Ask a Brahmin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeRXvjUNUcQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=CMAhJUpl_kc
youtube.com/watch?v=G1XFsARBTaU&list=LLAk01FRvcJv7VxZYqVm34hw&index=4
youtu.be/G823aqIUJMU?t=236
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't you poo in the loo?

do you have designated streets for men and women?

Why do you not only smell like shit, but are also bad athletes?

>Why can't you poo in the loo?

I do poo in loo.

>do you have designated streets for men and women?

No.

Why do you drink cow piss?

Soja bhosdike

What do you call that lowest caste in your system?
Brahmins
Kshatryas
Vaishyas
Sudras
Pariah? What do you call them? Those 'untouchable' people

Your appearances in fallout depict India perfectly.

>I do poo in loo.

why are you lying on the internet?

Fuck off Indian trash. Can you faggots not go 5 minutes without having to seek white people's approval?

>Why do you not only smell like shit, but are also bad athletes?

India is anti-sports, we don't waste our money on sports.

I've never meet you so you couldn't possibly know what i smell like, but are you expecting tribe people and untouchables to smell good?

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING UNTOUCHABLES CALLED EXCEPT FOR 'PARIAH'

white people don't even have white people's approval

>Why do you drink cow piss?

I don't.

They are called 'daltis' here in India.

I'm doing an ama, wu tang.

dalit

Teri maa ki chut, madarchod.

Also, how does it feel to be a mutant cow?

Fucking thank you, god damned poopeople have mental blocks I fucking swear to you

>india is anti sports

okay

>I'm doing an ama, wu tang.

What kind of questions do you think people have for a dark skinned manlet who lives in a third world country? Seriously, fuck off. And to all other Indians who think about shitting up this board with their "ama's", don't.

do you honestly think you are any better than your fellow poopatriots?
t. an ethnic keralite

Have you thanked a Sikhi today for not having to go to jummah?

Have you ever seen an attractive poojeeta poo in the streets and saw her asshole while doing it?

That's the only sport those bloody people play, the bangladeshis play that too along with pakis. Boring sport desu.

>do you honestly think you are any better than your fellow poopatriots?

No.
I just want them to stop behaving like savages.

>Have you thanked a Sikhi today for not having to go to jummah?

No, why would i?

>Have you ever seen an attractive poojeeta poo in the streets and saw her asshole while doing it?

No.

Aur chutiye kaisa hai

youtube.com/watch?v=aeRXvjUNUcQ. How do you feel about religion? And are you a larping faggot?

>I just want them to stop behaving like savages.
It's as if you could describe my whole life into a sentence

They never do, BTW. No matter how good things get, they never get better

Have you ever pooed in loo, or is it streets only for you?

Do expect human beings to bathe regularly? Yes. You people are sub human.

1:10 AM ko post kar rha hu toh thik hi hu.

>Have you ever seen an attractive poojeeta poo in the streets and saw her asshole while doing it?

I feel pretty good about being not cucked by a fake religion.

>And are you a larping faggot?

nope.

Shanti

Why are you here instead of on ?

Do you poo in the loo with Apu Nepahasalu, you two need to do it with a Jew before you poo in the view of the stew from poo pee pee poo poo?

????????

I have spent many months trying to separate myself from technology, getting into better shape, and all-around trying to get in touch with the collective unconscious of the universe through meditation. Twice in the past two months I have been attacked by thugs while walking to my car late at night, and I immediately feel this awesome power surging through my body that strikes intimidation into my would-be attackers, causing them to flee. The closest experience I have heard for this phenomenon is krishna shakti, but that source of power comes from the base of the spine, whereas I feel this power come from the base of my head, near a bulge located on the under-backside of my skull where I have a "wisdom knot". What is this part of the body? Where does that power come from?

I find Sup Forums more better than the other boards.

waka waka chicken nega ay hola smaks lips
now you understand?

You seem angry buddy.

Stop smoking weed man.

> What is this part of the body? Where does that power come from?

How am i supposed to know all this?
I do not know the answer to any of your questions.

Underrated

He's probably mad because his dog refused to have sex with him tonight.

Is it worthy to learn Hindi? I've wanted to for a long time but it must sound absurd

>twice in the past two months you've been attacked

either you live in Detroit or this bullshit "collective unconscious" is telling you to fuck off and stop with the witchcraft

>Wants to speak an absolute subhuman language
>flag

I'm not surprised

>Is it worthy to learn Hindi?

No, if you're not going to be in India.
It's not worth it, if you're a language enthusiastic every Indo-European lanugage is better than English.

If you want to learn it, do it.

As someone who non-ironically has India on a place of countries I want to spend a long-ass time in, how necessary is it to learn one of the native languages?

better to learn arabic, right, hans

Chill out leaf, if it upsets you so much then go do a Canadian AMA to slide this.

I would say Sanskrit is a much more sophisticated language than Hindi.

If would learn Hindi, you would be able to learn any Indian language - we have a lot languages.

Just tell me why you want to live in a shithole 10 times worse than the shithole you are living in already?

How else will he be able to buy a cellphone at Virgin?

Are there physical differences between the castes that let you know what caste someone is from just by looking at them? What are these differences? Could you post image examples?

Has anyone ever studied IQ by caste?

>germany
>talking about shitholes

Do you know any cool spiritual aphorisms or sayings? Like you know any koans?

Are you going to be with your tourist guide or are you like a weed smoking candian who wants to explore?

>how necessary is it to learn one of the native languages?

