HAHAHA

"Michigan Rejects Trump's Objection - Recounts Are Cleared To Start Next Week.
Michigan Rejects Trump's Objection - Recounts Are Cleared To Start Next Week"
SAY IT WITH ME - MADAM PRESIDENT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-01/more-bad-news-jill-stein-pennsylvania-judge-blocks-recount-petitions
dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/first-day-of-wisconsin-recount-nets-hillary-one-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vp_4vc-btI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DRUMPFLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fucking LOL
Fgts

You mean sort of like how the Michigan AG is pushing back against the recount?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Oh noez trump might lose 16 votes what ever shall we do

Based PA isn't having any of this shit though.

Isn't it financed with money that should have gone to Detroit
Let them count for the 3rd time i guess

MADAM PRESIDENT

I don't think so
*casts meme spell*
HUUUUAH

DRUMPFNUGGETS BTFO

IT'S WORKING

>barring court action

GIVE IT BACK

ITS OVER

TRUMP IS FINISHED

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-01/more-bad-news-jill-stein-pennsylvania-judge-blocks-recount-petitions
No Pen no win

Wonderful. We can let the con man get away with the nuclear codes.

Bill's not running.

Never Ever Shilldawg

I taste your salt.

>SAY IT WITH ME - MADAM PRESIDENT!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

She conceded, as in dropped out, meaning she wouldnt win even if the count went in her favor.

If by some retarded reason trump would dip below 270 on the 19th, he would still win because the Democratic Party conceded to Trump.

Is everyone who posts this ridiculousness an autstic sperg?

THIS
FUCK YOU SHILLS YOU CAN TAKE MI UP YOUR ASS
no PA no WIN

It's like they're trying to start a civil war or something.

Who could be behind such a thing?

pic unrelated

THEY CAN'T RECOUNT PENNSYLVANIA!!

Drumpfkin on suicide watch.

Don't lump me in with those faggots

This, Trump is just now making leftists donate more and keep it in the news cycle to help stein fracture the left between democrat/green

Look guys

look

I get it

I sympathize, I know why you wanted this. I wanted it too at first. I was just like you.

but we can't let trump get the [b]nuclear codes![/b]

MADAM PRESIDENT!

I don't get how Trump supporters can believe the election is rigged and still fight this hard against a recount.

KEK

>thinking this will change anything
overturning the results will result in civil war.

Conceding is not legally binding when a game is rigged. Don't get me wrong, Trump won fair and square. This recount is a pathetic political move that means jack shit. However the argument that Hilary would be blocked from presidency even if the recount proved cheating is absolutely retarded. Please support Trump without sounding retarded.

a for effort

dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/first-day-of-wisconsin-recount-nets-hillary-one-vote/
SJW libtards FUCKED FOREVER
Fill my cup with tears pls!

Give us back that one vote now

Don't make us call Ted

They better finish the recount before December 13 or these states won't be able to report the final result in order to get the electoral votes. If they miss that date no one will get them. what could possibly go wrong?

>December 13, 2016

>States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress.

Due to recounts the election could be even more rigged

IT'S OVER
PACK IT UP DRUMPFKINS

>NO PA recount, Wisconsin recount LOST
JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!
JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!
JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!
JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!

I think that one vote is illegal.
Or not a real vote.

Can't just say the results didn't change, we need the one vote to prove recounts work.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
Hillary has this in the bag.

>tfw bet money on trump winning
>tfw bet more money on trump winning with fewer than 300 delegates
>tfw Michigan flipping won't change the election, but will change a bet

I guess France is still a part of Germany.

TRUMP WILL REMAIN THE WINNER YOU DUMB DICK

They didn't adjust the numbers enough last time. They fell for the polls like everyone else and figured a 10 percent adjustment would be good enough to give Hill a landslide victory but still show racists as a significant minority (1/4 of pop).
They fucked up.
They will not make the same mistake.

Now the only question; what will be their excuse for all the 'fake' trump votes.

It is.

The Jews just don't want us to know

Alt-right getting ready to neck themselves.

