MISTRIAL DECLARED IN WALKER SCOTT SHOOTING!!! SLAGER'S GONNA WALK BOYS!!!

MISTRIAL DECLARED IN WALKER SCOTT SHOOTING!!! SLAGER'S GONNA WALK BOYS!!!

GET READY FOR THEM RIOTS TONIGHT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/804767074568597504
youtube.com/watch?v=8nrqFaSRclc
youtube.com/watch?v=XKQqgVlk0NQ
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-black-teen-james-means-killed-remorseless-white-man-article-1.2884929
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-louisiana-joe-mcknight-black-life-doesn-matter-article-1.2896251
youtube.com/watch?v=lco9Ki-5qfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting before this thread gets juicy

link the video fucko

s o u r c e

post dim proofs nigger

JUDGE IS READING RULING ON CNN! ASKING JURY TO KEEP DELIBERATING!!!

twitter.com/Reuters/status/804767074568597504

SAUCE!!!

wowie lad

So what you're saying is..

TURN ON CNN?

LITERALLY TURN ON CNN!

can't wager against the Slager

sheeeeeeiiitt intensifies

Brooke Baldwin CNN is a coal burner
Walter Scott could be her babies daddy.
Watch her expressions

lmfao based jury

I bet it was 11-1 for acquittal with the nigger juror wanting a conviction.

There is no mistrial YET. The Judge just charged to jury to deliberate further due to being deadlocked.

Brooke has a niglet in the oven

kek

wheres the video?

>MISTRIAL DECLARED IN WALKER SCOTT SHOOTING!!! SLAGER'S GONNA WALK BOYS!!!

Nice.

still no response to this.
faggots never learn

Wait, what?

What dindu shooting did I miss?

Nigger deserved to DIE and he got what he deserved

youtube.com/watch?v=8nrqFaSRclc

>Shoots nigger in the back
>plants evidence beside him
>walks free

youtube.com/watch?v=XKQqgVlk0NQ

The SJW's are about to lose their shit.

Wasn't there some footage before this about Scott fleeing from the cops? He was questioned and the cops left for a second for something and he split the scene.

>Nigger deserved to DIE and he got what he deserved

Tazing failed. Nigger was already on top of cop once.

What else was there to do?

Good shoot.

There is no legal duty to "de-escalate".

Nigger was under arrest, and the cop was supposed to have the law on his side for serving a valid arrest warrant.

Period.

>plants evidence

uh no

they said that when Keith Scott was shot. turns out it was an officer dropping his glove so he could write better.

between this and the McKnight shooting BLM should be able to cook up something for the weekend

Are we going to have Nigs@Nite In SC tonight? I need something to watch as this cold front is blowing in.

...hell, it looked like a fucking hoot to ventilate his black ass that way.

Slager testified under oath he dropped the taser by the body but doesn't remember doing it.

God I love 2016

Next police ambush killing when?

I don't give a shit about the nog, but why are your cops so unsure in their accuracy that they need to magdump on every fucking target.

I live for Sup Forums riot livestream threads, so comfy

>Are we going to have Nigs@Nite In SC tonight? I need something to watch as this cold front is blowing in

SC is not known for being uppity, but we'll see.

Dutchies, gotta love em

because he didn't want to leave a gun all the way on the other side of the park probably.

as long as he didn't try to pass it off as the perp having stolen it.

Did he do that tho? Sounds like something I heard.

They aren't unsure they are trained to do that. It's deliberate.

>I don't give a shit about the nog, but why are your cops so unsure in their accuracy that they need to magdump on every fucking target.

You shoot to stop someone.

Person stops, shooting stops.

The nigger actually stole it but tossed it before running. Slager dropped it by him.

>i shoot pistols all the time in Hunnic forest
>shoot pistol easy good!
>fat piggu amrikan not smart, but are an subhuman!

you are an idiot

We Wuz Kangz, gentlemen.

Police state

tfw live in red state with little to no blacks
tfw don't have to deal with blacks chimping out
tfw rarely ever see a black person
tfw can ignore any and all black/white news shit
is this the best of feels?

Nigs@Nite

Is now hereby declaired intellectual property of Sup Forums and for use by Sup Forumsers and Sup Forumsers... all violators face a maximum sentence of being memed to death.

