Today in math class we learned about segregation in america, and watched a video of niggers being hosed and attacked...

Today in math class we learned about segregation in america, and watched a video of niggers being hosed and attacked. A girl next to me started to cry, and my teacher told us that America is backwards and racist, and Europe is tolerant and progressive.

Who needs Euler when you have social justice? Decolonize your mind.

I did not know that Islam allowed a German to study Mathematics!

You guys are truly Free!

I know you Kraut. You're actually pretty Kool.

Just had to fuck with you and little. Lol

math

>Liberal math
Class what's 1 white plus 1 white?
Nothing, because whites are worthless

>in math class
>we learned about segregation in america

Go Germany

>in math class
>watched a video of niggers being hosed and attacked
e-eh?

That's right, whitey. Don't ever be like America until 1965 and try to have your own country. Germany is multicultural now.

How old are you OP?

Chill, tyrone.

>math
wew

>A girl next to me
>tfw no highschool qt to sit next to

Bullshit

Where do you live

>learning about segregation in math
German schooling everyone

tfw almost 30

Math class, as in "undergrad/grad" math class or high school math class?

Nice VPN, bro!

establish social dominance over the subhumans and teach math in math class as intended

I want this to be a joke, but at this point nothing surprises me.

Wlf has any of that got to do with maths?

BRAVO GERMANY!

they were learning about fractions so the teacher showed them the 3/5 compromise as an example

>tolerant and progressive

yep,just look at these tolerant and progressive folks

You should've stood up, opened up your jacket, and yelled, ALLAHU AKBAR
Then shamed anyone who was afraid and told them you were just praising god.

I think also cucked. I wish i could move to USA

Brexit and Hofer's election this week-end.

Europe is exactly in the same situation as America, and we also think on our side that America is further on progressiveness that we are because muh Chicago School.

Both Europe and America and the West and are White, both are stained with mud, the same causes produce the same effects.

>math class we learned about segregation in america, and watched a video
What a shitty education system you have. I could understand doing that in a history class, but math?
It's probably bait

Learning history in math class?

>german education

Then why is the EU sending out boats to stop lybian refugees from coming into europe, and our president for the last 8 years been trying to promote open border policies.

did you redpill them through pointed questions?

if not, you are letting hitler down

>watched a video of niggers being hosed and attacked. A girl next to me started to cry, and my teacher told us that America is backwards and racist, and Europe is tolerant and progressive.

I'm not defending america, but that was ancient history. It would be like showing hall of cost video and claiming that germany still discriminates against jews.