You all are distracted by a pizza place while Trump nominated two Rothschild bankers to his cabinet...

You all are distracted by a pizza place while Trump nominated two Rothschild bankers to his cabinet, and the sister of Erik Prince (Blackwater's founder) to Sec of Ed.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that there are strings being pulled to keep you guys distracted from what's real and actually happening. The Clintons & Co have done some shady things, but this pizzagate thing is batshit and a designed distraction to keep your focus away from cabinet nominations. Here are some gems:

Sec of Treasury - Multi-generational Goldman Sachs banker from a Rothschild banking family.

Sec of Commerce - Trump's bankruptcy bailout buddy who was former Rothschild banker.

Sec of Ed - Betsy DeVos, who wants to dismantle public education and is Erik Prince's sister. Mike Pence is good family friends with the Prince's, so expect favorable situations for whatever Prince is calling Blackwater these days.

National Security Advisor: wants to increase domestic spying and literally thinks he's in a modern crusade and will enact any policy to fulfill his vision.

I'm really disappointed in this board this past year. I've been coming here when it first started as /news/ and while it's always been about 50-60% bullshit, there were some good nuggets of truth hidden in here. Since the election kicked into high gear last year, this board has had so much trump shilling it's not even funny. We've had a massive influx of newfags who are beginning to look at things critically for the first time and they are having more disinfo shoved in their faces than any of us old timers ever had. I'm sure people who have been here for a while remember what a trip the first year is when you start thinking with the assumption that news you hear can be false or a purposeful distraction. It is difficult and you don't know what to grasp on to at first, so it's an intellectually vulnerable time. So we need to be more tuned to the distractions and keep our eyes on what's really happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBTCVgZUuso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. I feel betrayed. He was a plant all along.

I have a suspicion that pizzagate started as a political tool to cost an election for Clinton.

mission accomplished.

Now that the election is done the same people are seeing it as a useful way to keep thinking people from looking too hard at Trump.

Also suspect that there are people posting constant pizza stuff as a diversion. For who?

That is the best question.

Didn't the pizza stuff really get started just after the election? I mean this whole thing has been going on since pedowood which started in 2013-2014.

George Soros financed Trump's tower in Chicago, so I highly doubt he's pissed. He hedged. Why not get both major candidates in your pocket! He's happy as hell playing everyone like puppets and profiting hundreds of millions per quarter.

Trump said he will drain the swamp in DC and it seems he does it by hiring all the people that make the swamp. It can't get swampier than this.

He is going to make a lot of money now and in the future for his own company.

I know Trumpers are not critical thinkers, they are frauds thinking like a mob pretending to be critical thinkers.

I'm looking for the old Sup Forums

The most interesting fact about Trump's pics is that they are all hardcore Zionist Israeli bootlickers. You may as well have Netanyahu in the White House. So much for the great "America first" nationalist.

>MUH ROTHSCHILDS

Literally only sand people conspiracy theorists believe this.

Besides, everyone who is even remotely skilled in the field of finance and economics, has worked for Goldman at one point.

Sup Forums has cognitive dissonance when it comes to Trump. They think the man can do no wrong even as he's appointing Jew bankers to cabinet positions.

bumping for interest, I wasn't sure if trump was a zionist puppet, but it looks like he is

Yes, we're ecstatic with Trump's moves.

Since CTR isn't paying people to post like you anymore, why are you here?

>ITT CTR tries to divert attention from the child sex trafficking scandal and still pathetically try to turn us away from Trump.

>Sage goes in all fields.

>I'm looking for the old Sup Forums

Good luck getting the fuck out of here and finding that.

Seriously.

Begin your journey IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck.

It's obvious that the system is rigged. Now we just have to wait for a real Ubermensch to bomb the capital and take it by force. The system can't be fixed from the inside.

I swear to God if you lick the boots of that orange clown one more time I am going to puke! Disgusting.

Calm down cockmed
Don't you have a goat to fuck somewhere?

>the sister of Erik Prince (Blackwater's founder) to Sec of Ed.

"""""""anarachist""""""" """"""""philosopher"""""""" stefan (((molynoux))) actually did an interview with him the other day lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YBTCVgZUuso

read Op again, do you really believe that this is not a big deal?

He is not a plant, he is the planter.
These people in such positions will go about as to be expected, except this time the cookie jar is being filmed, and the farmer will rip out these plants, roots and all, with evidence.
And Mad-bad-ass general will hang the traitors.
This take 2 years to draw the hornets into the bottle trap.

>tfw

>implying he'll be able to do this
>what is the establishment
>what is checks and balances
>seriously thinking that (((they))) haven't already threatened to suicide him if he causes trouble

I'm confused pol, is this 23-D chest or is he just a zionist?

He has always been a zionist! His daughter is a fucking jew for gods sake!

Personally I like that about him, cause I fucking hate mudshits and white nationalists and this triggers both of them.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

>/news/
How to tell if someone is lying.

>implying a non-Zionist could ever get into power in the US

Nice numbers.

lmao this, OP is a nigger LARPing as an oldfag

What does this have to do with the wall, Pedro?

I've been saying Trump is CO since day 1, but Sup Forums has been flooded with newfags, they've been pouring in for years now. Maybe Trump being an obvious kike shill will wake them up.
Also, PizzaGate is real and if we handle it properly, we can use it to shed light on other SRA cases.

he's not prez yet

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.