I knew Slager was going to walk.

look at these articles written by talcum x

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-black-teen-james-means-killed-remorseless-white-man-article-1.2884929

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-louisiana-joe-mcknight-black-life-doesn-matter-article-1.2896251

daaaayyyym.

the cop dindu nuffin.

I thought for sure he did sumthin

niggers btfo forever!

he murdered the guy

probably because the nog can try to pull a gun and shoot the cop before he goes to afterlife prison.
Their cops shoot to kill, we don't understand this because we dont are an armed nigger population

Slager dindu nuffing wrong

living in a blue state with non-chimp blacks is pretty nice

There's gotta be a scott adams reference somewhere

wrong fucking picture

Shouldn't that have just ended with a foot chase and a spectacular tackle COPS style?

Overkill on the part of the Police.
This coming from someone who tends to side with LEO in these deals

If you were in the jury, and were pretty sure he was guilty but were able to make a case to hang the jury, would you?

if only such a thing were real.

The jury cannot decided because the nigger attacked a police officer, creating a felonious assault, and the police officer and anyone in the public, has the right, according to law, to shoot and kill someone in the act of a physical assault felony, which is what took place.

This nigger is a danger to society, the police officer did his job and made the community safer by stopping a criminal who will attack the men and women who protect our society.

>this dudes gets off
>keith scott cop gets off
>black football guy shot by white guy yesterday
And the BLM folks STILL won't do shit because Soros isn't putting as much funds in to it. He's saving his cash for J20. Just watch, this would have resulted in a riot any other time, but the energy in the black is low and Soros is holding his funds.

check out the point alleged here
I still don't see why he was shot.

maybe the officer thought he didn't drop the taser?

probably he had made the decision to shoot him and then when the situation no longer called for it, he was still running the mental protocol to shoot him.

better safe than dead even if it seems so obviously safe to us from our shitpost stations.

>afterlife prison

he could have holstered it though, looks like a plant to me

Race war coming soon.

there is no way CNN can explain that to the public.

well, they could but they won't.

I think we are on for Nigs tonight gentlenons!

youtube.com/watch?v=lco9Ki-5qfQ

agreed, if the perp stole the officer's taser then no foot chase

In terms of political optics however, the officer's shoot here just plain looks bad

:)

where video?

He was shot because he ran from the cop.

this i why i vot repub

It looked like a good KILL to me. This officer needs a Trump Death Head badge and a trip to Disney Land all expenses paid. Hopefully the Secret Service can set him up with some hookers and blow too.

That thumbnail looked like an upskirt photo.

the only reason I doubt this is the other officer was on scene and I don't think anyone is stupid enough to cover for another officer in a shooting. shootings and lying are taken very seriously in any police department I've heard of.

HE DINDU MUFFINS!!!

>chimpening intensifies

this has been the most based year in a long time

GAS THE BIKES LANE WAR NOW!!!

What's the weather looking like in Charleston? Will there be a good chance of happenings?

an attack on one of the kings men is an attack on the king himself.

we have our niggers under control, expect riots

tonight: clear
tomorrow: clouds
sunday: rain

sounds ideal. it'll start raining right as it reaches critical mass.

Sunny, 60 degrees, chance of riots in the evening.

Because all the targets are niggers.

Let's hope the brunt of demonstrations occur tonight/tomorrow then

based hickock45 taking out the garbage

Mistrial =/= acquittal

A mistrial doesn't mean he's going to walk.

If rain then no habbening.

Can't wait for the comfy chimpout threads

In South Carolina, they have the PROTECTION OF PERSONS AND PROPERTY ACT.

The act states:

(3) the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent death, great bodily injury, or the commission of a violent crime A person who lawfully uses deadly force is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action, unless the person against whom deadly force was used is a law enforcement officer acting in the performance of his official duties and he identifies himself in accordance with applicable law or the person using deadly force knows or reasonably should have known the person is a law enforcement officer.

Attacking a law enforcement officer is a felony.

Praise kek

he's gonna walk

>THEM RIOTS TONIGHT
aka a bunch of uneducated niggers walking through streets chanting chants they dont even understand even though theyve been chanting those chants for about 5 fucking years. who cares if the riot police would actually be allowed to do their jobs there would be something to watch at least

Literally who?

oh shit

A dindu who did his nuffins

it just came across like he was doing on the DL, just sorta plopped it and hoped the other one wouldn't notice

sup jeb