Commie Crusher

>it wasn't real marxism

>check 'em faggot
too many commie threads from those leftypol losers user

Too many of them are filthy marxist leafs. No more.

So, where are all the /leftypol/, mongs? Nothing to say?

That's what I though, faggots.

I love the leaf, but it's hard these days
GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER LEAF

October 21, 2019 is the day we can turn it around. Until then the liberals are going to run roughshod over our economy and values. Until then we'll just have to count our blessing that Trump is in office.

Does anyone even still say this? I am sick of hearing these stupid arguments here.

I'm going to make a rule. If you haven't even read the communist manifesto you can't comment on communism.

Yes, they do. So, I guess that mean 95% of commies can't comment then. Works for me.

Damnit leaf Make Canada Great Again
I'm rooting for you

>Does anyone even still say this?
Yes they do. I've read Marx, and just like all cerebral garbage it's theory without practice. It's a dehumanizing philosophy.
Like the Khmer Rouge said:
>to keep you is no benefit, to destroy you no loss

>Yes, they do
Show me one person saying this
>So, I guess that mean 95% of commies can't comment then. Works for me.
Leftists read. /leftypol/ actually discusses political theory, writers, philosophers and so on. Have you read the communist manifesto?

I guess the shills know better than us to ignore bait.
Sup Forums seems quiet today...
...too quiet...

>Make Canada Great Again
God willing, burger, we will.

>Show me one person saying this
How new are you? Lurk more, faggot.

>Have you read the communist manifesto?
Yes and to quote Whinny it's only virtue is the equal sharing of suffering. It's an insufferably authoritarian ideology written by an equal equally corrupt man.

>How new are you? Lurk more, faggot.
So you can't show me one person saying this.

>So you can't show me one person saying this.
You argue like a cunt.
Are you a cunt, faggot?

Leave it to a commie to get someone else to do it. This was quite easy to find too. Maybe try next time

>
>first reply

He's right you know. There's a differew between communists and communism. In the second chapter of the cummy manifesto Marx states that marxists not interrupt the proletariat in whatever political moment they are at. He says that Marxists should instead represent the proletariat for their best interests.

I think at some point the ideas evolved or fragmented into different things and people thought communists should act and thus communist leaders come into the picture. That is communists being politically active.

No matter how you try to re-frame it communism and the communists it produces are a blight. There is not point saying what "should" or ought to happen. The only thing that matter is what DOES happen. The proof is in the pudding, as they say and the communist pudding is rancid and has a huge marx shaped turd on it.

>There's a differew between communists and communism.
hahahahhahahahaha
gtfo you fucking faggot

cool argument

weak b8 m8
How many women have you fucked user?

How come you are so smug about hating commies? It's the same as Liberals who are so smug about hating Conservatives. It's dumb, gay and cringy.