Is west even relevant anymore...

Is west even relevant anymore, or is Europe now some fuckwards backwater away from centres of commerce (Shanghai) and technoloy (Shenzhen), while USA seems to explode in race war any day know and is at best uncertain factor better left unpoked?

Fuck off based sweden

>cultural preservation

Uhhh yeah about that

I'm Chinese.

We're just trying our best. We have a lot of problems too, but we're at least not trying to self-destruct.

But as the stormfags will remind you, we're all retarded drones with no creativity, so you don't have to worry about chinks and gooks like us.

>cultural preservation
lol have you seen their temples? shits in ruins because no one takes care of anything in China

The future of our species off world will require Europa and china to band together, rid the world of lower races and colonize the universe

We can split the world in two and do this, china gets Asia and the Middle easst America gets Europe and Australia

Africa becomes our natural resource mine

Then we conquer the galaxy

fuck white people

Nah, our temples get plenty of attention because our people are greedy. Our temples are always swarmed by people praying for money or crap, while your churches tend to be much more empty because they actually ask for values that aren't "universe, gimme more moneh."

>am a chink

White people invented the computer you're using to write this. Be grateful.

Fuck leaves

Whites and Asians need to come together and destroy the mudraces and just colonize the galaxy already.

Also half white half Asian people are hot as fuck.

Yes even Elliot Rodger, he was just raised by some beta jew dad with 0 masculine qualities so his son become some gay shit who couldn't even chop firewood and thought the world owed him something.

>Finnish person
>Shilling for Mongolians
Hmm really makes my neurons fire.

>cultural preservation
hahahahahahahahahaha

>China
>morality

>tfw you will never live in the Asian/white mixed super empire expanding through the galaxy

Why live

>cultural preservation
>Literally have a cultural revolution where traditional culture is destroyed

>Family values
>Forced abortions
>Family artificially limited by state

>Morality
>Beat kids for any grade below 80%
>People will sue you for saving their lives
>Pollution let run rampant for the beefit of foreigners and local elites
>Labour camps
>Communism

>Equality
>Communism

>china
Ok so here is the thing. Brazil is a fucking shithole and in here, where I live, there are some chinese migrants. Every single fucking monkey down here sees them as disgusting subhumans. I mean we are FUCKING MONKEYS. How bad can chinese migrants be? Even us don't like them. Your guess.

you just want to look like an anime character you fucking idiot

We still are pretty based in spite of all of that. That's the reality.

No one follows communism anymore. And traditional values are undergoing a revival.

>am chinese

Fortunately, we don't feel a need to be respected. Just gimme your moniez.

China
>morality
>equality

I'm going to let you think about what your image implies

> Family Values
> Morality

:^)

Yeah, I'm Chinese and I'm not totally sure where equality comes from.

There's strong bias in China that everyone should have a chance, coming from the examination culture.

However, as noted, success is often framed in the form of "you get hurt, you hurt people, and ultimately you succeed. This means that women and others often get stomped on, blahblah" according to the shitlibs.

Its true, though, there's often little sympathy for the losers at life.

Fuck off you yellow jew. We are full (of monkeys).
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol like the people who got dragged out of their homes so they could be bulldozed to make room for the Beijing Olympics. Who do think is harder on their citizens, Russia or China?

You should discuss this with your government.

Everything about China described in that image died more than 100 years ago.

Russia by far.

China pays her citizens pretty handsomely most of the time for house demolitions.

Its more complicated than you think.

Basically, usually the biggest upsets come from people who either don't want to move, period, even if they're paid twice(or even eight times) their home value and even get good substitue government housing.

Or its from people who built "unlicensed" aka illegal shacks/houses and who have lived there for decades. The government sometimes will give them new housing, but will not pay them for demolishing their self-built shacks.

From a moral perspective, I can totally understand their upset, but from a legal perspective, you seriously can't expect the government to start compensating people because they built slums and now feel entitled to it.

"DATONG" was a pretty good example of it, btw, if you ever want to watch the documentary.

It often goes like this:

Citizen: "Back when my family built this in the 40s, no one cared for a license! No one used licenses or that crap!"

Government: "Well, that's too bad. We said that you needed to license and pay a tax in the 70s, 70s, 90s."

Citizen: "Why would we do that?"

Government: "Well, we can't do much for you now, you should go to the housing office and ask for housing and a small stipend."

Citizen: "That's ridiculous! This is unfair, you're disrupting our entire family."

Government: "That's too bad."

And back and forth. Both of them have a point, but frankly, I can't imagine how one would realistically just go and legalize every prebuilt slum house. Even Hong Kong destroyed theirs eventually.

Are chinaboos the most pathetic cucks around?

>admiring a country full of chinks

jesus h christ

>Is west even relevant anymore
>concentrates the highest-GDP countries in the world
You have to go back

Well fug, who are the badguys now?

Honestly we don't have to worry. I often work with Chinamen and as long as I'm vigilant about scams, you are alright.
>We have a lot of problems too, but we're at least not trying to self-destruct.
Good luck. If somehow we lose this, you're on your own (with a few other orientals) for continuing civilization while we sink to Brazil/Lebanon kind of societies.