Depends on which cities are you planning to visit.

Rich people can afford bleaching

Can you touch poor people?

Don't you think India is shitty because of the hinduism influenced caste system?

You must know, britbong

i'm a weed smoking american who wants to explore. I could pass as arab desu. I'd want to visit some of the wealthier cities first

Is that like the Indian Michael Jackson?

>Maanika Jadon

Do you actually do anything priestly or has the meaning behind the caste stopped mattering over time?

Do you think the caste system works? Serious question.

The Chinese examination system seemed to create higher IQ, and possibly a form of autism. Did the Indian breeding system succeed in any way?

>Are there physical differences between the castes that let you know what caste someone is from just by looking at them?

Yes, as you see caste system isn't relevant now to bit, it's basically outdated.
So even if we want to use it, we can't.

>Are there physical differences between the castes that let you know what caste someone is from just by looking at them?

Yes, lower caste people are mostly poor and look dirty.

>What are these differences?

Height, wealth, education, looks, the way the person speaks.

>Has anyone ever studied IQ by caste?

Yes,
25% Dalit and Tribal = 80 IQ
15% Muslim = 85 IQ
40% Backward Caste = 95 IQ
15% Upper Caste = 110 IQ
The only item missing is the 5% brahmins

We basically have Ashkenazi Jew like average IQ, because the most important part of our culture is to be educated and a purpose of a Brahmin is to pass on knowledge and gain as much knowledge as he can in his life.

So even if there is a Poor brahmin, he won't reproduce like subhumans and educate his child by doing everything possible.

what makes u think ur a a brah man

Bollywood though

If I was going down that path I would have learned Ancient Greek or Latin first. I don't read enough to warrant the extreme task of learning such a language.

Are there some good Hindi sites? Do you browse the web in English only?

I would suggest you to see this videos first -

youtube.com/watch?v=CMAhJUpl_kc

youtube.com/watch?v=G1XFsARBTaU&list=LLAk01FRvcJv7VxZYqVm34hw&index=4

This is basically the cities i have lived in, i think they are great.

Great food, not over populated, Hindu and muslims live in far different areas.

The videos are 100% accurate let me know what you think.

Ohm Shanti brother

Why are your women so hairy?

All the rich people do it there. Whiteness is a status symbol

>Do you actually do anything priestly or has the meaning behind the caste stopped mattering over time?

I do read Bhagwat Gita, vedas and Upshades but they are too difficult for me to follow, currently i'm following Buddhism.

I follow every rules it has, not some western hippy.

No and caste sytems doesn't works with lower caste people and i think it's wrong as well.

>Do you actually do anything priestly or has the meaning behind the caste stopped mattering over time?

Yes, it was very successful before but it has come to an end since many years now so it's not working out now. It was basically ancient India's eugenics and it did worked out.

Bollywood is shit, why would you want to learn a language to just watch some shitty movies?

It would make sense if you wanted to study Hinduism/Buddhism or other Indian religions.

India will always be the heimat of /x/ to me bro. I've seen Indian Green. It's not about weed and not about girls. It's about the face of western civilization. Everywhere you go, Indians where there first. I do hate the fact that you spit on everything. In Europe, it is frowned upon.

>Why are your women so hairy?

No idea, but as long as they shave themselves.
I don't have any problem.

> people are mostly poor and look dirty.

right right but what about the castes?

Why do jews think there god is different than indra?

>Everywhere you go, Indians where there first.

Be more detailed.
Are you saying that every western ideology or religion were affected by India or what?

You see, caste system is totally irrelevant in modern day India.

But still the lower caste people do the same job as they were supposed to do.

It's not because of the caste system, it's because of there culture and the way they think. They do not want there or there children's life to be any better, they are okay with the way they live and keep reproducing.

The foreigners who think caste system did all this are no different to the Americans who think black people in America behave the way they do because of there past.

Indore city looks really nice. great architecture.

One day the poor people will destroy the brahmins. It's gonna be awesome.

Tell them about your filthy piss ritual with the thread you deviant

Show them Hyderabad dude.

Are you a khazar jew?

I think you should go to Indore then, because no muslims, less populated, no poor people, great food and alcohol is legal there.

It's not in Surat.

Tell me what are you expecting to see in India so i could name the cities?

I can't because i don't know what it's really like there, people will cherry pick nice places in there videos. That's why i'm only showing him the cities where i have lived.

youtu.be/G823aqIUJMU?t=236
Any other nasty tradition we should know about ?

> It's not because of the caste system, it's because of there culture and the way they think.

gr8 b8 m8

Can Kashmir become our white ethnostate?

Define brahmin.
Why do you identify yourself as one. Is it because of your heritage? Or something else

Time will tell.

Asian detected good lord.

I also want to visit Delhi and Mumbai. just to experience the population density

NYC was cool, i wanna see it taken to the next level

>Define Brahmin
>Why do you identify yourself as one. Is it because of your heritage? Or something else

A Brahmin is not a Brahmin by birth but by his deeds,knowledge and character.

>Why do you identify yourself as one?

Because i meet all the requirements needed to
become one -

You see, Brahmins basically means a noble man that doesn't mean all Brahmins by heritate are noble man but it doesn't either mean that all non brahmins aren't noble man.

Can you come to the motherland,and rid us of romanians.

Don't visit Delhi, visit Mumbai instead.

>I do poo in the loo
Says you.

>sceptical.jpg

Complete gibberish

Fair enough. What does it mean to be noble?