They're just trying to delay the ratification process. Worst case scenario would be the House picking either Trump or some other conservative. That is literally the WORST case scenario. They are embarrassing themselves yet again and setting up their gullible base of progs/neo-liberals for another fantastic tear-filled let down. Never get in the way of your enemy when they are making a mistake, user.

Bullshit. She legally conceded and that's the end of the discussion.

They sure are devious and confusing.

But we used paper ballots. I think they just don't know when to give up when they clearly lost.

Recount in Michigan is pointless

Trump will be declared winner by a more bigly number

Say it with me...... OP is a giant faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=0vp_4vc-btI

Daily reminder that crooked Hillary will never be President, while Trump will lololol

Fucking doubtful. Out of all the states Michigan's result has been verified the most. They only officially called their vote on the 28th. If anyone thinks a recount is going to do a god damn thing there they're delusional. All any of this was is a vain attempt by Jill Stein to get some national notoriety for the next go round. If anyone didn't know about her during the election they sure as hell know about her now. She might actually get a whopping 2% of the vote next time.

I don't get how you can believe we're fighting "this hard against a recount". We aren't. I'm good with a recount because I know it will show Democrat voter fraud. What I'm not good with is attempted rigging it further by taking so long the electoral votes become invalid, which is what Trump's lawyers are fighting..

If you legally concede to ANY deal that is proven to be fraudulent then you aren't forced to follow the deal anymore. This shouldn't be fucking complicated. If it works like this in ANY business and ANY office of law and has been like this since the literal beginning of human civilization then why the hell would this situation be different. I repeat: Trump won, Hillary lost, the recount is retarded, but in the future if it is ever proven that one of your election was rigged then yes I want your candidate to fight for truth even if that candidate mistakenly conceded. It's like you WANT your country to lose any semblance of fairness and democracy. You don't even need to make that retarded claim in order to mock Hillary for being a human failure with no redeeming trait whatsoever, so why make that argument at all.

We drinking republican tears tonight!

>She conceded, as in dropped out, meaning she wouldnt win even if the count went in her favor.

conceding doesn't mean shit

>Give me that ballot

>Michigan Rejects Trump's Objection - Recounts Are Cleared To Start Next Week

Is this just Trump saying there shouldn't be a recount? You guys are desperate, at least he didn't go to court.

They went to court to block it in all three states.

>evil hillary has already gained 1 vote on the first day of the recount
>electoral college officially votes in 17 days
>at this rate, she will gain an extra 17 votes by then

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

TRUMP PLAYED ME

WHY DID I LET MYSELF BELIEVE? IT'S ALL OVER, SHE'S REALLY GONNA DO IT.

SHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

>tfw recounts end up revealing the election was rigged in favor of Hillary

actually hillary didn't "gain" a vote

trump iust "lost two" and hillary "lost one"

i guess they were ineligible or something

daily caller bantz

>At her current pace, Clinton will overtake Trump in Wisconsin in approximately 74 and a half years. Unfortunately, the recount is expected to last just two weeks.

ayy lmao

I'm convinced that nigga is just throwing money hoping shit to happen with no real insight or orchestration.

BLM and all the riots haven't changed a goddamn thing and modern day logistical issues make an actual factual civl war 2.0 completely impossible.

they only finished 2 precincts out of some 3.6k
those two have a total of 1279 votes

ffs, shut the fuck up, misprinted serbia.

go gather some ingredients for your gypsy bullshit or something. men are talking.

"Barring court actions" You just BTFO out yourself and we are laughing at how desperate you are

>Michigan’s elections board deadlocked Friday on a Trump campaign request to deny Stein’s recount request. Both Republican members voted to prevent the recount while both Democrats voted to allow it, meaning it will begin Tuesday or Wednesday unless the courts intervene.
most retarded thing i've ever head,shouldn't the standard be HIGHER for a recount that will cost taxpayers money?

how the fuck does a tie go to the non-status que

>THE ELECTION WONT BE RIGGED HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU?
>Just kidding the election was rigged we need a recount asap!