evidence then it's time to address it.

wrong

I haplogroups are the only ones originating in europe.

>thinks he can have 2 different Y chromosomes
Learn biology

>be americunt
>see no difference in "viking and viking

Are you retarded because of all the mixing you went through?

We may not have conquered the world militarily but we micked the states pretty well

I will explain:
You use " " when something is not what you called it. Here simple to digest like mc donalds.

Yeah and if you go back far enough we descended from bipedal apemen. That doesn't change the fact that today Europeans have different cultures and genetics to them. A German is a German and a Russian is a Russian.

R1a conquered R1b though

Don't forget that Germany and France have both been overwhelming defeated by Russia

Only R1b country that hasn't been conquered the superior R1a is UK

>mfw Italians and Spaniards think they are European

100% sicilian man

>in the background you can clearly see a south-american favela/gypsy camp
>still there are 0 evidence about this guy and his supposed sicilian heritage

>Be americans
>Be 60% white at best
>Elect a meme for president
>Get shot

pic is a normal spaniard